Cyrene ? ? ?

I don't see anything wrong with it. Some players who played a lot on cyrene previously and also saved mats were rewarded. I think that's a good thing.

So you find normal if someone was making 20 armors in one day and was flooding the market. Sound great.
Yes and besides that, you also needed arc badges for the npc to even talk to you. So no planet hopping, buying mats and fkn off again. You had to have invested time and effort in cyrene to be able to get the armors.

Sure was hard to ask someone with few badges to make the armor for you :))

So you find normal if someone was making 20 armors in one day and was flooding the market. Sound great.

Sure was hard to ask someone with few badges to make the armor for you :))

It's not like improved imperium is uber armor, 19 imp cut stab, 2 point better for close protection compared to jarhead a common armor from RT. The evade is the same as imp viceroy. Besides that the bound stolen imperium armor is consumed when upgrading to improved imperium. You can only do it once. So no, you can't ask a friend to make the armor for you.
Are you upset about the crit bonus?

Last edited:
Yes and besides that, you also needed arc badges for the npc to even talk to you. So no planet hopping, buying mats and fkn off again. You had to have invested time and effort in cyrene to be able to get the armors.
Very few needed tho. Silly few tbh.

Very few needed tho. Silly few tbh.
Well if you want improved imperium, you need stolen imperium first, or go through all the other armors: paneleon, paneleon spec, adjusted imperium.
Stolen imperium required 200 badges. there were the initial missions that gave you 50. then you needed to do the other 150. back then the stage 2 missions did not exist, and there was no decent robot xt spawn, so basically 4 badges per day. 30-40 days of hunting to get the stolen imperium, but they closed it down, so not everybody got a stolen imperium armor. And you can only make one armor.. because stolen imperium is then consumed.

But what they should have done is this: Keep the paneleon and paneleon spec at arc Hq.
Move the adjusted imperium to hub trader 1 (200 badges needed to enter), same stats as stolen imperium, which also required 200 badges
Move the improved imperium to hub trader 2 (500 badges needed to enter)
Move the mod imperium to hub trader 3 (1200 badges needed to enter)

200 badges needed to enter), same stats as stolen imperium, which also required 200 badges
Move the improved imperium to hub trader 2 (500 badges needed to enter)
Move the mod imperium to hub trader 3 (1200 badges needed to enter)

This is the best idea I've seen. As well as bringing more balance to the upgrades, it would also help to stimulate Cyrene activity more generally. The only minor issue with this is the irritation of having everything unequipped when entering the Hub. If they kept the NPCs where they are but increased the badge requirement, it would have the same effect without that annoyance.

I don't think anyone was doing that or anything like it. Even if someone could make several at the start because of stored mats, that would have declined quickly as mats from storage ran out and everything had to be fresh looted.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Some players who played a lot on cyrene previously and also saved mats were rewarded. I think that's a good thing.

Nothing wrong with it? I agree, pre-gathered materials was a silly thing.

But what about players who learned of this mission a few days after its release? Then traveled to cyrene, grinded and purchased all the materials... Only for the NPC to be turned off the next day. Now all those materials sit in storage, no longer able to be traded for a 15k ped armor.

Definitely is an issue here.

Anybody wanna buy my full cyrene armor mission mats for 15k? :tux:

Nothing wrong with it? I agree, pre-gathered materials was a silly thing.

But what about players who learned of this mission a few days after its release? Then traveled to cyrene, grinded and purchased all the materials... Only for the NPC to be turned off the next day. Now all those materials sit in storage, no longer able to be traded for a 15k ped armor.

Definitely is an issue here.

Anybody wanna buy my full cyrene armor mission mats for 15k? :tux:

I meant I did not see anything wrong with "adding components as recipe that were looting months and years previous to this update". People played on this planet for years with no use for many mats and little markup. If some of them happened to save some mats for possible future use then good for them.

One can't help thinking that if you thought you could hop to Cyrene, go get this new armor, then sell it for a huge profit, it kinda serves you right.
If it was readily available it would be devalued anyway. If you hadn't had those dollar signs in front of your eyes, you may not have a storage with 15k of mats waiting.

I meant I did not see anything wrong with "adding components as recipe that were looting months and years previous to this update". People played on this planet for years with no use for many mats and little markup. If some of them happened to save some mats for possible future use then good for them.

Ahh my apologies i read your message wrong. Totally agreed. Pre-gathering of these materials should never have happened

Back