Deacy/ammo - no damage after 5 hours.

xantok

Guardian
Society
BA - Evo
I have noticed that after 4-6 hours of play I will notice that I am losing decay and no dealing any damage to the mob. I first thought it was a range thing as I use a knife, but upon closer look I noticed that I was having decay come off the knife every swing, however the damage stopped being put on the Mobs HP.

I have submitted a support case, this is what I wrote, I will add their response as I get one (I expect a generic response, but maybe we can actually get something for once):

I have noticed that after about 5 hours, my game will start to charge me decay/ammo burn however I will do no damage to the mob it is like every other shot. I will attempt to video it, I just relogged which fixes it.

I can only imagine how many people this affects, i will be posting a video on planet calypso forums so you can look at and see the issue. It will also allow me to get feedback from the rest of the community as whither this is occurring to them as well.

I also understand there is a 5000 PED reward for reporting a serious bug, and as this is potentially costing players hundreds if not thousands of dollars, i believe its a serious bug.

If you need any additional information or video evidence i will do my best to assist you. (give me 5-6 hours if you need additional video and that is how log it takes for the bug to occur)

I will record my next incident of this and post it here for everyone to see, i could be missing something, and honestly hope I am.

Mindark responce:

Hi Xan,

Thank you for your support case.

We kindly ask that you provide us with more information, can you state a specific time this occurred to you?

Do you have video of it?

Where were you hunting at the time?

Kind regards,

Entropia Universe Support

My response:

I was hunting Longtooth Domi at the river spawn.

I first noticed it on the Wednesday after migration start when I was hunting the day 1 domi spawn west of the bottom of medusa swamp. (had covid so I got played EU all day lol) I assumed it was a visual bug at that time, and only noticed the decay part this issue shortly before I put the ticket in.

I do not yet have a video, I had some stuff pop up IRL that I had to do today so I haven't had a chance. I will try to get it for you this week.

Last edited:
saved for my video upload

rocket launchers have such bug for years, good luck with getting your money back.

Congrats on discovering the elusive HSL machine. Keep pumping peds into it until it fixes itself and bam! Hof it up.

Also I've reported loads of bugs, whom can I send my invoice too :D

we had a reply and my response

If you are hunting near a server border and drag a mob across the line this may be a result of that, doubt it has anything to do with timing though. Would love to see a video of it in action though.

Never heard of a 5000 PED bounty for bugs though, where have you heard of this?

Back