DDOS Warning

Status

Nukem

Provider
Society
Patriot's
Mr Nukem Quayjay
Ok look, this is not 100% confirmed as to the source of the attack, as of now we only know the IP address being used and the city from where it is coming from, so don't prosecute me for saying this.

We have discovered that we (Me & Wife) are being target by a DDOS attack. I noticed a couple weeks ago that my internet connection has gotten very slow the last couple weeks. I contacted my ISP and they have confirmed that our modem is being targeted by a DDOS attack.

They have confirmed the city as to where the DDOS attack is coming from and have mailed out a new modem to us. The city that the DDOS attack is coming from matches the city on previous police reports that I have had filed against me from the host of ClubCalypto.

We have in kind filed a police report against the host of ClubCalypto for this attack. By my understanding the website that the host of ClubCalypto uses is able to record our IP address when we visted that site in the past.

So my warning to the community is avoid clubcalypto.com at all costs.

Last edited:
seems odd, is clubcalypto not that radio station?

seems odd, is clubcalypto not that radio station?

Yeah, the one that has the host that is banned from the forums and has had multiple in-game avatars banned continuously. The same one that filed a police report against me for "supposedly" threatening him with bodily harm and the same guy that harassed Hanne in the past. The same one that may get hit with a $45k usd lawsuit from us soon for breech of contract. The same one that I wrote a Thread about many months back, so you can see the motive is there.

maybe it is just me, but wouldn't the "avoid this website at all cost" be more useful if there -wasn't- a clickable link to it?

maybe it is just me, but wouldn't the "avoid this website at all cost" be more useful if there -wasn't- a clickable link to it?

Very good point, I didn't purposely add it that way, it just turned into a clickable link when I copied and pasted it, let me see if I can fix that.

Like you said, there's no proof (at the moment) who is doing the DDOS on you, even though you have a good guess.

As you rightfully contacted the police about the attack, the issue of who is guilty/responsible for this will be settled in a lega matter and as such, is a personal dispute.

:locked:

Status
Back