Cyclops Depths doors not opening

craw

Provider
Society
Fiend Without A Face
Themodius Craw
I've been waiting outside the door at the Cyclops depths, but it doesn't seem to open. Is there some item that I need to enter? Or it there a timer that I'm not waiting long enough on? Or perhaps a minimum number of players? Or is it closed or broken?

The panel offers no feedback and the NPC won't talk to me.

I have already unlocked the mission chain and entered the depths before, but that was over a year ago. I've also completed the first wave of mission for the Mind Reaver and Marculimex (sp?).

Any advice is appreciated.
TIA

There is a crystal you received at the end of the mission chain that you need in your inv.

Thanks, do you remember the name of the crystal?

Thanks all. I think it would be a nice feature for the panel to tell you the item you need to enter or where to begin the chain instead of being silent.

Silly me, I left the stupid thing on Rocktropia. Doh!

I dont think it weighs much, you can leave it in inventory at the bottom where you wont even notice it. I carry my apartment deed around with me in the same way (I dont know if that is required in order to gain entry to your own apartment or not)

Easily done, you wont be the first to have left the key in storage and you wont be the last either. :)

I carry my apartment deed around with me in the same way (I dont know if that is required in order to gain entry to your own apartment or not)

I keep my apartment deed in storage and I am able to access it fine.

you need to have your deed with you in order to use phone home chips.

Back