Info: Custom tweaked files (ultra high etc)

Status

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
{Removed IAW Rule 2.11}

Last edited by a moderator:
reserved and to short

Thx, have been waiting for something like this, trying it out now:)

thanks, much smoother. very noticable in twins for sure. and my sunglasses dont burn out anymore. cheers

in the lower system spec file you might sometimes get lag when shooting. i might have changed something in my file that made it happen cause it didnt happen with this config here. But it might also just be my comp acting up.

Enable AA yourself in the settings if you with, should make it even more better looking but might have a big impact on fps.

bah i cant find the setting enabling or disabling the gunsmoke and muzzleflashes, i bet it's those that make me lag horrenusly.

Last edited:
any update of that setting with var made for optimum quality and good fps ?

any update of that setting with var made for optimum quality and good fps ?

should be working, i'm still trying to figure out the lag with shooting and fapping though, but it works in most cases. Think i got it now though, just need to check it ingame so will update soon.

bah cant find the setting to remove it. MA sucks!! cause that setting is no longer in the file either.

So just sent ma a nice but angry letter asking them again to let us tweak the files and give us the info on what stuff do. :)

MA has said that editing the settings-ce.cfg file is a violation of the EULA.

You might want to put that disclaimer in posts like these.

subscribing

just in case did you do a file check of your entropia with the file validation stuff?
I had insane lag when changing weapon and fap , it was mainly 1 file that had some bug , i did download that file , replace it , and all is perfect now :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/174660-client-installation-repair-utility.html

seems to be nothing bad with my files, all passed.

i did write they dont like it, should be enough.

Quote or it didnt happened, I checked the situation around INI tweaking closely, and Im sure official point isnt the one you stated.

Taken from EULA para 5:

The Participant agrees not to translate, modify, copy, printout, disassemble, de-compile or otherwise tamper with the Entropia Universe system, code, or any firmware, circuit board or software provided therewith.

Until I see something that contradicts this part of the EULA from a MA|FPC official, this violates Rule 2.11

Status
Back