Deathrace similar event

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Hey all so after concerns about possible triggerbots and other factors like hp im thinking of two formats for my pvp events let me know if they sound too silly or unrealistic ,
1. A wipeout format, for those that havent seen wipeout its like an obstacle course game , i figure i can have participants run from point a to point b and in the way to their goal other players (gladiators) will have low lvl rockets and guns/swords to attack them through each obstacle , whoever gets the farthest or to the end wins , now i know it sounds silly but i think it would be w fun community event as it will require participants and gladiators
2. Deathrace. As the title explains its pvp battles of racers , players go in teams of 2 racing across the map from point a to point b , while they try and shoot eachother , ppl will get points for kills and also for coming in 1st place , think of it as mariokart ,

These are two concepts i have in mind and possibly make them a monthly thing since ill stop playing eu unless its mayhem. Let me know if my ideas sound stupid or maybe not

Back