Info: Derrels Mentoring

blackhawk77g

Guardian
Society
E.U Outcasts
Derrel Marcel Nerovian
Hello, Im Derrel. Ive been playing entropia for about one and a half years now. Im going to be offering my mentoring services to anyone who need's them as I think its a good thing to give back to the comunity. I have a good handle on the game and original was a miner. I now hunt a little bit and I am looking to aquire a shop from a place (sorry not telling where). Well if your interested in what well do ill tell you! ;) Ill probably help you out with equiptment when you need it. :wtg:

Review all the controlls, interface, common terms on the game

Understanding the basics of the economy, the terminals, the auction

Learn how to sweat mobs (Animals) (Everybody starts somewhere)

Hunting, Mining, whatever you want to do.

TP Runs as all mentors should do TP runs where we will run accross the entire planet gathering teleporters and running from large monsters. :laugh:

Societys and what are they? You will learn about this and maybe join the Soc im in if you want

Private Trades, rates, and good websites for that kind of stuff

Any kind of question you have about the game

Any Guides that I think you should read including mine. You will be told where to find them.

So what are you waiting for, lets learn some stuff. Now whos gona mentor me and eddit this posts spelling :D (Sorry I didnt have time to eddit and make it better looking, I have to go for now but ill finish it later)

Back