Mannanan Mac y Lir
Looks good to me :)

When's it out on Netflix?

atomicstorm

Marauder
Society
Entropialoot.com
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
people still go to the movies? What is this? 2005?

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I will be watching it in HD on my nice flat screen TV while streaming it on my laptop once a decent copy gets released :)

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
Just curious. Am I the only one who thinks of Dirty Harry when someone mentions this movie?

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
people still go to the movies? What is this? 2005?
Not everyone have a 82 feet 3D screen and $1mil USD sound system at home, and might want to enjoy that experience. Welcome to 2016 my friend.

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
The movie was out yesterday in germany. I expected a lot of black humor and this movie deliverd :)
I kinda love this kind of action, parody, silly overkill movies.

We enjoyed it in a deluxe cinema with super comfortable chairs while snacks and drinks get delivered on your place by a waiter. Do people still use cinema 2016 ? The comfort cinema we was in was booked out and the CINECITTA complex in general was busting with people. It not only about the movie, its about going out with friends and make some nice memories. If you over 37 the days you spend going out are in declince, at least for me and the people i know around my age :( After the movie we went to a club to let off some steam. Perfect day after a rater boring work week. I can't have this on my pc or tv.