Info: Current Withdrawal time

31st May 2020 withdrawal committed 12200 ped
1st July 2020 withdrawal committed 9250 ped

Both came though roughly as expected.
Been on global ban though since 17th Sept, taming, cp, ark moon nothing works (and again tonight). So just requested another withdrawal. Too boring to play, whats the point, it's just a ped drain. Didn't want too, but that's how the game wants to roll.... so hey ho take it out.

Await new withdrawal for 3400 ped. Just selling stuff i have knocking about. See you in Jan or Feb 2021.

Last deposit 26 Dec 2019 only 625 ped. No depos 2020. Previous years God knows..tons of deposits.

So yep the money still flows. Even though I don't think much of the exchange rate, and "never" get told how it was calculated.

Good luck, stay safe.
Rick.

Withdrawals are going through as expected in the usual 50 working day timeframe and the exchange rate is 'fairly' competitive after deducting the fees.

Committed October 7, 2020
In bank the same day

Should be 42 working days.

42 working days for me will be this Tuesday, so finger's crossed, because this wait is insane :p

@dRiFF

withdrew 1 day after you, havent heard anything as of yet

1450941102 Oct 2020 15:32PendingBank Withdrawal-53662.00

Im still waiting.... 50 ? 60 Working Days?

Initiated: Oct 31st, 2020
Withdrawal Committed: Jan 13th, 2021
In Bank Account: Jan 14th, 2021
Swedish Business Days: 49

Last edited:
Initiated: Nov 7
Still Pending..

Still Pending..

Check your email. As the first withdrawal, I had to prove my identity and the MA had to complete the data in my account. And through a few quick exchanges (10-15 minutes) everything was over.. my withdrawal was committed yesterday.. 49 days like MsPudding above.

Checked on the status last week and it was cancelled. I don't use the email I am registered with so I must've missed a notice. However regardless-
Started a support ticket last week- Jan 20. Very poor customer support so far, I've yet to get a response about why it was cancelled and how to fix it.

Checked on the status last week and it was cancelled. I don't use the email I am registered with so I must've missed a notice. However regardless-
Started a support ticket last week- Jan 20. Very poor customer support so far, I've yet to get a response about why it was cancelled and how to fix it.

STILL no response from a support ticket 01/20/2021. Is this the type of customer support a real cash economy game should have?

Initiated: Nov 28, 2020
Withdrawal Committed: Feb 05, 2021

Swedish Business Days: 46

Withdrawal 04-12-2020, ID: 14559084 , commited and received 11-02-2021. Thanks !

Withdrawal 03-12-2020
received 12-02-2021

about 46 days ??

Initiated: Dec 13th, 2020
Withdrawal Committed: Feb 19, 2021
In Bank Account: Feb 22, 2021
Swedish Business Days: 46

Worst customer service I have ever seen, without a doubt.

The withdrawal was cancelled as they requested my ID without me seeing. This isn't the issue.
Started a support ticket Jan 20. My support ticket was left open, no response or effort towards my case until 02/08, THREE WEEKS LATER.

I was told to submit another withdrawal and that I wouldn't have to wait for it to be processed. Current withdrawal started 02/09.
It's now been another TWO WEEKS post support ticket and new withdrawal. They have continued to ignore my support ticket and further questions. Today I receive an email saying-

"This is a reminder that Support Case ****** needs actions from you to be resolved. We are either waiting on more information or for documents/screenshots to be sent. "

They already have my ID sent several times and have YET to answer what I need to do to get this stupid withdrawal through. I started this withdrawal 108 days ago. How is this okay in a cash economy game?

Withdrawal with ID: 14574267 Registered 21-12-2020, still pending. Today, 1-3-2021 is day 49. I will update this when comitted.
Now included, withdrawal with ID: 14575110 , 22 -12-2020, also.

Last edited:
It's weird all deposits require roughly the same amount of days to process. If I deposit 10k and go for one hunt & decide to withdraw it should require way less time than say, someone who's been playing for years & decide to make their first withdrawal. I call bs on MA here. They clearly hope you'll cancel your withdrawal within a set number of days ( i.e 40 days ) whereas the actual processing time is something like 10-20 bussiness days. After all its 2021 and they should have automated systems that HELPS them detect whether the peds have been acquired fairly or not.

It's weird all deposits require roughly the same amount of days to process. If I deposit 10k and go for one hunt & decide to withdraw it should require way less time than say, someone who's been playing for years & decide to make their first withdrawal. I call bs on MA here. They clearly hope you'll cancel your withdrawal within a set number of days ( i.e 40 days ) whereas the actual processing time is something like 10-20 bussiness days. After all its 2021 and they should have automated systems that HELPS them detect whether the peds have been acquired fairly or not.

Well....I havent received my witdrawels yet. Both exceed the 50 day Mark. Then again, they have always paid me, even if it took more than 50 days. Patience is the virtue in this. With an ongoing thread like this, you can easily see a patern, that some persons, wait longer than others, for their money. Last year mustve been some fluke. Because one withdrawel I had, was paid in a lot less time, than 50 days. But its no reason to panic. Dont worry. Mindark always pays out withdrawels.
Quote from MA Website: " Withdrawals Information
Accumulated virtual currency can be easily converted into real life funds by making a bank withdrawal."

Last edited:

That isn't how the financial systems work. You will just have to deal with it and learn the systems before you complain about them.

Go read about the root cause of Diablo 3's RCE marketplace and you'll see one of the many reasons it is what it is. It is also why Entropia exists today where many have failed.

14574267 21 Dec 2020 09:18 Pending Bank Withdrawal

56 Days

14575110 22 Dec 2020 14:52 Pending Bank Withdrawal

55 Days

index.php

Support case submitted and as follows:

Hej Mindark Support, Detta bara för att fråga om två väntande uttag, som inte har begåtts ännu. Båda överskrider gränsen på 50 arbetsdagar. Och det är anledningen till att jag lämnade in denna begäran. Kan du kolla upp det åt mig? Jag förstår att du kan vara upptagen just nu. Men om du har en minut över och är villig, skulle jag verkligen uppskatta det. Jag syftar på : 14574267 21 dec 2020 09:18 Pågående bankuttag 56 dagar 14575110 22 dec 2020 14:52 Väntar på bankuttag 55 Dagar Vänliga hälsningar, xxxxxxxxxx – ( Roger Spacejanitor Wilco)

Automated confirmation of receipt:

Hi xxxxxxx,

Your inquiry has been registered as Support Case ID 400693.
If you wish to add further information to your inquiry, please login to My Support Cases in the Support Section at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/ and update your case.
Please note that in order to handle your inquiry efficiently, we need as much information as possible i.e. the date and approximate time of the incident, as well as the full names of avatars involved.
We will strive to respond to you within 48 hours. During times of high load, it may take a little longer but rest assured that we will help you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.​

Very Fast Response from Support today. :) I ♥ these guys :)

Hi Spacejanitor,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the delay. Larger withdrawals, like your withdrawal with ID 14574267, sometimes takes a little longer but as it looks now, your withdrawals will be approved and transferred at the end of this week.

Hope you have a great time in Entropia Universe!

Yours sincerely,
XXXX - Entropia Universe Support

( He He He He , if only they knew, how great a time I do have in Entropia Universe. Source of giggles, tickles and surprized. Mustve missed me hoffing some yonder. )

Last edited:
Hi Spacejanitor,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the delay. Larger withdrawals, like your withdrawal with ID 14574267, sometimes takes a little longer but as it looks now, your withdrawals will be approved and transferred at the end of this week.

Hope you have a great time in Entropia Universe!

Yours sincerely,
XXXX - Entropia Universe Support

E-Mail just received. Three withdrawels now Commited. @ 16H00. Money not received on my Bank account. Banks are shitty though. They will hold it over the weekend. Especially in the Netherlands. I expect to see it on Teusday.
Three Withdrawel tickets, in one.

Last edited:
@Spacejanitor Hi, if it is not secret how much is larger withdrawal?

Larger withdrawals [...} sometimes takes a little longer
This is illuminating. Thank you.

Initiated dec 11.
Just got commited today. Altho had to fix bank stuff, which they caught before they started it so they didnt charge me the 700 ped.

pending in my account now... (3-17)also looks like they charged me the 700ped anyways.

confirmed in my account 3-18

Last edited:
Initiated a large withdrawal on Feb. 2, now Apr. 14th (meaning I’ve hit 50 business days). Still waiting on the funds.

As a note, the withdrawal is still pending, not yet committed.

Last edited:
Initiated a large withdrawal on Feb. 2, now Apr. 14th (meaning I’ve hit 50 business days). Still waiting on the funds.

As a note, the withdrawal is still pending, not yet committed.

Give a few more days. Large withdrawels do take a little longer.

Back