Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
deadpoo.jpg

Links
> @IMDB
> @RottenTomatoes
> @BoxOfficeMojo

Trailer

Ok who else is pumped as hell for this movie?

I don't recall any other movie that I wanted to watch so bad since like... jurassic park when I was a kid :)

Looks good to me :)

When's it out on Netflix?

people still go to the movies? What is this? 2005?

I will be watching it in HD on my nice flat screen TV while streaming it on my laptop once a decent copy gets released :)

Just curious. Am I the only one who thinks of Dirty Harry when someone mentions this movie?

people still go to the movies? What is this? 2005?

Not everyone have a 82 feet 3D screen and $1mil USD sound system at home, and might want to enjoy that experience. Welcome to 2016 my friend.

The movie was out yesterday in germany. I expected a lot of black humor and this movie deliverd :)
I kinda love this kind of action, parody, silly overkill movies.

We enjoyed it in a deluxe cinema with super comfortable chairs while snacks and drinks get delivered on your place by a waiter. Do people still use cinema 2016 ? The comfort cinema we was in was booked out and the CINECITTA complex in general was busting with people. It not only about the movie, its about going out with friends and make some nice memories. If you over 37 the days you spend going out are in declince, at least for me and the people i know around my age :( After the movie we went to a club to let off some steam. Perfect day after a rater boring work week. I can't have this on my pc or tv.

Back