DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

especially when you consider

Bank of England to Launch its Own Cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bank-of-england-to-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency

The Bank of England has dropped plans to launch its own digital currency amid concerns about its impact on the financial system. The U.K.'s central bank told FTAdviser that it has "no current plans" to launch its own cryptocurrency, but will continue to research the topic.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/cryptocurrency-regulation-2018-where-world-stands-right-now/

Last edited:
Can i buy these with peds? When will the tokens start paying out?

Why no announcement from MA or did I miss this? :laugh:

Oh god, this is so sad.
Well i hope for them they get some money from it, and i hope for EU players not to waste money on it.

funny... if true... base it on USD but not let US folks invest?

US folks are not allowed to participate in ICOs because of SEC rules on securities. Mindark did not register as one. Which is of no loss, because I wouldn't touch this one.

I just watched the video

Literally the most stupidest idea I have even heard from a company famed for being untrustworthy and incompetent.

Does MA even care about EU anymore or just the next get rich quick bandwagon?

Here is a really excellent lecture I found the other day:

you sound like someone who understood consensus and we usually don't expect such people in this forum, nor do we understand them on most occasions

Reactions: San
They know that the name on my entropia account is the same name as the bank account to which I transfer money. They know the credit card information that I use and that it's valid.

They know the same as anyone else I transact with. But that isn't enough to set up a bank account. And that isn't all there is to a peron's identity.

No one is going to be forced to open a bank account to withdrawal...

Hmm...

I am going to start a new kind of money.. I am going to offer 100 Million coins to sell, and keep 25 Million for myself..

If the currency gains popularity and gains value in respect to existing currencies then it will be fantastic..
I will have 1/5th of the currency available, and I would have got it for free..!!:cool::clap:

If not, all the guys I sold it to in the first place will carry the loss and I will move onto another money making plan.

Please leave your name and bank details, and I will help myself.

Thankyou.

As someone who monitors cryptocurrency on an hourly basis, I can tell you this (and it's easily verifiable):

75% of all ICO's go belly-up. Crypto is crashing. Even Bitcoin is now down over 50% from it's insane high.
(You can see up-to-the-minute crypto value here: https://coinmarketcap.com)

When considering whether or not to invest in any ICO, you must look at the track record of the Founder, Executive Board members, initial investors, operations, etc of the company offering it.

Anyone care to venture a guess as to MA's track record on, well, anything??

No one is going to be forced to open a bank account to withdrawal...

Not a bank account. You'll need an ETH address -- and yes, you'll likely need one. It's only way withdrawals will be "instant". Interesting story will be if any exchange even lists this erc20 token.

the best strategy i have seen of any token launch so far is ontology (ONT), they had a email list which 13k people signed up for to receive info about their project. They closed off the email list and told all 13k people which has signed up they'll be receiving 1k ONT token each as long as they fill out the KYC (know your customer, basically a passport picture ID with the owner holding it). then they did a .2 to 1 NEO air drop, meaning if you held 10 neo you got 2 free ONT tokens. everyone (huobi exchange, 6th largest by volume) had peg the token value at 20 cents. it went live trading on binance (the largest exchange by volume) and trading opened at 10 USD per token, i personally sold out at 3.2 USD per token. this was by far the best token launch i have ever seen and they eliminated any issues with sec or banned countries since they just gave it away instead of trying to sell it like 99.9% of all the ico out there.

"The sale of Deeptoken has now ended, we are pleased to announce that over 442907670966266976553 of DeepTokens have been sold. All updates of the project will be posted on deeptoken.io"

something kinda shady about it seems to be the bit that I read somewhere in there that if the buyer makes a mistake it's on them and not on Mindark... typical ICO type stuff since you put in wrong wallet id, etc. and poof it's gone... but add in that to the non US only which some may just click through, and it could be asking for trouble...

Hey, you US buyer, we took your money, we consider this a mistake, too bad, so sad?

Wonder how many Estonia e-Residents will try to buy, lol.

Last edited:
I participated in over 100 icos, since icos are a thing, this one would be one of the most stupid ico to participate in given MindArk track records.

Good luck whoever support "this".

"The sale of Deeptoken has now ended, we are pleased to announce that over 442907670966266976553 of DeepTokens have been sold. All updates of the project will be posted on deeptoken.io"

I got this email also., Website still indicate 2 days 4 hours 33 min BEFORE sale Don't know what to think :)

I got this email also., Website still indicate 2 days 4 hours 33 min BEFORE sale Don't know what to think :)

Got this as well, guess you snooze you lose. :dunce:

''Recently an email was sent to the DeepToken test account holders announcing the end of the test period, unfortunately, this was sent to you by mistake, please ignore that email.

The start date and time of the DeepToken sale are published on deeptoken.io.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The DeepToken Team''

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just got the attached email stating they have sold all their tokens? WTF? The sale hasn’t started?

The sale of Deeptoken has now ended, we are pleased to announce that over 442907670966266976553 of DeepTokens have been sold. All updates of the project will be posted on deeptoken.io
https://deeptoken.io

Very confused?

Just got the attached email stating they have sold all their tokens? WTF? The sale hasn’t started?

The sale of Deeptoken has now ended, we are pleased to announce that over 442907670966266976553 of DeepTokens have been sold. All updates of the project will be posted on deeptoken.io
https://deeptoken.io

Very confused?

Check one post above yours, they messed up by sending this email by mistake :D

It's worse when election authority accidentally does this. :laugh:

'442907670966266976553' and then sending it out 'by mistake', rofl. Sometimes, someone over there actually shows a sense of humour. I can appreciate that :)

Conspiracy theories:

1) deliberate mistake to try to encourage panic buying for fear of missing out

2) pre-prepared email that was supposed to be sent from their plane when they got all the millions

sell for one dollar then manipulate to raise the price then sell what you didnt sell for the high price to get even more money taking most of the money out

so direct payment from ped to deeptoken back and forth so you will need to sell your deep token to get your money

if this works you will have deeptokent for every planet ingames

if this the way it goes a few year to game dies if not alot more complaint from poeple loosing money in this sceam

Back