Crystal Palace Auction Winner!

gratz buzz, great to see cp went to you :D

was a very intense bid war. Sneaky ass Buzz came outa no where :laugh:

congrats buzz!

WOW Big Gratz Buzz :yay:
Amacing amount of peds for sure :)
I wish u the best of luck with ur investment here m8 :)

Sadly i missed the show, that u was in it come as a surprice to me ;))

Im glad u got it, cos i think u are a true good guy :)

Congratulations Buzz!

I look forward to seeing what you bring to Calypso: yet again, diversity! I love it! Congratulations to everyone who was in the bidding and congratulations to Buzz for gettin it! Woo hoo! More fun to come! And, I agree with those who've said they think highly of you. I look forward to seeing you again in the physical world, too!

JKB

Grats Buzz !! :yay:

Thanks fellow EU'ers :)

Let me also say: Wooohooo! :dance:

Of course I will try not let anyone down. And the top priority is to keep CP great, and try to make it better and keep things fun and fresh :) There will be lots of events in the future. Will take in suggestions and together with all the hunters, we can mold it into one of the greatest hunting spots in the future, and for the long-haul :grouphug:

And thanks for all the nice words from everyone! It means a lot, and I will always keep things optimistic, and hopeful, and be active with everyone up there :) I'm a longtime player, and that isn't going to change. One of my dreamgoals, would be to get ATH on Aurli Queen! :silly2: :D

I'm speechless.....GZ M8

Big Gratz Buzz :yay:

Gratz Buzz, hope it works out well for you :)

I'm glad Buzz got it and not one of the other big land owners because I think buzz will be a more proactive owner than the others would have been.

Could not agree more..., glad that a PLAYER won the bid war.:handgun:

Congrats Buzz!:beerchug:

Cheers!
Robo:smoke:

GZ! you hsve big balls!
but along with Zardos i was barracking for hte aussie too haha ^^
gl

gratz buzz, nice price u paid there... btw, does dome 4 work again or did they deliver it closed? :D

GZ Buzz.
Now please prove the sceptics, including myself, wrong and keep CP a great place.
Rgds
Blast

gz buzz:)

maybe FPC got a bit cash, for solve the issue about less item points in the deer mall shops :D

I just woke up to this bit of news!

Big congratulations to Buzz.:yay:

one thing missing!!!!! Put some mining up on crystal palace!!!!:laugh:

Wouldn't it be a tad bit unrealistic with mining on a space station? :laugh:

I mean, an asteroid like CND is one thing but... ;)

Congratulation Buzz

damn big amount.. more than many ppl expected.

Good Luck with CP, keep it fine and you will make it!
See you in Guinness soon

:yay:

Gratz again Buzz :yay: Awesome!!!! :wtg:

And on the note of the 'article'... when seeing this is a historical moment for not only EU but the whole gaming industry I personally believe the article is pretty thin and that the event doesn't get the attention on the site it really deserves! Good there are other places 'doing the advertising job' for MA ...

Huge gratz to you Buzz

I hope we all benefit from that in the future.

Yours

Sol.

I look forward to seeing what you bring to Calypso: yet again, diversity! I love it! Congratulations to everyone who was in the bidding and congratulations to Buzz for gettin it! Woo hoo! More fun to come! And, I agree with those who've said they think highly of you. I look forward to seeing you again in the physical world, too!

JKB

Are MA working on a press release for this historical moment?

I haven't seen anything on BBC so far, was expecting to see this pasted all over the place :)

Are MA working on a press release for this historical moment?

I haven't seen anything on BBC so far, was expecting to see this pasted all over the place :)

Was thinking the same, when will we see this hit the news? :)

Grats a lot Buzz!! I missed the final bidding war but I guess it was a real battle. Price went a lot higher than I expected, I thought it would be somewhere around 2m PED.

Wouldn't it be a tad bit unrealistic with mining on a space station? :laugh:

I mean, an asteroid like CND is one thing but... ;)

People stock fishing ponds. Why not stock space stations.....

GZ to Buzz, quite a feat and commitment, heres to success cheers :beerchug:

Was thinking the same, when will we see this hit the news? :)

Let's just say, I did what I could here in DK- now the question is if it's interesting enough for our huge country hahahahah .... :silly2:

Let's just say, I did what I could here in DK :silly2:

lol me too, sent some tips to swedish newspapers, havent picked up on it yet thou :laugh:

Back