Deposit issues, as of VU?

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hi,

Just a general inquiry, I have not been able to deposit (visa) since the last VU.

Today I called the bank and they cannot figure out why it wasn't working except
to say that the expiration MA sent them was wrong.

I have made no changes to my card in some time, and it has been tied to EU for awhile without issue.
Still works obviously everywhere else. I did clear the card and reenter the information, and it still shows a different expiration on my banks end.

The only thing I can think of is it is reverting back to old data (same card expired months ago, new card has worked fine since (the only change was the expiration and cvc code)...until this VU)

Of course my bank now is sending this to fraud dept. to see if they have any other ideas, or why the company is sending invalid info. Not expecting much though.

Quite clear in any case that the data I have on file for my card, is not the data they are sending to the bank.

Sent a support case.
My question is if anyone else experienced a change in their card data since the VU.
My curiosity is on how this is happening, with no changes made to my account. Database reverted back maybe?

thx

I've had to send a support case before to update an expiration date in the past. When you delete a card apparently it doesn't remove it entirely from their end.

Best of luck

I deposited three times, the money leaves my account, but is not credited to my EU account.
Support takes too long.
Anyone have an idea how long I will be waiting for this to be sorted? Weeks? Months? I want my money back.

ps: we need live support.

I too have tried to depo several times since the VU with the same C card I have always used... Support case sent, usual cut n' paste reply... Waiting :tapfinger

i depo with visa electron last night was ok to me

Well... I am in Sweden and have a VISA-card who works. I have deposit to MA for 6 and 1/2 years but sense one month back i cant do deposits to MA.

I have sent them a support case, so we will see whats the promblem with MA this time i they can help in any way or not.:mad:

bumping for lack of support response.

My bank is still getting the wrong info from MA's bank since the VU above, when attempting to deposit.
I have yet to be able to deposit.
I have yet to hear from support.
My US bank has now forwarded to a Fraud Department due to the error of MA's bank being "suspicious", and the lack of response.

If I were MA, I would look into it some.

Thanks

I still haven't receieved the PED from the failed transfers. And now MA has closed my support case, saying that it's my banks fault?
I get the feeling I will never see my money.

Same thing but I use Paynova bank transfer. Money is taken from my bank acc but hasnt end up @ my pedcard. I did get a confirmation mail as well...

Still cannot deposit

It has now been 30 days since I was able to deposit. My CC provider say MA is sending the wrong expiration date. I have removed and re added the card 5 times. Supports answer is to find another way to deposit. I have used this card for 6 years to deposit. No peds = no MM for me this year. I have played through plenty of nerfs, but this one may be the last.

delver, this may be a really really basic thing, but is the expiration date AFTER today ?

No idea what it's like in USA, but any credit card I recall owning was issued with an expiration date no more than 3-4 years from date of issue. If you've been using yours for 6yrs, could it be expired ? Or could the credit card company have issued a new one with a later expiry date ?

Still unable to deposit

MY old CC expired on 9/12. I removed that card and added the new cards info and the new card expires on 9/15.

I was able to use the new card for 2 months without a problem. On 11/21 and until now my card no longer is accepted because MA is sending the OLD expiration date to my CC provider.

MY old CC expired on <xx/xx>. I removed that card and added the new cards info and the new card expires <3yrs after that>.

I was able to use the new card for 2 months without a problem. On 11/21 and until now my card no longer is accepted because MA is sending the OLD expiration date to my CC provider.

ok, I agree that's gotta be a bug, and support will have to sort it for you.

Btw, you might want to remove that expiry date - it's sensitive info that you don't want to have out there in the public domain

bumping up,

All cards (3 seperate(visa,discover)) on my account do not work, all accounts are currently open and useable anywhere else.
This is since the VU above, and seems to be sending the wrong info to each bank.

And support has yet to reply to any of the 7 requests for info since.

Concerned that I may not be able to withdrawl correctly. :(

Here's to exposure. :)

I have had the exact same problem.

Been using the exact same VISA debit card since I started playing. Recently, I had to update the expiration date. Since then, it worked for a bit, then stopped, then worked for a couple weeks, then stopped entirely. It's been broken for a couple months now. I just went back to EVE and figured MA would get desperate enough for money that they'd fix it. They didn't.

I eventually got tired of waiting. So I sent a support case. They responded by saying that their new "security" system has made it difficult to add new cards and they suggested that I try adding a different one. :scratch2: Then they closed the support ticket.

Personally, I've been having too much fun in EVE to be bothered with it. If any of you get it figured out, let me know.

Still unable to deposit

It has been 50 days now since I was last able to deposit. MA closed my support case saying to find another way to deposit. This is not a option for me. Has anyone else with this problem able to depo now? Completely missed MM because of this.

Same deal, case closed, explained some dibs issues...which I have never even touched.
Still nothing.

I wonder if its a way to limit the 3 month deposit liability MA has.
Just lock a depositor out for 3 months, you'll never owe em a dime, regardless of how much they put in.

I am fortunate enough to sustain myself, but this is silly indeed. At least it seems a group of us is in the boat.

I wonder if its a way to limit the 3 month deposit liability MA has.
Just lock a depositor out for 3 months, you'll never owe em a dime, regardless of how much they put in.

3 Month limit? What 3 month limit?

I am also having this problem now. I had to update my expiration date Sunday on a credit card (VISA) I have used for years. Now I am unable to deposit. My bank states they have no record of an attempted/declined transaction from Mindark, so it isn't one of their security features kicking in. The last time this happened my bank saw the attempted transaction, declined it and then asked for my authorization to accept transactions from Mindark in the future. Since then I have had no problem. The bank states that this is not the issue this time, that because they have no transaction record at all it has to be on MA's end. Yes, I have removed the card and added again per Support recommendations. All numbers I have entered have been triple checked and are correct. Support case sent on Monday. No response as of yet.

Same problem here. Support case logged.

My provider says that the transaction is rejected due to the card exceeding it's expiry date but they have confirmed the card is perfectly valid.

It is the same card I have used successfully before.

Good one MA! You've saved me blowing good cash on looting nova frags!
:wtg:

I hope they make payment with SMS :)
Going to the bank few times just to hunt for few days isn't cool

My support case has been closed with this text:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologise for the inconveniences you have experienced with your deposit. Due to added security features to our payment card deposits, we have been experiencing some issues with VISA/Mastercard.

We are currently investigating these issues and want to assure you that any possible holds due to this will be manually refunded to your bank account as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you may experience with this issue and we appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
Eddie

Still cannot depo

I had high hopes that the 7 hour DIBS outage yesterday would allow me to deposit again. Nope, have sold almost of my items now, and we all know no matter how eco you play sooner or later you need to deposit. In the past, bugs that cost MA money were fixed right away. It has been 60 days now, I guess this one is unfixable.

deposit issue is fixed for me

My Visa card now allows me to deposit. Happened after the VU with the first Ava update. :)

Back