Info: Current Withdrawal time

Ya - PayPal is the way to go from my experience.

Is there max withdrawal sum? and how are the fees? (so i know next time maybe it is better to use it) Although it takes some fee to get money from paypal to your bank account also i think.

- My 2 withdrawals were for 5k and 20k (don't think there is a max)
- Only fees were the 1% from MA
- No fee for me to send to my bank account - Free when sending money inside the US

Damn this sounds too good to be true, hopefully can try it out in the future.

Ahh now i see, only available in US. Damn.

- My 2 withdrawals were for 5k and 20k (don't think there is a max)
- Only fees were the 1% from MA
- No fee for me to send to my bank account - Free when sending money inside the US

wait how do you do withdraw with paypal? ingame theres only 2 options?

68 days and counting....

U mean bussines days or callendar ?

Seems after 18 months of improvement in this matter we are back to longer terms like in 2012-2014.

I am wondering if MA is gonna beat their own insolvency record.

Issued my withdrawal on the 7th of March 2016, it should leave MAs accounts by the 19th of May (50 swedish business day)

23 April 2016, today I did withdrawal of 1000PED. Let's see how long does it take them to deal with the smallest withdrawal amout :)

Issued my withdrawal on the 7th of March 2016, it should leave MAs accounts by the 19th of May (50 swedish business day)

Got my withdrawal submitted today, 48 business days after I issued it. Pretty cool for once!

And now got the cash in my account as well. I am impressed

Withdrew on the 13th Feb and still pending! :scratch2:

Received my latest withdrawal for a little over 5k USD, it took about 3 months. Same as the others.

Withdrew on the 13th Feb and still pending! :scratch2:

Logged into EU today to find out that the peds I have been waiting for, have been put back onto my ped card and not paid into my bank account, after waiting over 4 months.. :scratch2:

What the hell?

Support case sent..

23 April 2016, today I did withdrawal of 1000PED. Let's see how long does it take them to deal with the smallest withdrawal amout :)

Withdrawal comitted, I'm out of here! No more Entropia!

I feel relief...

Logged into EU today to find out that the peds I have been waiting for, have been put back onto my ped card and not paid into my bank account, after waiting over 4 months.. :scratch2:

What the hell?

Support case sent..

Must have been quite serious amount, and u scared them off :p

started withdrawal on May 04
just got committed notice on July 12

funds in account a couple of days later.

so pretty decent on time and service for Mindark that is.

Last edited:
Submitted withdrawal date April 24th.....In my bank account July 7th....Right at the time given from MA.

Initiated withdraw - 8th May 2016

Committed - 14th July 2016 :)

I had actually expected it to hit in 2-3 weeks, so was pleasantly surprised.

June 4 2016 - Requested
Aug 5 2016 - Commited
Aug 9 2016 - In Bank Account

June 1 2016 - Requested
Aug 8 2016 - Commited
Aug 10 2016 - In Bank Account

Me happy :yay:

August 1, 2016 - Initiated Requested
October 12, 2016 - Committed
October 14, 2016 - Funds In Bank Account

the withdrawel times are a fuckign joke though... it is by far... and i mean by very, very far the slowest withdrawel i have ever seen in any game / site/ whatever. when cashing out from full tilt into my neteller account it takes around 5 minutes until up to 2 hours. but several months is just a sad sad joke. and they cant blame it on any money laundering laws or whatever. all other sites that need to take care of this as well and on a much bigger scale are still an awful lot faster. the only way why it takes so long is preventing people from cashing out. i guess this long waiting time also kills the mood for a lot of newcomers who are used to normal cashout times...

the withdrawel times are a fuckign joke though... it is by far... and i mean by very, very far the slowest withdrawel i have ever seen in any game / site/ whatever. when cashing out from full tilt into my neteller account it takes around 5 minutes until up to 2 hours. but several months is just a sad sad joke. and they cant blame it on any money laundering laws or whatever. all other sites that need to take care of this as well and on a much bigger scale are still an awful lot faster. the only way why it takes so long is preventing people from cashing out. i guess this long waiting time also kills the mood for a lot of newcomers who are used to normal cashout times...

I like the fact that scammers & exploters dont get their money because a support case during that time tends to halt their withdrawal and in some cases, their whole account.

I know 2 months is a long time to wait, but everyone has received their money (above cases excepted) eventually.

I like the fact that scammers & exploters dont get their money because a support case during that time tends to halt their withdrawal and in some cases, their whole account.

I know 2 months is a long time to wait, but everyone has received their money (above cases excepted) eventually.

Support can't bring back shuted down inactive account, or sent gold card for weeks. Let alone any checks for fraud.
Like Me Really Never mentioned, all that is just PR bullshit. MA annual report clearly shows that they need wait for new deposits to fullfill withdrawal request. Thats why we are waiting so long.

If they want their game to be taken seriously as a virtual investment platform, this is extremely counterproductive.

As any investor will tell you, if your money is frozen in purgatory for 2 months, that's the equivalent of losing money.

But then again, this is just a game :laugh: I'm sure the "real" investors (PPs) don't have to deal with this nonsense :dunce:

Withdrawal Started: Sept 20th, 2016

Still waiting! Will update soon :cool:

UPDATE:

Status Change, Pending - > Committed

November 29th, 2016. Right on time! :yay:

Last edited:
hopefully new terms on tou that lowers amount of time before you are 'inactive' will have an impact on withdrawal times?... doubt it will, but you never know.

hopefully new terms on tou that lowers amount of time before you are 'inactive' will have an impact on withdrawal times?... doubt it will, but you never know.

Yup they will, some accounts get deleted before witdrawal will be sent ;)

Back