Help: Currently working on updating all Armor Set images on EntropiaWiki

Isn't the whole point of this set (if you can stretch to call it a point) that it's invisible, and therefore can't be captured in an image?

It's got a very visible translucent red look to it.

The only real problem with this one is the feet. I think I've heard it said that only one (L) BP ever dropped for the feet, and there might even have been only one successfully crafted item.

I didn't know of this about it, interesting to know. There is certainly at least one set out there since a player mentioned owning it in the past, but having sold it a few years ago but not remembering who he sold it to.

Rutuba edited to include (M) appearance as well

Added Wannabe (L)

Turns out has same appearance as Grunt.

Ethereal Armor, UNIQUE Ethereal

Also added some special info to the Armor Set page for this one about the nature/visibility of the visual effects it creates on avatars wearing it.

Last edited:
Giving this a bump in case anyone has any ideas for any of these last few remaining armor sets:

Angel Improved
Community Recognition Award
Imperial HAZEN
Pathfinder
Sema (L)
Sigyn
Trooper
Wormslayer
XFire Survival (L)

Giving this a bump in case anyone has any ideas for any of these last few remaining armor sets:

Angel Improved
Community Recognition Award
Imperial HAZEN
Pathfinder
Sema (L)
Sigyn
Trooper
Wormslayer
XFire Survival (L)

Someone was selling a full set of Imperial HAZEN (M) in the trading section of this forum... Did you check with them?

Here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303788-One-of-a-kind-uber-armor-M&highlight=imperial+hazen

You'd think Sema and Trooper wouldn't be too hard to find...

I don't think there's a full set of Wormslayer yet.

Last edited:
Someone was selling a full set of Imperial HAZEN (M) in the trading section of this forum... Did you check with them?

Here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303788-One-of-a-kind-uber-armor-M&highlight=imperial+hazen

You'd think Sema and Trooper wouldn't be too hard to find...

I don't think there's a full set of Wormslayer yet.

Yeah, I've contacted the owner of the HAZEN set, but he seems to be very rarely online and when he is online he is in incognito so I can't tell.

I've thought the same regarding Trooper and Sema, it seems like their blueprints are not insanely rare, but moreso that the armor itself isn't really worth crafting compared to other uses for the materials.

Wormslayer M only 6/7 parts have been discovered so far, that's right, hopefully in time it will be possible.

Wormslayer M only 6/7 parts have been discovered so far, that's right, hopefully in time it will be possible.

5/7, the 6th M part is a duplicate.

I was able to find one of the owners of the Community Recognition Award armor set on the Entropia Universe community Facebook page. I sent him a message saying I would be interested in renting it against collateral to take armor set images for this project and linked him this thread. He replied saying he was not interested in renting any of his items regardless of collateral because he didn't play anymore and wanted to quit. He also spoke of how he was "fireselling" his items in a post he made on the page.

I spent 20 minutes looking at recent trades for UL armor sets in the same range of resistance values; Phantom, Bear, Ghoul, Ghost and concluded it was worth somewhere around +2-2.5k or so. I told him I might be interested to buy it, only to take the armor set images and then look for a new home for it because I already have much better armor sets, and mentioned this price range.

He responded very negatively and said I was trying to rob him. I tried to argue my case and he belittled me and said he would never be interested in trading or selling anything to me, told me to have a nice day, and then blocked my Facebook. :confused:

Maybe once this project is a bit closer to being complete, if I still can't find any of the other owners of this armor set, the best bet might be to write a petition that MA should assist by giving me a Community Recognition Award set for having worked way too hard on a myriad of community projects for no personal gain.

I was able to find one of the owners of the Community Recognition Award armor set on the Entropia Universe community Facebook page. I sent him a message saying I would be interested in renting it against collateral to take armor set images for this project and linked him this thread. He replied saying he was not interested in renting any of his items regardless of collateral because he didn't play anymore and wanted to quit. He also spoke of how he was "fireselling" his items in a post he made on the page.

I spent 20 minutes looking at recent trades for UL armor sets in the same range of resistance values; Phantom, Bear, Ghoul, Ghost and concluded it was worth somewhere around +2-2.5k or so. I told him I might be interested to buy it, only to take the armor set images and then look for a new home for it because I already have much better armor sets, and mentioned this price range.

He responded very negatively and said I was trying to rob him. I tried to argue my case and he belittled me and said he would never be interested in trading or selling anything to me, told me to have a nice day, and then blocked my Facebook. :confused:

Maybe once this project is a bit closer to being complete, if I still can't find any of the other owners of this armor set, the best bet might be to write a petition that MA should assist by giving me a Community Recognition Award set for having worked way too hard on a myriad of community projects for no personal gain.

I think I know one owner, hopefully it isn't the person you contacted.

Everyone has bad days, maybe that person had a bad day at work. :lam:

Back