Dark Knight Apprentices (DKA) - New Society

DannyO

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Daniel DannyO Ocean
The Dark Knights are one of the oldest and most respected societies in the game, and has recently formed a new society offering new players a clear path to the primary Top 8 main society.

Often people jump around from society to society, usually when their ambition cant be matched by the society structure, or the society goes a bit quiet. Here in the DK societies, there are always players online of varying levels, who share our family in game chat channel. From new to old, players share their experiences and knowledge, to enhance your game enjoyment.

Dark Knight Apprentices 10k to 150k skills

Dark Knight Squires 150k to 300k

Dark Knights 300k plus

If you are ambitious, active and wanna have some fun and learn about the game, please speak to one of the DKA members.

Last edited:
From someone who has only ever been in a couple of societies...... this makes good sense, from the bottom to the top..... once a Dark Knight, always a Dark Knight!!

Here is your chance to join an established family with top class members, even tho you are fairly new within the game!

Quality has always been above Quantity to us, and we are a fairly mature society with an avarage age well above 30. All text (and for those who prefer voice) communication goes on in english, so you have to be able to make yourself understood.

If you feel you fit into the description above, please apply at the ingame soc terminal.

If you already got a bad reputation ingame you should not apply.

Its better with NO reputation than a bad reputation.

Last edited:
Society growing with some nice new members onboard already.

Hello

I'm a newbie at only at 3424 sp. I am interested in joining your DK society but I also understand I don't meet the lowest requirement for your lowest tier Society. So for other newbies (and myself ofcourse), I was hoping you could give us some tips and answer some questions.

Society Q's
  • Does your Societies have a VOIP, such as the free Discord?
  • Does your Societies have a particular endgame objective, mining/hunts/$ making?
  • What timezone and days does your Societies do group Hunts, if any?
  • Does the lower tier DK societies provide abundant assistance in the form of information and Hunts to more easily accrue Skill Points for promotion into higher tier or is it Fight or Flight model?
  • Is there regular Events?
  • Do your Societies have bias twoard non-Depo(real money deposit) players?
  • Once inside the Society is there a limit of time to accrue the necessary quantity of SP for society promotion?

General Entropia Q's
  • Is 10k SP the general level of adept?

I'm a newbie at only at 3424 sp. I am interested in joining your DK society but I also understand I don't meet the lowest requirement for your lowest tier Society. So for other newbies (and myself ofcourse), I was hoping you could give us some tips and answer some questions.

Society Q's
  • Does your Societies have a VOIP, such as the free Discord?
  • Does your Societies have a particular endgame objective, mining/hunts/$ making?
  • What timezone and days does your Societies do group Hunts, if any?
  • Does the lower tier DK societies provide abundant assistance in the form of information and Hunts to more easily accrue Skill Points for promotion into higher tier or is it Fight or Flight model?
  • Is there regular Events?
  • Do your Societies have bias twoard non-Depo(real money deposit) players?
  • Once inside the Society is there a limit of time to accrue the necessary quantity of SP for society promotion?

General Entropia Q's
  • Is 10k SP the general level of adept?

Hey there,

*Yes, those who want can use the DK discord channel that has been setup. Noone is forced to use voice unless they want.
*This game is kinda different to other games when it comes to endgame.. since there is none. But our main objective, low, or high level is to have fun, help each others and have a good atmosphere.
*Group hunts happens all the time, thats usually not something that has to be arranged.. but we often have a big sochunt with all 3 DK societies on the weekends around 20 MA time. Friday or/and saturdays.
*We encourage asking questions, as that is the only way to learn. We got many veterans in the society with alot of knowledge happy to share. There is no pressure in skilling or depositing once you have joined. Each play the way they like to.
*We dont care if our members deposit or not, aslong as they are self sufficient and dont expect things to come for free.
*No.. absolutely not!

You will reach 10k SP in notime, and you are more then welcome to apply at that point :)

Best way to get there quick is to skill some different weapons while you grind the tiny mob iron missions. Your skills will fly and you will hopefully find your weapon of choice at early levels (and not have to change way after 50 like many of us have)

Last edited:
Bump up the "Apprentices"

Bump...Bump :yay:

Bump.......:vampire::vampire::vampire:

Nearly 30 members and growing :)

Merry Xmas from the Dark Knights Apprentices :xsmile::xsmile::xsmile:

Time for a bump .....new blood always welcomed into the family :)

Monday bump....

Hey guys,

18k sp, 30 years old from Israel :)

who do i talk to in game to apply ?

Hey there

Talk to master stilskin shine or Just apply at terminal and you will be contacted ?

Welcome to the two new additions to the Dark Knights, I hope you enjoy your time with us, and the daily interaction in the DK family chat with our other 2 societies Dark Knight Squires and Dark Knight Apprentices.

Thursday bump......

Welcome to the new members of DKA ……. hope you find the DK family members helpful.

Bump to the top?

Happy New Year.... from all the DKA members :)

woohooo go go DKA!

Proud to be a new member and glad to say the guys from DK family have been very nice and helpful so far:)

Hey,

I made in game application - 114k in total skills :)

Monday bump....?

Always looking for good honest, active players.

Hello, i would like to join your society. I am 30 years old and i have 38000 total skill points. I played this game about 10 years ago then i quit for another game. This time i want to stick around and i would really like to have a soc that gives advice and also helps the time go by faster.

I tried to apply in game but it says you are not accepting members anymore.

Back