Deposit limit increase

I have been trying to increase my deposit limit so I can depo more for keys. Was told entropia customer service works on the weekend and they respond quickly to deposit issues but I still havent received any help on increasing my deposit. Im looking to depo 10k usd for a big purchase soon and want to do it in keys instead of through wire transfer. Obviously a newbie player but is it possible to depo for keys through a wire transfer from revolute also?

Fixed the issue awhile back thanks to support ticket

Last edited:
Send support ticket asking to raise your depo. limits, I'm sure they will be happy to help.

Keys aka web shop buying you need a visa or a master card.

I have been trying to increase my deposit limit so I can depo more for keys.
Just to make sure about the meaning: you want to buy a large number of keys. Keys cannot be bought with peds, I believe, so I think you mean "deposit in the form of keys", or rather, you wish to purchase keys from the shop with a value above your current limit, then use the ammo from the boxes as equivalent to depositing?

Just to make sure about the meaning: you want to buy a large number of keys. Keys cannot be bought with peds, I believe, so I think you mean "deposit in the form of keys", or rather, you wish to purchase keys from the shop with a value above your current limit, then use the ammo from the boxes as equivalent to depositing?
yeah, I just want to deposit 10k usd worth of peds in keys cycle the ammo and then buy the item I want. Issue is I have a depo limit and I sent in a ticket on the weekend but I realized they dont work on the weekend.

at first you want to purchase from Web shop
and it does not allow to Wire, so need to use a debit card
and the card must have a spending limit of 10k allowed from the bank.
i use revolut too, have 3k MA limit and used biggest purchase 1k keys so up to that limit it works
monday morning you will probably be upgraded, as offices re-open

I have been trying to increase my deposit limit so I can depo more for keys. Was told entropia customer service works on the weekend and they respond quickly to deposit issues but I still havent received any help on increasing my deposit. Im looking to depo 10k usd for a big purchase soon and want to do it in keys instead of through wire transfer. Obviously a newbie player but is it possible to depo for keys through a wire transfer from revolute also?
Just a note on depo'ing via keys, While there's probably some good returns in 10k seasonal boxes, don't forget you'll actually need to cycle the uni ammo before you can make it tradeable again!

Just a note on depo'ing via keys, While there's probably some good returns in 10k seasonal boxes, don't forget you'll actually need to cycle the uni ammo before you can make it tradeable again!
i know I have a lp 40 perfected with high efficiency and extremely good tt returns avging 98-99% so far maybe im just lucky. I dont mind cycling I just didnt know if there was a way to depo through a wire transfer for keys instead of standard key purchases

Yes, wire is possible through ingame (deposit centre or however it's called) or through the web - https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/deposits/
You can (I guess depending on your location) deposit through wire, card, crypto, etc.
The question is not "can i wire to buy ped in game" that has for answer YES

the question is "can i buy Keys with other means than item shop wiring money to MA ? and the answer is NO, you must buy keys via item shop"

The question is not "can i wire to buy ped in game" that has for answer YES

the question is "can i buy Keys with other means than item shop wiring money to MA ? and the answer is NO, you must buy keys via item shop"
ah ok ty for your help ill just wait for monday morning hopefully they increase my depo limit where I can just one chunk deposit for 10k keys

Back