deposit

ivan007

Hatchling
ivan007 cool
some time ago i deposit 100 dollar, MA did not ad the peds to my account,
i asked for support and MA said that they will pay back the money to my visa card, this never happend, (this is not possible anyway)
today i deposit another 170 dollar and guess what, no peds added,..

thats 270 dollar and i even dont no where it went,,,???

and support is not really helping me!!!

I feel sorry for you, ask MA for the exact date they refunded the first $100 and contact you CC company with that information.

GL with this, i'm sure you haven't lost you're money

Credit Card Deposits Disruption
20 Nov 2008

DIBS is currently performing system upgrades for service enhancements. This work is scheduled to take approximately one week starting from today.

During this time disruptions to credit card payments may be experienced. We thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted Here

I forgot about that myself though and had to fill a support case yesterday :).
They asked for deposit ID and promised to return the money to the bank account.

I've had this happen twice a week or so ago, right when Dibs started having issues, and both times MA refunded the deposits within 4 days. I know it's frustrating :confused:, but just give it some time.

hmm whats actually the safest way to deposit? i do it always with the paysafe stuff....but if the same would happen to me i had no chance to get my money back o_O

It's been a while for me, but the iDeal/bank method works fine for me. Instant cash but don't know if it's available in all countries.

You also could buy a Ukash voucher in a local store and that code also gives instant cash.

Back