current situation of taming

Status

gekkegerrit

Old Alpha
Society
Pets For Sale
Given my last too post's regarding this forum were quickly closed, I decided to open this thread to let those interested in taming expand their thoughts on the current situation of taming in general.

thank you.

flame on :girl:

Given my last too post's regarding this forum were quickly closed, I decided to open this thread to let those interested in taming expand their thoughts on the current situation of taming in general.

thank you.

flame on :girl:

Run a POLL.

Run a POLL.

a poll would be useless when there is only a minority in game who have the skills to tame. This is why the US constitution implicitly protects minorities from majority rule, Those guys knew a thing or too back in 1776.:wise:

a poll would be useless when there is only a minority in game who have the skills to tame. This is why the US constitution implicitly protects minorities from majority rule, Those guys knew a thing or too back in 1776.:wise:
Who do you think reads the taming forums; the miners?!

What do you want to hear?

Taming isn't back yet. It's not on MA's scheduled dinner plate until at least lart quarter of 2011. (And honestly, I doubt we'll see anything for another year at least, if ever at all.)

Yes, I'm upset, and so are many others. We all want those old systems back up and running.

However, as I reminded you, it's an MA issue. This is an SDS forum. Go ask Mindark.

I've asked politely, and you refused. You tried to skirt technicalities so....

:wave:

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back