FYI: Death - BlackAngels Edition: Land Managers!

Status
Join a SOC with fighting spirit, the soc is Death-BlackAngels:boxer:

:handgun::rocket:

Ouch... we took another land without realizing :evilking:

Ouch... we took another land without realizing :evilking:

was walking along, minding my own business, tripped.. fell.. claimed a LA.. got up carried on walking...

Taking LA's at will now...

...do you enjoy PK-ing without the sour after taste? well, look no further :tongue2:

We are expanding our land management expertise to running property for other societies now! Congratulations to Silly Underground Family! Contact us for land management opportunities for your society! As always, we are recruiting good pkers!

Add NBK Elite to our list of land management clients. Last night we handed over LA15 during a fight where EU's great new pk soc couldn't kick off a bunch of guys without pk armor or guns from a claim marker :D

Bump for EU's best PK society :D

Rony and Belza kicking some ass noobs pkck :laugh:
and of course Rony is the fat :lolup:

Since this is your soc thread, I think it is the appropriate place for my questions :

1) What is your opinion on soc members who scam other EU users ?

2) In case you disapprove to any of your soc members scamming, what do you do with such soc members ?

Thank you for answering.

These answers will help me in valueing your soc's reputation (in my eyes that is).

Regards,

Quint

Since this is your soc thread, I think it is the appropriate place for my questions :

1) What is your opinion on soc members who scam other EU users ?

2) In case you disapprove to any of your soc members scamming, what do you do with such soc members ?

Thank you for answering.

These answers will help me in valueing your soc's reputation (in my eyes that is).

Regards,

Quint

Scammers are not tolerated in BA. Period.

Ok, thank you for the answer.

Here is my last question :

Do you consider someone who replaces an item in the trade window, which exactly looks as the original item but has a much lower value, right before closing the deal, a scammer ?

Ok, thank you for the answer.

Here is my last question :

Do you consider someone who replaces an item in the trade window, which exactly looks as the original item but has a much lower value, right before closing the deal, a scammer ?

Belza and I have already spoken to the player who said he was scammed. We are investigating the matter with his cooperation, and if we find that this did indeed occur and was intentional, the member in question will be removed. All efforts will be made on our part to rectify the trade if indeed it was fraudulent. As I have already stated, scamming is not tolerated.

Belza and I have already spoken to the player who said he was scammed. We are investigating the matter with his cooperation, and if we find that this did indeed occur and was intentional, the member in question will be removed. All efforts will be made on our part to rectify the trade if indeed it was fraudulent. As I have already stated, scamming is not tolerated.

Ok, thanks again. I understand that this is not a pleasant issue to deal with, but it seems you are taking the correct (imo) approach to it.

+rep for the answer and for the approach.

Thanks. None of us can tell the future, or completely control what each society member does (especially in a soc the size of BA) but we can make a conscious choice to handle every situation with honesty and honor.

As it turns out, we didn't have a scammer in BA after all. {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:

As it turns out, we didn't have a scammer in BA after all. {removed}

except for the fact that in that other thread you openly admitted that the BA member admitted to you that he did scam that person, but somehow it was ok because he did it because the person scammed was annoying and after pressure from the soc the BA member will at some point in the future unknown return the scammed deeds.
If you are going to make claims like those i quoted from this thread at least be honest about what really happened.

Please refrain from discussing anything here:wise:
This is a recruitment post :wise:

This is a recruitment thread,

not some place to find answers to something that really has nothing to do with you.

If you still feel the need to ask an "individual" something...feel free to click on their name and select "private message".

Status
Back