Currently getting Hack Attacked

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
Getting all kinds of hack programs making intrusion attempts while I am on Entropia Forum this morning. Doesn't happen on any other site. Anyone else getting this?

Yep. Kaspersky antivirus says the following:

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:

Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

This side where I replay to you message does not report any problems, but all other sites on the forum does.

Getting all kinds of hack programs making intrusion attempts while I am on Entropia Forum this morning. Doesn't happen on any other site. Anyone else getting this?

Can you better describe what is happening? I'm getting a 3D parsing error from Adobe, but I think that is because my daughter tried to install Pirates of the Carribeans on my PC this morning.

nope not happening here but my soc site has been giving me warnings through my AV program then it stopped then it was blocked by chrome then it stopped so not sure whats going on.

ef_unsafe.jpg

Microsoft even blocked the site...what's going on here?:confused:

I'm getting the adobe parsing error too. It seems to be a fake file associated with whatever hacking attempt is going on.

Can you better describe what is happening? I'm getting a 3D parsing error from Adobe, but I think that is because my daughter tried to install Pirates of the Carribeans on my PC this morning.

I get the 3d error aswell :confused:

Source IP is 79.135.152.5 Latvia based ISP

I'm getting the adobe parsing error too. It seems to be a fake file associated with whatever hacking attempt is going on.

I get the 3d error aswell :confused:

Same here I am getting that error, wants permission to run as a privledged user.

Oh, and thantos, the fake adobe program seems to be a loader for the virus. A new attempt is made for every page that is visited on EF. Renames the program every time. Program name is always gibberish.

Probably. Avast sucks.

Well the ISP for the hacker is also based in Riga. Maybe it's you! :p

Edit: That is just a joke. I don't mean to imply that Nicky might be the hacker.

Ahhhh solution. If you quarantine the AdobeARM (blocked it too fast to see, but I think it's AdobeARM.exe) file, it will stop calling the intrusion programs.

Edit: ......spoke too soon.

odd...
very odd...

so the problem is with google ads?
maybe its a random ad that toggles the virus message?

just disable all your adobe services :-D

I am using firefox with NoScript and AdBlock running and have not had a problem with the site. It could be a bad ad that slipped through in google ads, it would not be the first time a legit site has had bad ads put up.

After a few reports the offending ads should be taken down. I would not go on the web without those two addons running on my pc.

I don't get the attacks on a google site. Only on this one. No google ads in sight. Also, moogle, I tried disabling the adobe add-ons already. No help.

Yep. Kaspersky antivirus says the following:

This side where I replay to you message does not report any problems, but all other sites on the forum does.

Same here Kaspersky :eek:

My windows 7 machine is blocking it....but my xp machine got it.

Cleaned it out but lost internet connection...

after further inspection found a proxy running...deleted it, and all back to normal...so far. ;)

endprocess() :p

I wonder how many of you that have 'suddenly' been infected have actually had the trojan sitting on your hard-drive for days, possibly weeks. Watch out for the file sharing apps, port sniffers are around every corner. Always make sure you know what every process on your machine is calling. The registry can contain a time sensitive key that can easily 'awake' a dormant process and make it seem as though you have just all of a sudden been infected. btw, no trojan, 3d errors, or whatever on this computer; manual scanning FTW! ^^

Ossi!

I don't get the attacks on a google site. Only on this one. No google ads in sight. Also, moogle, I tried disabling the adobe add-ons already. No help.

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/
would explain google ads.

It would not be the google site you would get it from, but the ads google prvides to this site. I would be interested to know if we get our ads from Google on this site. I do know other sites that have had intrusions in the past from google ads.

vista does not want to open the site normaly and get explorer crashes all thed time .

someone bugged the site some where ?

hm.. no problems here

Using:
FF 3.5
Avast anti-virus
Windows 7

well i guess it microsofts security system that block the site and only IE use that, so thats why only IE is affected. The problem is, are there any "dangerous" on the site or have it beem put up on the block list by some misstake?

NOD32 keeps getting this threat

Win32/trojandownloader.fakealert.avp trojan..

Keep getting whenever i change pages. like 20 times last 3 min...

NOD32 keeps getting this threat

Win32/trojandownloader.fakealert.avp trojan..

Keep getting whenever i change pages. like 20 times last 3 min...

Yep that's the one.

Infected my old XP pc this morning.

Back