FYI: Daily missions by a Rookie

TontonX

Dominant
Society
LargeGamer.com
Marco Magnifico Schiffano
This post is outdated, but you can follow me there : https://largegamer.com/entropia-universe-beginners-guide-daily/

Mainly a thread for rookies like me, the purpose is to keep track of the Cost / ROI on the daily missions i am doing.
Also for people to comment, not saying i'll take all your advices but a forum is freedom of speech :cool:

weapon : Adjusted Bukin's - Starkhov CDF LPR-3 - Marcorp Kallous-3 (depends on danger level)
armor : Full CDF scout | vivo : TT one then Vivo T10 | Ammo : Always start with 60-70 peds and restock by the end.
ROI is done considering weapon cond, armor repair, vivo cond, ammo.

Daily Research Recovery :

Kill 50 Young Argonauts in a cave, very easy, their aggro range is short

8 times, average cost / Roi per Run in peds : loss -18.06

| -17 | -24.6 | +9.7 | +35.7 | -22.7 | -24.49 | -20 | +9.21 |

Hunting Daily category 1 :

6 times, average cost / Roi per Run in peds : loss -9.17

1x Gibnib (kill 50) : -0.24 (first island south of Port Atlantis)
2x Merp (kill 80) :
-4.9 | +3.1 (west of Hestia TP)
1x Pupugi (kill 50) :
-6.6 (Cave north-east of Cape Corinth)
1x Foul (kill 80
) : -2.92 (south-west of Fort Troy, follow the road)
1x Tripudion (kill 50) :
-14.38 (north-east from Camp Icarus, go around the pvp zone coords 64.5 / 75.4)
1x Snarksnot (kill 50) :
-2.4 (plenty near Orthos West Mound TP)

Edit 10/08/2021 : I need a change of air, maybe even of planet, tired of doing Daily Calypso Missions

Last edited:
I find that daily argo cave to be profitable

Profit data from such a small sample size such as 50 Argonauts is fairly useless IMO. You don't hit return stability until thousands and thousands of loot events. Any particular mission will not necessarily give you better ROI than any other. I don't want you to make things misleading.

If you are trying to work out which missions are beneficial and which aren't, I would work it out differently.
I would just work out the overall cycle to complete, and divide that by number of tokens awarded. You can either work this out by tracking the mission, or calculating as follows:
No of mobs x HP for each mob / (avg Dpec x 100) . (For the argonaut mission this would be 50x300/(2.80x100).

Now you can work out the spend/token, you can then use a long term average return rate of about 90-92% (typical for somebody of your skills and equipment) to work out how much that token will cost you to acquire in the long term.

For me, I like to be no more than a 25ped cycle per token, any more than this and I am better off acquiring a different weapon. But that is just me.
Feffoid cave is a good one, you only cycle about half of what you do at Argonauts.
Jinns Pit is also a good one for cheap tokens
Most daily 1s are acceptable.
I only do daily 2 and 3s if they are good mobs that I want to hunt anyway.
And of course any bonus dailies are worthwhile.

If you wind up on Monria, the Shoggoth daily is also cheap to complete, and the codex flies.

GL.

Last edited:
TT return are meaningless to me.

Argo in cave apart giving the token are worst to figlt.
1. you are low level, as a level 15 hunter you got 7...8 evader so get a shitload of damage
2. your looter level is also in the 8 so return are horrible
3. level 5 argo have more hp than level 7 and hit more frequent.

alll in all that quest is the baddest for return if not lucky due to as Katie pointed a 50 monster sample is nothing

as a last point dont farm tokens for weapons, if you count the average cost for mission...
level 1 is about 50 ped
level 2 is about 100 ped
the average return in best case is 98% for top equip, at base level is 94% so for each token espect to pay 3 to 5 ped
a CDF weapon will cost you then 60 to 100 ped (consider that amount as markup due to the fact that you kill monster that are not yuour scope)

if you rely on daily mission get a sleipnir, fly to next island and grind
papoo and screecher missions
(read Jetsina thread) and you will collect a 99 to 102% return using ANY weapon being it max 108% ISIS or under 120% cost armatrix

keeping track of results is a good exercise, using the tracker from Entropialife and addign manually the MU part is even better and let you save hours of math :)

GL mate

codex changes a lot of things. Find all codex creatures that have low hp and do at least 10 rounds on each. Skill gains from codex will be beneficial. Visiting different areas and learning different mobs will be to. Also explore other planets than just boring ol Calypso. There are codex mobs on multiple planets now and many of them have only 10 hp.

Many low hp mobs are very easy to find on all planets if you know where to look.

While exploring planets I'd suggest doing starter missions on each planet for a few freebies and adventure. Also look in to things like the maze and pleak missions on Cyrene. The wings do drop fairly frequently, but you need a lot of them to complete the mission. The pet you get for the maze is interesting but you need 200 certificates to get it, and you can only get a max of 8 per day so it'll take about 25 days assuming you run fast enough to get all 3 for speed (use buffs if you have em), also visit the docks before you visit the desert as one of the npcs there gives you that ability to get the 8th one. (I'm seeing a little bit of profit on doing maze runs daily the last couple of months - it's not much but every little bit helps. Pleaks don't seem to give good loot so it's meh... also it's boring as hell after you kill so many of them.... ) (p.s. the daily 2 ped in ammo a day thing on Ark moon + monura near there makes doing that daily running interesting if you have enough time to kill - it takes about 20 minutes to get all of the extractors unless you are using a vehicle which burns oil so lessens the profit a little.... I personally find it hard to find time in real life to stay on 30 minutes or more daily so I prefer the maze on Cyrene vs ark moon running as maze only takes around 10 minutes... (plus is increases your melee skills over time as you have to use the maze hammer to kill the little mobs in the maze - maze hammer is probably cheapest club type weapon you'll find in game even if it's not the best on dps, eco, etc. It's speed buff is something a that is very useful, especially if you have the webshop armor with the speed buff too and/or a ring))

As you go up in skill and experience there are many, many, many dailies on non-calypso planets out there.

Last edited:
Find all codex creatures that have low hp and do at least 10 rounds on each.
When you say 10 rounds, does it mean going up to Rank 10 for every low hp creatures ? (most i have reached was Rank 5 for 1 creature)

Well if that's what you meant... That's a lot of grind :D

For the moment it's true that i only grind creatures when they're part of a "mission" so like that i get codex points + mission reward / daily token.

Also explore other planets than just boring ol Calypso
While your advice about the maze and pleak missions on cyrene seems very attractive :love: I have strictly no clue how to travel between planets atm...

So that's why i spent the last 40 hours exploring Calypso.

Guess it's going to cost me to travel via space right ? :sneaky:

1. you are low level, as a level 15 hunter you got 7...8 evader so get a shitload of damage
2. your looter level is also in the 8 so return are horrible
3. level 5 argo have more hp than level 7 and hit more frequent.
Well i am 17 in Laser sniper but... only 4 in evader :oops: (so yeah while i manage to stay alive, i do receive a shitload of damage ^_^)

My Animal Looter is 4 as well... lvl 7-8 evader / looter are still a dream for me :LOL: maybe in a few months eheheh !

I try to pile up some siuggestions with my small experience...
generally speaking you need LOOTER skills because lotoer means more money, while evader means more resistance, and we want more loot.
there are some monster that are good to skill up, some that are not.
ideal is to kill wihout armor and using evader for avoid being hit as much as pissible and heal up when necessary.
with 4 evader at argo you are definitely in teh wrong place, event he most aggressive hunter will say to kill monster that are not over your evader level (i use to stay 5...10 level above)
so get to CAMP ICARUS teleporter (www.calypsomap.com can let you paste into command like the location of a teleporter to put WP on the map)
kill tripudion Caudatergus, berycled, daikiba until you hit level 10 codex on them
then move to HALF MOON COVE
kill cornundo, sabakuma and baby maffoid until you reach he same 10 level
your evader will rise fast and you wiull be ready for bigger monsters
and with codex rewards pick looter improvement skills

perception > anatomy > alertness (yes on robot if available pick analysis later on)

if you did nto do mentorship (i supose due to the fact that you mentioned CDF armor and not adj pixie that you did not do graduation) and complete the graduation. a free banana armor awaits for you, it is going a long way once empowered with 5B plates.

do all the above using TT pistol or TT knife... your mentor will explain why :)

if you did not complete it before, at camp icarus balciony meet mr Bukin, he wants to gift you a rifle.....

i am sure that other ppl can add tot he list of growing at small monster. GL

Well... not that i don't like your advice guys to spend days killing "puny" mobs...

But it's boring like hell, i went to Icarus to do 2 ranks of Codex and then i went back to my low (but still bigger mobs)

I am having much more fun killing lvl 5 argonauts young and lvl 6 Calamusoid outcasts than Caudatergus lvl 1 -_-

Besides my skills are skyrocketing when i am against lvl 5 / lvl 6, green lines of skills are piling up and that makes me happy, because i can see the real difference after days... lvl 5 / 6 mobs are becoming more and more easy to kill (even giving more benefits, but that might be temporary luck ;-) )

And when there is some damage, Armor/ Vivo are there to take care of it... 1.5 peds of healing and 1 ped of armor repair per run, really not a big deal.

With "Puny" mobs... green lines of skills were scarce... not my fault if they die too quickly :LOL: (with TT weap i bought specifically for them)

edit : Well... My soc lead proposed to become my mentor, i'll have to consider this as i found this page http://entropiauniverseblog.com/mentoring/
Armor seems really better than CDF, and the car... though the color is horrible :LOL:

Last edited:
yes, puny are boring as hell, but on the other hand they let you cycle through many more kills. The 'kill bonus' if that is still a thing helps on lower rungs.

There is no reason to delay mentorship. the sooner you start the sooner you finish and get into a decent armor set. Even if you don't use it. Some sets sell well and can give your ped card a boost.

i used the disciple armor, adj pixie, for the longest time. it's really useful imo.

52% of Mentoring done at the moment, but going to be honest... I am bored with Calypso

And i hear about Toulan / Arkadia and Rocktropia both here on the forum and ingame...
would it be a good destination to change of air for a low level ?

(Laser Rifle lvl 19 / Evader lvl 5... yeah i don't know how the difference can be so big, i always go to contact)

My weapons are :

Adjusted Bukins : 3.5-7 damage (for lvl 1-4 mobs)
2 CDF Weapons : 7-14 damage (for lvl 5-6 mobs and i try to stick to that lvl of mobs)
Modec VXT 300 (L) : 15.5-31 (only when i am in danger)

Toulan / Arkadia and Rocktropia have interesting Daily missions for low levels ?
I mean i like to mix Grind with Daily Missions, so like that there is a reward :cool:

If its Dailies you want try Next Island. You'll thank me later. https://www.nihelper.com/daily-s-1
Cross off the Screecher, and Drake missions. everything else you can do with your DPS. though you might want to bring some spares.

You will also be on the perfect planet for graduation., Atlas armour is probably the best graduation armour you can get.

Last edited:
as a side note... by mentor told me long time ago
"this is the ultimate neverlasting grindfest"
yes katie is right, NI iffer some nice reward from daily that rise your return to almost breakeven or profit
but be prepared to kill over and over for codex forever
on Rocktropia "the color of envy" is a quest to kill @ Neverdie parking some small barely dressed
sexy android girls.....

WIKI Link The color of Envy chain quest

we are talking about 396.800 Puny to kill
if you kill one every ? 15 seconds?
1653 hours NON STOP SHOOTING

decide how mnay hours per day you can resist killing puny and go to Rocktropia to test your IRON WILL :)

1653 hours NON STOP SHOOTING
I am going to end up in a mental hospital in the "entropia section" :silly:

having lovecraft nightmares about the color "out of envy" :silly2:

I'd rather play Desert Bus
I have seen an youtube video on that last year... Isn't it the game where you have to spend 20 hours on the very same boring road ?!? :eyecrazy:

Allright ^_^ I bought a Sleipnir and Thrusters, fueled it with 5 peds of oil...

And i went for my first 1 hour+ Space Trip from Calypso to NI :D

Got attacked by 2 mobs while traveling the "field of graveyards", i fled and fortunately my ship survived -_- (150 damage to the hull)

Landed successfully on NI :love: Greeted by Arthur and Fyodor

Now i need to make sure to do the missions in the right order (if there is one...)

If its Dailies you want try Next Island. You'll thank me later. https://www.nihelper.com/daily-s-1
Cross off the Screecher, and Drake missions. everything else you can do with your DPS. though you might want to bring some spares.

You will also be on the perfect planet for graduation., Atlas armour is probably the best graduation armour you can get.
Killed more than 1300 Papoos, 15 papoos kings, 400 boars, and now in Ancient Greece playing with Cyclops :love:

Mentoring 76% so far, and playing for free since... i am there ^_^

Thank you :giggle: (4 days later)

Now go to Toulan or Ark as the adjusted pixie looks like crap vs other mentor armor. ;)

You mean NI for Atlas Armor???

Just a tip note, leave the craft achievement for last, that way you don't surprise graduate on a planet that you dont want to. GL :)

Back