Info: Current Withdrawal time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias

It's what every developer has to deal with. Positive or neutral feedback is optional, as it isn't driven by a desire for change. Motivations and justifications are subjective and not everyone will arrive at the same judgements. Whether one likes it or not, it's a simple mechanism of human nature you're not going to change by complaining about that instead.

Regardless, this thread does record many transactions which completed within the expected timeframe. Nobody talks about that, either.

Last batch due - withdrawn 27nd February - committed 10th May (49 Swedish working days).

Smooth as (almost) always. Sometimes it's 2-4 days late, sometimes it's 10 days earlier, but about this scenario no one talks publicly. Nothing new.
Swing and a miss.

Sometimes it is 30 days late (calendar), 10-15 days swedish. Sometimes it is late and they don't tell you why, until you inquiry and they say one of the following phrases:

* oh yea, we need your ID. (but we didn't tell you)
* let me send you a scam looking email called "economy" requesting your ID credentials that is gauranteed to be ignored, flagged, or put in scam email - let's not bother to make anything professional looking or give notification in the ACTUAL GAME to avoid confusion -- in an age where an average person is phished hundreds of times a day.
* upon inquiry, just tell you - we'll get to it when we get to it, we're too busy (some other vague response)
* inability to process withdrawals in a FIFO manner, giving the optics of preferential treatment, for which this company has a history of either by its core or by the planet partners.

Yes, people talk about the early days - this thread has these just as they have the very lates. People are upset at the lack of consistency, flippant attitude of support or the company - amongst other grievances. It's not a good look nor is it to be equally flippant on dismissing it.

If all the above remains true, the game can only harm itself and continue to be propped up by those who are either in the ivory tower, addicted, or still remaining loyal/sunk cost.

Make no mistake - I want the game to succeed. I want them to pull their heads out of their ass. These are small efforts they need to correct that should have never been issues to begin with if anyone within their hierarchy cared to fix them and put a good foot forward. They are their own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Initiated: 28 Feb

My very first withdrawal ever, let's see how this goes

How many Swedish business days is it for me now? Can someone help me figure it out?

How many Swedish business days is it for me now? Can someone help me figure it out?
Looks like you're right at 50 days. I use this site to figure it out but it's crazy slow right now for some reason:

A lot of worried individuals around when withdrawls were pending but none of them came to say something after several individuals received their money since.
Very very questionable behavior.
Do we have a narrative here ?

If you are worried about payments and you post to ask if its fine. Once reassured - problem is solved, no need to beat the dead horse.

And worries are not fictional. MA is again in the cash position that I trusted to be something of the past: having not enough money to cover their projected future withdraws. I dont like that status even tho it has been like that for the most of the time.

I.

P.S. Evey - ofc that noone talks about something working. When would you call your bank: when ATM gives you money to say thanks or when it malfunctions and e.g. steals your card?

Dude that didn't play for 2 years that makes financial assumptions about Mindark's cash flow seems legit

Dude that didn't play for 2 years that makes financial assumptions about Mindark's cash flow seems legit

There is nothing to asume. Its all in their 10k (or whatever its called im EU) as they are publicly traded company.

It contains detailed statement of their financials. Also someone pointed out how they present wd liability as basically unsecured debt. Amount well known and easily compared to their cash on hand.

I.

A lot of worried individuals around when withdrawls were pending but none of them came to say something after several individuals received their money since.
Very very questionable behavior.
Do we have a narrative here ?
Legit. 100%

Money in the bank and cleared 5/12/2023 (77 days total)

The funny thing is that if this had cleared before easter mayhem I would have deposited it all back and likely alot more, but now I am not going to (I found a new game to play in the meantime)

Even funnier: All the money I requested to withdrawal had been in the game for like 6 months already so why do they make me wait so long when chargebacks are literally not even an option at that point??? They act as if the moment you request your withdrawal is also the moment the money was deposited /shrug

Yep, it makes absolutely no sense to me either. I requested to withdraw 20,000 ped, and in the last month or so, have maintained an average balance on my PED card of over 30k ped. They don't take that into consideration at all... If there was ever to be some sort of issue, they could very easily "recover" the money from my account. Not to mention, I probably have well over 100k ped in combined tt value from all the items I have in storage all over the place.

For me to have to wait over 2.5 months for $2k, when my account is probably worth over $60k, makes absolutely no sense to me at all.. At the very least, they should have some sort of option where you can "lock" the same amount you are withdrawing in PED for 50 days, as a collateral or "guarantee", which they can "release" later when they are "happy", so we can get immediate withdrawals.

For me to have to wait over 2.5 months for $2k, when my account is probably worth over $60k, makes absolutely no sense to me at all..

To prevents bank runs. MA has 3M euros on hand to cover 12M euros in PED. Their projection that 1/3 of that will ever be withdrawn and put in books as 4M euro loan to self.

Obviously 3 months is enough time to find a liquidity drain should they need it. (some uber 10k PED TT, 50% usable item or Mid May Mayhem to drop some future project deed, some new LAs, new mall, more banks, or something like that)...

Makes perfect sense to me.

I.

Should probably be any day now verza best of luck

Initiated: March 6th
Commited: May 25th (55 working days)

53 working days

Not bad after they announced delays

Last edited:
One small hiccup with withdrawals and the world is ending. I've had all my recent withdrawals at 55 business days or less, some as low as 30's. Taking a break from EU but.... I'll be back one day.

One small hiccup with withdrawals and the world is ending. I've had all my recent withdrawals at 55 business days or less, some as low as 30's. Taking a break from EU but.... I'll be back one day.
With all that's been going on in the financial sector can you really blame people for being concerned about withdrawal issues from a game that already doesn't have the smoothest withdrawal process and sucks at communication? Some people have a LOT of money tied up with this company.

It does appear as though the issue are starting to clear as more people are posting commited withdrawals thoigh which is good.

Initiated: March 15th, 2023
Committed: ???

51 business days and counting...

20 Feb 2023, still pending. 100 days, 68 working days.
You're gonna have to send a support case. They probably need your ID or something and they refuse to contact you about anything relevant. Absolute trash.

Back