Suggestion: Damage enhancers

Markup is very welcome but NOT when it comes out from SHORTAGE or HOARDING
in real life CORNERING prices is a criminal offense, wea re in a game but ...
SHORTAGE is an error by Mindark, they do not accoun that if there is more turnover in enh we need more items to craf
HOARDING / CORNERING / STORAGING of pyrite ingots is a manipulation, solution is easy, go to point 1... .
see the outcome
1. a ingot is crafted... ADD 1 TO THE LOOT POOL
2. ingot is STORAGED for more than 24 hours? add total amount of last 24 hours in the loot pool
3. ITEM IS TTed = diminish presence in loot pool no one gives a fuck of it

Asper the second item (Output components) why there was no increase in the rextellum or falxangius or sea wraith hunting for output components? spleen is 105....
argo event

Markup is very welcome but NOT when it comes out from SHORTAGE or HOARDING
in real life CORNERING prices is a criminal offense, wea re in a game but ...
SHORTAGE is an error by Mindark, they do not accoun that if there is more turnover in enh we need more items to craf
HOARDING / CORNERING / STORAGING of pyrite ingots is a manipulation, solution is easy, go to point 1... .
see the outcome
1. a ingot is crafted... ADD 1 TO THE LOOT POOL
2. ingot is STORAGED for more than 24 hours? add total amount of last 24 hours in the loot pool
3. ITEM IS TTed = diminish presence in loot pool no one gives a fuck of it

Asper the second item (Output components) why there was no increase in the rextellum or falxangius or sea wraith hunting for output components? spleen is 105....
So, if right now I have 30,000ped TT of pyrite in my storage, you think it is worthy of a ban? A spanking sure, I welcome that. A ban because I had the money to buy it? Hoarding isn't an issue. Cornering it isn't an issue. Having it in my storage isn't a crime as you assert... which is silly on its face. The issue is and always will be the system, the rest are symptomatic. Some people have made some good points (about crafting only issuing 1 enhancer, etc). Those days should be long behind us now considering the need. But to say people are criminals because they have items in their storage is just plain absurd.

Side note for those who rage at everything around here as a way of life, I don't have 30k TT of pyrite in my storage. Because if I did, I wouldn't admit it.

So, if right now I have 30,000ped TT of pyrite in my storage, you think it is worthy of a ban? A spanking sure, I welcome that. A ban because I had the money to buy it? Hoarding isn't an issue. Cornering it isn't an issue. Having it in my storage isn't a crime as you assert... which is silly on its face. The issue is and always will be the system, the rest are symptomatic. Some people have made some good points (about crafting only issuing 1 enhancer, etc). Those days should be long behind us now considering the need. But to say people are criminals because they have items in their storage is just plain absurd.

Side note for those who rage at everything around here as a way of life, I don't have 30k TT of pyrite in my storage. Because if I did, I wouldn't admit it.
nothing of this...
i you SAVED 30.000 Ped TT after 24 hours again 30k TT should be "findable"
AH is a joke of a market
i said before it is a game, no crime involved

False alarm, MA does not want players to use damage enhancers :D
Or was it that last night someone was trying to increase quantity on all PVPs but only Argus got it all? Or they tried to put it in lootable and Argus was getting it all... ? :D

Mindark doesn't know what they're doing or they do but for their special avatars.

Either way, the wave shit is bull shit. No matter what side of it you're on.

What happened yesterday is definitely not a "skill" based game. 🙃 Enhancers should be cheaper but there should be a normal way to drive the price of pyrite down.

What happened yesterday is definitely not a "skill" based game. 🙃 Enhancers should be cheaper but there should be a normal way to drive the price of pyrite down.
also a normal way to drive it UP....
'nuff said

also a normal way to drive it UP....
'nuff said
Agree. There are a few hoarders that never run it through a craft machine. Was similar with sockets and outputs during MM.

Had to go hunt SEGs to even get any socket 9s during Merry mayhem since all were gone from auction 🙃

and the SEVERE problem of socket4 ... just droka and allophil on caly :)

False alarm, MA does not want players to use damage enhancers :D
Or was it that last night someone was trying to increase quantity on all PVPs but only Argus got it all? Or they tried to put it in lootable and Argus was getting it all... ? :D
One particular spot in argus got it all. When I went over I reckon I seen about 15 to 20+ claims in one area all pyrite. Question is how much did they lose just dropping one area over and over again 🤣. The hit rate was particularly terrible i thought they turned fort argus into foma.

still enough to go to 185% from 225...
let it go. i hope they get 1 toer per day
cheaper enhancer, cheaper huntloot,
cheaper amps to mine... all is correlated.

there is a LOT of pyrite in the contaminated zone, center area middle of a valley around those ambus...

ive mined there for an entire week straight, hit over 400 ped worth of pyrite without seeing a single soul, those same souls not mining it are probably complaining about enhancer prices...

people need to start being more ballsy. lootable pvp isnt what people make it out to be and its really freaking fun, gets your blood pumpin and shit.

there is a LOT of pyrite in the contaminated zone, center area middle of a valley around those ambus...

ive mined there for an entire week straight, hit over 400 ped worth of pyrite without seeing a single soul, those same souls not mining it are probably complaining about enhancer prices...

people need to start being more ballsy. lootable pvp isnt what people make it out to be and its really freaking fun, gets your blood pumpin and shit.
Yes there is a lot of pyrite there but also many mobs and no vehicles/tp chips allowed which is why i think people tend to stick to Argus. I used to mine both pvp lootables on caly when fire root was 400% and pyrite was majorly only in pvp lootable. Fun times.

Yes there is a lot of pyrite there but also many mobs and no vehicles/tp chips allowed which is why i think people tend to stick to Argus. I used to mine both pvp lootables on caly when fire root was 400% and pyrite was majorly only in pvp lootable. Fun times.
i would say some mobs not many...and they are generally quite packed together like hispidus, they are in a very small area compared to the whole zone, same for stalker primordials

was literally naked for a whole week doing it. yes, dying is frustrating AF as you have to walk back, but with full run speed from hermetic+pills its a 4-5 minutes run to the middle of the zone for the highest hit rate of pyrite in-game (at least from my testing)

10/10 would recommend, get to that contaminated zone and start mining. you'll all be surprised at the outcome :)

Wait until you hit that lyst or oil Uber not quite a tower but enough to make you stand their for 5 hours!!! trying to extract it. Bad enough when something like that hits in fort argus lootable PvP zone omg

Wait until you hit that lyst or oil Uber not quite a tower but enough to make you stand their for 5 hours!!! trying to extract it. Bad enough when something like that hits in fort argus lootable PvP zone omg
the thing is, fort argus is full of people

contaminated zone is pretty much empty. if you do hit a tower there by all means may lootius have mercy on your soul, yes

...but i find that a really nice problem to have honestly

I remember when i got 900 lyst in pvp3. Had to change my undies after i was done with it xD

That's just a heart attack waiting to happen, it's just not worth it I'd say, I play to have fun, this here just speeds up the decay of one's nervous system. And I know this because I hit a few lysterium swirlies like that, not fun even if the loot is good.

Back