Dear who ever makes the clothes....

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Please please please please May I have these to keep?

I promise I'll be good and keep feeding the loot pool!:ahh::girl:

The most awesome shoes I have ever seen in EU :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: I

shoes_1.jpg

shoes_2.jpg

OMG I expected a whine/sarcastic OP.

You deprived me!

:)

PS Nice shoes, and nice matching gloves.

mmmm, purple :D

Why keep? is that supposed to be a bug?

Looks like Jori leather, I saw some male trousers the other day which was just Jori (orangish naturally) with orange paint on and they just looked like molten lava... amazing.

I have my unlimited Sleipnir coloured in this Jori but with different paint, I call it the Blobnir as it looks like half Sleipnir and half ... blob o_O;; My guess is that this one is Jori with steel blue or purple/mauve colouring. Just wish I had the skills out there to go into clothes design :p I love Jori and there's a hell of a lot one can do with a lot of the Arkadian textures out there at present.

double post.

Last edited:
Where are these shoes people are talking about? :scratch2: Ohhh down there... Yes they are quite lovely! ;)

Well Bonnie - we are going to have to call you Tank Girl from now on as your shoes match your tank

:)

Alas.... its a bug :duh:

The most evil nasty and horrible bug ever thought of... show her the most wonderful beautiful ( did I mention purple?) shoes that the universe can possibly create... then whip them back off her at the blink of an eye! :cry:

I a really cant think of a more torturous bug ;)

It is the "skin" of Disco shoes , the glowing purple lights, black main, and patant back details. With the Trix stiletto heel , toe and shape.... really a combination made in heaven.... :laugh:

51.jpg

4826060_f260.jpg

yay for more bugged shoes! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I
small_heart.jpg
MA!

bugged_shoes.jpg

Does this mean I can have almost unlimited choices in shoes now! :eyecrazy: just bug together the right combinations :laugh:

Last edited:
Please don't fix this, it still brings me great joy :laugh::ahh:
Thought I had found most the combinations, but found this one last night :cool:

Heard of Gucci Nudes? now we have glitchy nudes! :cool: (those are actually purple jori when not glitching)
nudes.jpg

Here's some of the others :)

I dont get it.... what is the bug/glitch?

They look OK tho

They look OK tho

All the shoes in the pics are the same pair (purple jori), just looking different because of the glitch. They are taking the "skin" of the last footwear worn, even that of armour. So you get the colours/lights of armour, on either a ankle boot or shoe :)

( I know, I know, easily amused :D)

They look OK tho

Its a women thing. Their obsessed with shoes. A man will have a pair of trainers that he will wear till his wife throws them out because they smell like a rotton skunk, a pair of boots and good shoes for wedding. A woman will have whole room of shoes and still moan they dont have anything to go with their outfit. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Thats just awesome.

Can we have a catwalk event agin, as we have seen it in the past.

Mr and Mrs Calypso, or better Mr and Mrs EU.

Its a women thing. Their obsessed with shoes. A man will have a pair of trainers that he will wear till his wife throws them out because they smell like a rotton skunk, a pair of boots and good shoes for wedding. A woman will have whole room of shoes and still moan they dont have anything to go with their outfit. :laugh:

QFT. Skip to 1:05. ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mega again.

proper tune ;)

:cool:

Thats just awesome.

Can we have a catwalk event agin, as we have seen it in the past.

Mr and Mrs Calypso, or better Mr and Mrs EU.

Count me in! happy to help organise.

In all those pictures, I didn't see any shoes. There was an avatar and... tries to pump the blood back to the head.... sigh.

Back