Darri's Entropia Ep 6: Ed Robles Digital Scryers

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
eo_blue_darri200-front.jpg

Live call-in Discussion and Interview show Hosted by Darri
Special Features with people in and around the Entropia Universe regularly.

In Episode #6, Darri interviews Ed Robles, Creative Director of Digital Scryers

Ed Robles has graciously granted the interview that i have been working on for a couple of months. He runs the show at Digital Scryers now that they are a separate company created out of Creative Kingdom specifically to focus on Planet Cyrene and the Entropia Universe community. When will Planet Cyrene be coming? What surprises await us in the expanding Entropia storyline? Find out the answers to these and more questions by listening LIVE!

Call-in with your opinions.... add me on Skype (darrieo) so I can identify your call-in number!!

Saturday, March 6th, 04:00 Mindark time.
Be sure to check-out the URL prior to the Show start for additional listening and sharing options. Also watch for schedule updates here on EF (PMs to kpward) and via Facebook: www.facebook.com/darri-eo.

This is your chance to Listen Live, Blog Live, and even participate during the Interview. The US phone number and URL are listed below.

The particular episode URL is: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/03/06/darris-entropia-ep-6-ed-robles-digital-scryers

The MANY ways to participate:

1. From a landline or mobile phone, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

2. From Skype, Call-in during the Live show time on US line 1 (646) 595-2400

3. From a browser, Listen to Live broadcast from BlogTalkRadio: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/03/06/darris-entropia-ep-6-ed-robles-digital-scryers

4. During the Live broadcast, comment or throw-out questions via the show Blog: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/03/06/darris-entropia-ep-6-ed-robles-digital-scryers

5. After the Live broadcast, Listen to the Podcast or Subscribe to the RSS feed here: www.blogtalkradio.com/darri/2010/03/06/darris-entropia-ep-6-ed-robles-digital-scryers

Unlimited Listeners are allowed!

Thanks for your efforts, I'm looking forward to this one :)

4am ....You gotta be kidding !

Thanks for interview ...looking forward to it may have to listen to the blog. 4am is a bit early for folks here in Europe :)

4am ....You gotta be kidding !

Thanks for interview ...looking forward to it may have to listen to the blog. 4am is a bit early for folks here in Europe :)

Hey George,

Yes, it is a bit early. I always give the guest their choice of times and later Friday evening was best for Ed.

It is always recorded on BlogTalkRadio and i also put a copy on EntropiaRadio as well for everyone's listening pleasure on-demand. ;)

darri

Its perfect for me 8pm Friday my time ;)

....ring ring... don't forget to call-in. ;)

...late evening (early morning) bumpers. dial-in, listen-in, or sleep-in. LOL

is it a short interview like you had with David Post or a full hour or so?

...this one will be a Full HOUR with Ed. and just so you know, when i met him face to face at their studio in LA, he was alarmingly Funny!! :laugh:

This interview will be a LOT of fun.

darri

...also George, i send out a Facebook Event Invitation with Time and Date so ppl can put it on their calendars. If u are not on my Facebook list yet, connect with

Darri on Facebook

darri

...about a day and a half away... :cool:

what will Ed really say?? :scratch2:

Sounds good,

It will be interesting in what insight Ed has for us about their new world :)

Sounds good,

It will be interesting in what insight Ed has for us about their new world :)

Yes, Ed is running the whole show... :cool:

...and if you have not seen lately, there are TONS of pics and goodies on the Digital Scryers site.

Check it HERE

darri

Will be very interesting to hear this.

Will be very interesting to hear this.

Yes, i think he is planning something or just teasing us.... ;)

Ed is a lot of fun, it will be a great interview.

darri

...about 2.5 hours from now y'all!! (no, i don't have a southern accent).

;)

darri
:silly2:

Thank you, Ed for allowing us this time to pick your brain.

Sounds like there is much content produced and awaiting the rite time to release. Very Exciting!

Thanks everyone for joining in and you can listen to the recorded session at the same URL.... or soon on EntropiaRadio too. ;)

darri

Was a whole lot of fun. Thank you again and sorry about the late time for you George, we might have to do the next one with better timing for the rest of the community in mind. :ahh:

Was a whole lot of fun. Thank you again and sorry about the late time for you George, we might have to do the next one with better timing for the rest of the community in mind. :ahh:

No worries. Better to stick to your own thing I was just teasing :)

I was tempted to stay up for it though and did! however after half an hour of the interview and the match sticks itching under my eyes + not really being able to remember what had been said I decided to have a nap.

Gonna listen to it properly now.

From what I remember of it though Darri was taking it very easy on you:D Perhaps the community should get a chance to write questions they want answered and Darri picks some out. However, I know you can't tell us too much so no biggie if this can't be done. We are all just really excited and looking forward to Cyrene (which is why we keep posting in the cki thread and always trying to get more info)...

Anyway thanks for taking the time to do this interview it means a lot to us.

...so just some highlights so you go listen to the interview:

Ed discusses a few new things coming out of Digital Scryers
1) some iPhone apps (great idea)
2) they have already completed a comic to explain some of the storyline
3) they have a script (movie? play? tv? internet?) already written
4) website: www.DigitalScryers.com
5) Facebook group: Planet Cyrene

Listen to the other tidbits at the link in the original Post of this thread. and coming soon to EntropiaRadio.

darri

Thanks Ed for taking the time out to do this interview & darri too :)

Very nice. Looking forward to get more info on Planet Cyrene.

Thanks Ed for taking the time out to do this interview & darri too :)

...thx mate. They are fun and more folks are enjoying them so there will be more. :)

darri

Very nice. Looking forward to get more info on Planet Cyrene.

...whole interview uploaded to Entropia Radio now. :D

Have fun. Can't wait for Ed's next interview.

darri

Back