Cyclops Depths time out

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
I was in Cyclops Depths hunting mindreavers when I suddenly got the message 'Leaving Cyclops Depths' and found myself outside the instance again.

This pissed me off somewhat as I was literally just about to loot the last mob I killed with one of those khada impossible to find crystals in it.

Has this happened to anyone else. Is there a timer on the instance you are in and how long is it? Would be good to know if there is because I would stop hunting before I got timed out in future.

Thanks MA :mad:

I Think the timer is 6hour and there will be a message from next minipatch.

I Think the timer is 6hour and there will be a message from next minipatch.

Ah OK. Thanks for the info. I was not ingame all that time. I logged off and back on into same instance after an hour or so.

Obvious questions:
  • Why wasn't the 6-hour reset in the Cyclops Depths instances mentioned in the original release notes?
  • Why was the only announcement that the reset warning is broken made once in-game?
  • Why not put a message in the client loader?
  • Why not have one of the support people that only answers with pre-written reponses ("yes it could be considered an exploit", "we do not discuss the loot system", etc) manually send the warning message?
  • Why the fuck do we keep paying to play?

Back