Info: Current Withdrawal time

Nope. Non payment and no responses to support cases (2) requesting explanation.
Updated.. they were committed two days ago. Support case, after adding 2 additional ones - seems queues are not queues (based on the support case) and the larger amounts "can take longer".

None of this is published and is fairly concerning - since we only guess at how they are being paid for. 1 more withdrawal to go. It's due in 3 days.

Initiated: 06.08.2022.
Comitted: Pending
In bank:

Final withdrawal

Initiated: May 27th, 2022
Due: August 8th
Committed: August 9th (After a support case with a reminder, lol?)
Bank: August 12th
Currently Late (Per 50d published note)

Last edited:
Initiated: June 6th, 2022
Committed: August 16th, 2022
In Bank Account: August 18th, 2022

Time: 50 Swedish business days

Last edited:
Initiated: July 7th, 2022
Committed: September 5th, 2022
In bank: September 7th, 2022
Swedish business days: 43

This was faster than normal, and the size wasn't small either. Glad to see it. 😁

Last edited:
Initialized: 30th of August
Committed: 26th or 27th October
In bank: 28th October

Less than 2 months. Right on time for hallo Mayhem. :p

Last edited:
Initiated: June 8th, 2022
Committed:
In Bank Account:

Its late few weeks.
You're on 65 Swedish business days. That's very late, and not the norm. The norm in my experience is anywhere from 40 - 50 Swedish business days, with the very rare occurrence of it taking 55-60.

There's a few things I know for certain that can slow down a withdrawal:

1. MindArk has tried contacting you, via email or support case requesting updated documents (passport, drivers license, etc.) and you haven't responded or provided them.

2. The bank account info and your current address need updated. Or other bank issues on your end.

3. The size of your withdrawal is abnormally large, something like $30k USD to $50k USD or even larger.

4. You have been involved in shady dealings, other players have submitted fraud cases against you or you've submitted fraud cases against others and MindArk is investigating

Barring these, a 50 business day window is expected.

Have you submitted a support case yet asking MindArk about the delay? They will typically tell you if there is an issue holding it up, and if you can do anything to speed it up. If not, submit a case today, as 65 business days is definitely not acceptable, barring those things I mentioned above.

It seems things are currently late, am sat at 54 days and still no word, have contacted support with no reply, no contact and updated bank details.

Hoping that they are just catching up after the summer holidays, but everything seems to be running late at the moment.

It seems things are currently late, am sat at 54 days and still no word, have contacted support with no reply, no contact and updated bank details.

Hoping that they are just catching up after the summer holidays, but everything seems to be running late at the moment.
That's a bummer, a real bummer, man. 😉 I like your profile pic.

What date did you initiate the request for withdrawal?

Seems like many people are having extended withdrawal delays. Hopefully not liquidity issues.

That's a bummer, a real bummer, man. 😉 I like your profile pic.

What date did you initiate the request for withdrawal?

23rd of June but have 4 more in the system initiated July and august so could be part of the wait, although it seems I’m not the only one.

23rd of June but have 4 more in the system initiated July and august so could be part of the wait, although it seems I’m not the only one.
Yeah, that's definitely later than we like to see it. I'm glad you contacted support. Hopefully they reach out soon, and hopefully it goes through this week, keep us updated.

Initiated: July 6th, 2022
Committed: 14.09.2022 (51 Business days)
In bank: 15.09.2022 (52 Business days)

will update this...
update: asked support and they said "Your withdrawal has been approved and will be transferred during the upcomming days."
will update again

Update 2: today got a mail say: "Your withdrawal has now been commited."
Will do a final update when the money arrived at my bank

Update 3: just arrived at my bank (24k ped =2309€)

Last edited:
You're on 65 Swedish business days. That's very late, and not the norm. The norm in my experience is anywhere from 40 - 50 Swedish business days, with the very rare occurrence of it taking 55-60.

There's a few things I know for certain that can slow down a withdrawal:

1. MindArk has tried contacting you, via email or support case requesting updated documents (passport, drivers license, etc.) and you haven't responded or provided them.

2. The bank account info and your current address need updated. Or other bank issues on your end.

3. The size of your withdrawal is abnormally large, something like $30k USD to $50k USD or even larger.

4. You have been involved in shady dealings, other players have submitted fraud cases against you or you've submitted fraud cases against others and MindArk is investigating

Barring these, a 50 business day window is expected.

Have you submitted a support case yet asking MindArk about the delay? They will typically tell you if there is an issue holding it up, and if you can do anything to speed it up. If not, submit a case today, as 65 business days is definitely not acceptable, barring those things I mentioned above.
I had all of this stuff ok. I quess the holidays were the problem

Requested withdrawal today 14-7-22.
Let's see how fast it goes this time.
Last time was 10 years ago and then it took around 2 months.

:popcorn:
50 days passed?
Still pending.

Damn, that's a long wait for your money!

*edit*
There's one small consolation though. The longer it takes, the more euros I get for the dollar.
Another 2,5% more in just the last few days.
Let's hope the euro plunges some more before MA decides to finally pay out.

*edit 27-9-22*
Support case send.
28-9-22
Received a reaction that they will check on my withdrawl and will get back to me.

Last edited:
Currently at 65 working days - 4 days where I missed a support question as to where my funds originated. Still no reply to my support case or the follow up a week ago… I know larger amounts take longer but 0 communication isn’t great for investor confidence.

Currently at 65 working days - 4 days where I missed a support question as to where my funds originated. Still no reply to my support case or the follow up a week ago… I know larger amounts take longer but 0 communication isn’t great for investor confidence.
Always been the case though

50 days passed?
Still pending.

Damn, that's a long wait for your money!

*edit*
There's one small consolation though. The longer it takes, the more euros I get for the dollar.
Another 2,5% more in just the last few days.
Let's hope the euro plunges some more before MA decides to finally pay out.

*edit 27-9-22*
Support case send.
28-9-22
Received a reaction that they will check on my withdrawl and will get back to me.

Requested withdrawal 14-7-22.

Just got the confirmation that the withdrawl is Committed. (y) (y)

And update

Initiated: 23/06/22
Committed: 29/09/22
Days: 70

Initiated: 21/07/22
Committed: 28/07/22
Days: 50

Initiated: 26/07/22
Committed: 29/07/22
Days: 48

Have a few more in the pipe. Will update as they come through. Support were helpful in the end after reaching out in every way possible, putting it down to just one of those things.

4 withdrawals spread a week to 2 weeks apart..and a few days apart, all coming into my bank in 2 months give or take a day

Initiated: July 21st
Commited: 5th of October
Total working days so far: 55
Asked me to open ticket: 26th of September, case opened immediately, after going back and forth, got the reply "Your request to withdraw has been approved and will be transferred shortly." That reply happened 6 days ago, and withdrawal still has "Pending" status.

EDIT: 60 seconds after writing this post, withdrawal is commited. :D

Last edited:
Initiated August 3, 2022
Commited: October 7, 2022
I open a support Case October 3, 2022
I received a reply October 5, 2022 saying Your withdrawal has been approved and will be transferred shortly.

Last edited:
Initiated August 3, 2022
Commited:
I received a reply October 5, 2022 saying Your withdrawal has been approved and will be transferred shortly.
Withdrawal Status: "Pending"
It should be committed when they next send out a batch of withdrawals. “Committed” from my understanding is once the transaction has been sent.

Initiated August 3, 2022
Commited:
Withdrawal Status: "Pending"
From 3 of August to 3 of October its 44 working days so still in those 50 working days.

Back