Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
How about having a layer on the ingame map showing day/night cykle? now that we have timezones, maybe you want to be able to check ahead for what time it is in your hunting/mining zone? :D

Yes i think this is a priority! save my retina's the sun is to bright :silly2:

think it's a useless feature.. I rather not pay for something like that.

Better focus on gameplay and balacing

Seems like a pretty easy thing to add and it would be cool :)

However it shouldnt be prioritized atm

I think the map could be better IMO... like a true planet, a globe with shadow of night applied, and not 2 squares separated by a black zone we need to slide 3 or 4 times to access the other continent. On this globe we could zoom in like now to have better definition, like google map perhaps.

I don't know wich work it is to do something like that so I can understand it's not a priority... but it could be a good thing I think.

A good idea nighthawk.

Actually I think the day/night map would be a good idea but I don't think it needs to be fully prioritized at this time.. I also agree that a globe that has eay/night on it would be good too.. that way you have a good idea on where you're going.

So why not throw the globe idea out and put in a day nightcyble..

+ Rep for you nighthawk

BenCoyote

"OMG" great idea, it would be great to know if it was going to night when your going to hunt/mine because half the mobs are just way too hard to see at night.

I would like to mine and hunt in the day light so yes good idea...then i can be off the night server and know where to go...

in generall a good idea, something that is not nessecary but "nice to have" :p

so if MA got the time sometime (>_>) it'd be something nice to have :p

defo nice to know where is what etc etc but most of the time if its day on amethera its night on eudoria and other way around, ish :p if im not mistaken that is =)

Voted yes, but no priority.

If I may extend this a little: How about having a day/night indicator for all TPs on the TP list when operating a TP?

Like:
- Port Atlantis
- [N] Twins

With:
- N: Night
- R: Sunrise
- D: Day
- S: Sunset

Back