Paneleon spec (Impact)
Comparable armor: Chelydra?
Price range:

Adjusted imperium
Price range: 10k?

Improved imperium
Price range: 16k?

Modified imperium
Only 3 ingame, n1ghtmare asked 85k for his set.

Please share your opinion below :)

Note: this is a pricecheck thread, please stay on topic.

Last edited:
I know of pan spec sales between 6-9k in the tier 0-2 range and sold my own T5/6 set for 11k - pan spec is comparably to mod viceroy in tiering costs - which makes it an ul sentinal alternative for the smaller budget on impact mobs and awesome for the summer season
I would agree with improved imperium in the 14-16k range
Mod imperium is so rare and crit dmg highly valued on various items - you cant really put a regular marketprice on it as valuation will strongly depend on how much a buyer wants to convince a seller to let go of a set and how bad a seller wants money - the valuation will be largely different from case to case. But once a set sells for the 85k mentioned i doubt others will be much cheaper ;)

Paneleon spec (impact) I would not pay over 4.5k, if you ever used it, you know what I mean.

It has 120-ish total tt? After hunting big bulks for 10-15 minutes, you have to repair, which is painful doing constantly.

Paneleon spec (impact) I would not pay over 4.5k, if you ever used it, you know what I mean.

It has 120-ish total tt? After hunting big bulks for 10-15 minutes, you have to repair, which is painful doing constantly.
portable rep tool on hotkey - press it while shooting a mob - it autoopens - click rep armor and close - back to gun - takes 1-2seconds

I think there's 4 mod imperium armors out there. I have one of the 4 my armor is actually the second set (in-game) 1 day late to get discovery, acquired by me. I would not consider selling it unless it was really an insane offer. 85k sounds unrealistic though even at tier 5/6. But never know these days, I guess. :laugh:

14-16k seems to be the going rate for improved imperium. I paid 16k but my set had TIR of 170 give or take on each piece. So super fast to tier up.

Can you wear the horns with them?

Back