Daily warp service for Cyrene Daily's

Would you use a daily warp service to Cyrene From Calypso to easily do Cyrene Daily missions?

• Total voters

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
After Mayhem has concluded and things get back to normal. Would you be interested in or use a daily or possibly twice daily warp between Cyrene and Caly for the purpose of doing daily missions. Pricing would be on par with other scheduled warp services.

I am thinking of twice a day, that way people can get back from cyrene after dailies are done. possibly 3 times a day so i can service the EU and US timezones. Though I would need help with figuring out good schedules. And I would be respectful to the warp services that came before and not schedule anything that conflicts with the established mothership scheduled warps.

Any suggestions/feedback would be useful.

I voted no because I'm a cheapskate so I would just fly myself. Luckily the Caly-Cyrene corridor is quite short. But good luck

anything that improves the ability of players to move around the verse can only be good for the community

What would be great would be if we had enough scheduled warps that I could work out a way to hit Monria, Cyrene, NI, and Toulan all in the same day for dailies over a 4 hour period.

What would be great would be if we had enough scheduled warps that I could work out a way to hit Monria, Cyrene, NI, and Toulan all in the same day for dailies over a 4 hour period.
I would do it if there was demand for it. I dont go to other planets personally but I would have no problem making a service like this as long as it was sustainable.

I would do it if there was demand for it. I dont go to other planets personally but I would have no problem making a service like this as long as it was sustainable.
just as a rough guess, what kind of engagement do you think you'd need to make it sustainable?

At least 2-3 people per warp I would think
To be honest with you I think a consistent 2-3 passenger loading for a 1-planet only thrice daily scheduled service is insanely optimistic.
Most of your warps would be dead heads to pick up a solitary passenger, and wouldn’t be profitable for the 10ped ticket price. And because you advertise a scheduled service, you will be forced to do those runs anyway.

I think you would be better sticking with the VIP service model. Maybe offer your clients a 2-3 hour excursion window so they can complete their daily’s and warp back with you when finished. Saving them money from needing to book a second VIP warp. During that window you could try and sell another ticket to make a bit more money.

Being idle for so long in space can be a drag, maybe convince a long lost relative to hold the deed and do the waiting for you 😉.

To be honest with you I think a consistent 2-3 passenger loading for a 1-planet only thrice daily scheduled service is insanely optimistic.
Most of your warps would be dead heads to pick up a solitary passenger, and wouldn’t be profitable for the 10ped ticket price. And because you advertise a scheduled service, you will be forced to do those runs anyway.

I think you would be better sticking with the VIP service model. Maybe offer your clients a 2-3 hour excursion window so they can complete their daily’s and warp back with you when finished. Saving them money from needing to book a second VIP warp. During that window you could try and sell another ticket to make a bit more money.

Being idle for so long in space can be a drag, maybe convince a long lost relative to hold the deed and do the waiting for you 😉.
I just know i need to figure out a way to where I end up back on caly after my dailys to manage my rental service. So maybe this idea would work well. Then again more people might use the service BECAUSE it is available. Right now it may not be worth it for people to fly back and forth to cyrene in a quad. especially carrying loot. But with the new update, people might like to start doing the daily missions to get the upgradable armor. And if that is the case, then I would essentially be creating the traffic for both the planet and myself by making it so easily available.

Back