Danimals Taxback Event

I could have a decent global for a change :mad:

#5 - 51Peds

Yup I hear you on that one, think last time I globe in an Argo was a 100+ped one? Got a cb19 in the loot so I was happy. I haven't had any globals for a long time though, it would seem you're good at getting them daily hehe :)

Goose or myself will update the standings tonight :) good luck and hope you hof. Think the last time I was there while someone was hunting they got over 1k+ I was pretty jealous lol

-Danimal

#4. Allophyl Mature 75 PED

Updated the posts again and verified globals ;) I noticed you still have some SS's that need submitting guys! :D

:D:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Good luck and my the HoF be with you! :D

~Danimal

Buster Imaman Pugle

Not as good as the HoF, but at least my whining got me something :)

WOW very nice guys :) can't say that I've ever gotten a 5k hof before... must've been some good loot or something :)

I'll update tonight when I have the chance too :)

-Danimal

Just updated the standings again, be sure to check it out as some people have gone up/down in the ranking system :)

~Danimal

No globals yesterday? Interesting.. hope you guys get some today :)

~Danimal

Bumping to the top again! :lolup::lolup:

Good luck guys and hope you guys get another good global/hof! :)

~Danimal

Lets Bump It Up And See More Globals :yay:

Seems to have slowed down a bit, I wonder where are the exa/argo globals are for this week :)

~Danimal

Here's an allo to be going on with. :)

#5. Allophyl Mature 72 PED

Dunno where exa/argo globals gone, Danimal, that hof emptied the LA, i reckon :laugh:

Gratz Buster n Rhagnar :cool:

Last edited:
Here's an allo to be going on with. :)

#5. Allophyl Mature 72 PED

Dunno where exa/argo globals gone, Danimal, that hof emptied the LA, i reckon :laugh:

Gratz Buster n Rhagnar :cool:

Yes goodness! It was like 2k+ peds I was like :eyecrazy: I've never seen a exa hof that much hehe Good luck Clipper I hope you get a bigger one :)

Gratz for making first place again Clipper! :)

~Danimal

I finally got one.
Global%2014-02-11.png

Last edited:
Nice globals :)

Bump for a great event!

Congrats to TCL987 for the 59PED global :) you are now 5th place! Hope you get another one!!

~Danimal

13 more days for this event guys, let's keep this up :)

~Danimal

Cmon guys we have passed halfway now and time to start gettin more points on the board!!!

Bump :yay:

Alrightee it's just looking like only Singles are going to win out in this event, guess there were no teams interested in global/hof ing...

~Danimal

here is one from event today.

Very nice buster, I wish I could've been to the event! I'll get the leaderboard updated soon or whenever Goose gets on he can do it as well :)

~Danimal

Just updated the standings on my post on the first page :) Hopefully, goose will be on later today to update the leaderboards again :)

We took a little break from production for some team hunting. Got one :)

Congratulations on being the first team to get a global guys! Can you please submit your avatar names so I can add them accordingly. I will be able to update the posts tonight.

~Danimal

Aga Arya Team Hunt got one :wtg:

Rules:

1. Global Screenshot must clearly display coordinates/time stamp. Extending chat box may be required to fit it all in

This rule is not fulfilled. Vegetation looks like danimal's Ranch, but no map or coordinates

Ya ill have to take a closer look at everything tonight when I can get on my computer to update the stats and leaderboards :)

~Danimal

Congratulations on being the first team to get a global guys! Can you please submit your avatar names so I can add them accordingly. I will be able to update the posts tonight.

~Danimal

Team was Ex, Kalis, Sambo, Pepe, and Tika. I'll check with the others too see if anyone grabbed a ss of it, as I didn't get the coords in pic. Sorry bout that

Back