Info: Current Withdrawal time

Because converting to crypto alleviates them of that liability.

So they push the liability off onto the exchange they are trying to build instead...it is the same thing...

some people believe in the toothfairy

if ped are made out of tin air ingame or gain by fraud they wont be able to transfer right away

they have a limit eather for fraud or they have money invested in other type that they cant tranfer money quick

the time it take now wont get any faster well maybe a day not 50 days to 50 sec never going to happen

02.11.2017 ----> 9.01.2018

Thank you all and MindArk :yay::beerchug::dunce::woot:

Mine was committed on this exact day 11/2 and committed today 1/16 this morning (email went to spam box, never saw it.) 51 days

Request 11-20-2017
Copy of ID Requested 1-22-17
Commit 2-1-2018
Arrived 2-5-18

all dates are DDMMCCYY

Request 10-12-2017
Commit 26-2-2018
Arrived 26-2-2018

They do what it says on the tin :)

Current withdrawal pending 67 swedish working days and counting (December 3rd). 6200ped

and a second one that will be coming delinquent in 3 days by their 50 day rule.

The previous one to both of those resulted in me getting a random (and weird) email requesting my ID to re-verify my account.

Just FYI.

Last edited:
they will stop buying boxes when MA start selling improved boxes :yay:

Heck yeah! The boxes will be able to add a mining amplifier and a condition slider similar to the crafting terminal. :rolleyes:

Request date: 30 Dec 2017
Committed date: 10 Mar 2018

Current withdrawal pending 67 swedish working days and counting (December 3rd). 6200ped

The previous one to both of those resulted in me getting a random (and weird) email requesting my ID to re-verify my account.

Just FYI.

2nd one (for even a lesser amount than the other one deliquent) has now also breached 50 swedish business days.

Request date: 23 Dec 2017
Committed date: 12 Mar 2018

Just FYI.

Same.

Requested 29th December 17
Comitted 9th March 18

A question to this,
Does the rate of USD when you request counts or when it is comitted?
I seem to not have taken good notes before and I was certain that it was when you request. But the latest comitted wthdraw have used the days rate USD-NOK which was bad compared to when it was at back at December 2017

Same.

Requested 29th December 17
Comitted 9th March 18

A question to this,
Does the rate of USD when you request counts or when it is comitted?
I seem to not have taken good notes before and I was certain that it was when you request. But the latest comitted wthdraw have used the days rate USD-NOK which was bad compared to when it was at back at December 2017

They always used the rate when withdraw is commited. gotta predict 3 months ahead haha, not that easy.

They always used the rate when withdraw is commited. gotta predict 3 months ahead haha, not that easy.

Case is you have to predict. MA have 3 months to spot good rate for them. It is not strange for companies handling exchange rates to make aditional money out of it.

Just FYI.

Still delinquent.

December 3rd
January 2nd

Still delinquent.

December 3rd
January 2nd

That is lame, hope it comes in soon for you.
As you know, I haven't had a withdraw complaint to do for a while, but I am sure there will be other times for me too.:silly2:

That is lame, hope it comes in soon for you.
As you know, I haven't had a withdraw complaint to do for a while, but I am sure there will be other times for me too.:silly2:

Perhaps. Support ticket opened sunday and goes unanswered.

Still delinquent.

December 3rd
January 2nd

Still delinquent.

December 3rd - 73 swedish working days
January 2nd - 55 swedish working days

Support ticket unanswered - 8 days

Still delinquent.

December 3rd - 73 swedish working days
January 2nd - 55 swedish working days

Support ticket unanswered - 8 days

Thats bad and you are not alone whose request is pending for so long....which makes it even worse :(

withdrawal request pending

Pending Withdrawal

No replay from support

Last edited:
Case is you have to predict. MA have 3 months to spot good rate for them. It is not strange for companies handling exchange rates to make aditional money out of it.

I withdraw in $ and conver to € when the time is rght.
Deposit avg : .75 , conversion on .92.

Second wave withdrawals ... 10k$ committed, remains $ account for now IRL

No prediction required !

Any news on support ticket?

Nope. Not a word.

Still delinquent.

1st one - 77 swedish working days
2nd one - 59 swedish working days

3rd one coming up real fast on 50.

Support ticket no response 14 days with 3 bumps. But I have reached out to a very helpful live support to see if they will push things along.

Last edited:
Nope. Not a word.

Still delinquent.

1st one - 77 swedish working days
2nd one - 59 swedish working days

3rd one coming up real fast on 50.

Support ticket no response 14 days with 3 bumps. But I have reached out to a very helpful live support to see if they will push things along.

Updated owed. Support case was answered day after I contacted live support. They indicated they were doing an investigation on a matter that I already knew about on a trade with LuisArkanaov that caused HIM to have his withdrawals frozen (was an event prize and that was back in December) and they apparently never decided to complete it or let me know that they were on hold. They approved them and gave 5 strongboxes in comp. They were committed on Monday, in bank on Wednesday.

In these cases, more communication is especially needed. The way they are handled is poor but the live support was especially helpful.

Last edited:
Updated owed. Support case was answered day after I contacted live support. They indicated they were doing an investigation on a matter that I already knew about on a trade with LuisArkanaov that caused HIM to have his withdrawals frozen (was an event prize and that was back in December) and they apparently never decided to complete it or let me know that they were on hold. They approved them and gave 5 strongboxes in comp. They were committed on Monday, in bank on Wednesday.

In these cases, more communication is especially needed. The way they are handled is poor.

Really glad to hear everything cleared bud :)

In these cases, more communication is especially needed. The way they are handled is poor but the live support was especially helpful.

So all the bashing at MA and in the end its you and your friends stuff :wtg:
Good to know and glad you got it on time :yay:

So all the bashing at MA and in the end its you and your friends stuff :wtg:
Good to know and glad you got it on time :yay:

Didnt bash. They were delinquent, made no communication, and has nothing to do with me or my friends. The check they could have done with a simple 5 minute email and question (which they had 4 months ago by the way and was cleared for him). It was also was not on time. Ill give mindark credit for resolving the matter but not in the manner for which it was done.

Last edited:
requested jan 25
committed march 28

Requested jan 05
Committed April 05

Back