Info: Delta Force

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
Delta Force Welcomes All...

Delta Force welcomes all new members to apply to our society.......

We are unlike any other socs, you dont have to have certain skills or anything we are a freindly bunch, our soc has been around for a very long time... You can also do what ever you want when ever you want to, we dont expect anything from our soc members...

soo feel free to apply via the soc terminal in game by searching Delta Force

And we hope to see you in our society very soon and good luck all :)

Thanks

RJ Rob :D

True - DF is a great soc!
If you are looking for a soc join Delta Force.

Free BUMP!!! :)

hey

acesrick,
i dont see your name in our members list, to re apply just search delta force in soc term, hope to see yo back soon then :)

RJ Rob

Ahh DF....my first soc...brings back memories...

Remember that some of us, me, Jam and Bittie were thrilled when we took place nr 4 on ATH huntinglist with 42k couple of years ago and thought it was DF's first ATH when it showed that Flash did it couple o years before that with 3k haha

Damn....funny times

:) memorys we cant live without them :) hehe

Remember that some of us, me, Jam and Bittie were thrilled when we took place nr 4 on ATH huntinglist with 42k couple of years ago and thought it was DF's first ATH when it showed that Flash did it couple o years before that with 3k haha

Damn....funny times

Sure was a good time :)

I love all my old DF friends XD

Damn....funny times

Good times, good times :D

Sorry for the necro bump. Is DF still alive?

We sure are active playing all time :D

Are you guys a universal Soc? or are you planet specific? I have not settled on one planet yet and not on a specific trade either. I just want to find some friendly and helpful peps to play with.

Yes they are universal and many of the people in their soc are awesome people !! Goodluck Delta force!! :)

We are indeed, we've got hunters, crafters, miners, tailors, clubbers and MFers...and recently started having in-soc races on the Ark track even :cool:
Usually there are a few members online on different planets, with a focus on Ark and Caly - I'm currently on NI/AG with another soc-member.

If you have any questions...drop me a pm or post below...or simply apply at the soc-term ;)

We are indeed, we've got hunters, crafters, miners, tailors, clubbers and MFers...and recently started having in-soc races on the Ark track even :cool:
Usually there are a few members online on different planets, with a focus on Ark and Caly - I'm currently on NI/AG with another soc-member.

If you have any questions...drop me a pm or post below...or simply apply at the soc-term ;)

Bump for a great Soc. Miss my DFA days with the visits from DF big sisters and brothers.

Back