Info: Derrels Sweating Guide, for NOOBS!

blackhawk77g

Guardian
Society
E.U Outcasts
Derrel Marcel Nerovian
Derrels Sweating Guide, for NEWBS!

Yes this guide is for all those noobs out there who need help with sweating :) It was taken from my blog (Link at the Bottom. So enjoy!

Intro
Some of you may be still scratching your heads and saying what is sweat and how do I get it :scratch2:? (I hope not if your an accomplished player :eek: ) Well anyway sweat is agreat commodity in entropia universe. It is used to create Mind Essence. To create it requires you to have an enmatter refiner, which can be found at the tt or trade terminal. You will also need Force Nexus with is aquired from mining, trading, or the auction. This fuses together and becomes something that is usefull to all members that try to use any ability and in -tropy such as pyrotropy. As of now it only works for teleport chips, but the update will be added eventualy and the Mind Essence will be more usefull.

Pricing
The normal price for sweat as of today .5. You can sell under it or above it. Just know you want to go for the higher amount. .5 is just fine though. This basicly means that every hundred sweat is worth .5 ped. So 1000 sweat is worth 5 ped in a normal rate. This info is good to know to prevent you from getting scammed, so good for you. You just gained knoweldge :wtg: (maybe).

Where and When Can I Sweat?
You can sweat where ever you'd like, but the most popular places are Nea's Place and The Swamp Camp. The Swamp Camp is more for noob, because it dosent require much travel the first time you go there. To get there, you should start at Port Atlantis Teleporter. Then find a road or stair case with two turrets infront. Follow the road north and keep going. It is a long road, but you will eventualy make it to the Swamp Camp. As for when you can sweat, you can do it any time an animal is infront of you, just as long as it has not run out of sweat.

How Much Sweat Can I get Per Time
Well you can get anywhere from 0-4 bottles of sweat per time you sweat. There is an auto use button that can be turned on through the controlls. It is very usefull and can be found in the by right clicking-controll-equiptment-auto use. This will help as long as you have the sweat tool/ gun equipted and you are aiming at a mob (animal).

Why Not to Run Away When Your Low on Health!
Which one of these emotes represents whats bad in entropia?

:sweat:

:acid:

If you guessed the one where he is hurt, you are wrong! They are both good. Getting damaged and dying from mobs in the game usually can get you skills such as evade which can help you allot in many situations. Although getting melted by accid isnt the best way to gain evade......

:lolup:

Last edited:
So 1000 sweat is worth 5 ped in a normal rate.

Wouldn't that be 50 PED? Also isn't it 0.05 PED per sweat bottle?

Good guide otherwise though :wtg:

Heh, you'd be a popular guy around swamp camp.

To OP:

You might say something like "Don't expect to get rich quick from sweating. Rather expect to get some starting peds and early skills while you gain knowlege about the game, and hopefully make a few friends."

What?

1000 sweat is worth 5 ped or higher..... Unless you have 10,000 bottles?

1000 sweat is worth 5 ped or higher..... Unless you have 10,000 bottles?

Sorry i'm a noob again myself, haven't played for 4 years, just came back now. Damn that's a low return on your efforts, glad i'm getting skills at least whilst doing it. Getting paid seems like a bonus atm.

I agree

Sweating prices dropped allot. Then again the mind force system isnt fully in yet.

i suggest you add something "go to first person view with mousewheel" and "use aim mode" (as long i didnt missed it while i read over it)

that way the people can follow the mob movement easier when they got the sweating beam, thus wont lose target (as often) which is a sure pull then

Ok

Good Idea ill do that soon. Thanks ;)

Back