Info: Desires Orange Sunday Show

desire

Dominant
Society
DJ for Atlas Haven Radio
Sapeians Desire Desire
newbie-promo.jpg

Yes you heard it right i am dedicating a whole entire show to new players today at 1800 MA time.

The show will start off at sweat camp and then off to PA to start our TP runs.

From PA we will be heading off to NEw Oxford then off to Omagaton where we will be having party where you can win many prizes

Games we will be playing is:

Tickle the spider
Needle in a haystack
Best dancer

many more games will be introduced as the weeks go on so keep watching for more games to win prizes (and yes this is all free)

Then after the party we will be doign a TP run to neas another great sweating spot

We will be doing a couple of comps along the way in the tp run so tune in to Atlas Haven Radio to find out what these games and comps will be.

Hope to see you all there it should be a fun night even if you are not a new player you can coem along and help with the TP runs and the party ;)

Desire xx

Nice, Looks great!

:D:yay:

WOW ... that's a wicked poster there ... LOVE it ... nice work Atlan. And the show sounds awesome Desire ... great effort on behalf of the newbies.

Great show idea Desire, best of luck with it. Will try to come out and support sometimes, but on CND tonight so best of luck wishes for this first one :)

That is one wicked poster indeed! Nice work!
Desire..Love the theme of your show.
Thanx for looking out for the little OJs.:)

I did hear the first hour or so of your show today while being blown up by Star and Softy in the ring at Atlas Haven. :laugh:
Loved the tracks. The show Rocked.
And your acsent makes for one heck of a sexy radio voice.:D

Keep on Rocking! AHR Rulz!:yay:

Long live the OJ's !!! :yay:

Nice one, Desire !! :thumbup: ;)

:)

Goooooodmorning everyone

A little brief on the show last night.. :D

The first showing of Orange Sunday seems to have been a success.. :wtg:

Desire was in form as we gathered at swamp camp.. After forming 2 teams, one for the protecters and one for the runners, we began the run to Pa. Taking the tp to Oxford, we ran them to Bilton Towers first so they are able to join up with Club 3G and Janhot´s show when next he airs.. :tprun:

Then began the run south.. taking a swim, everyone was in a great mood even when taking shrapnel from various rockets that seemed to slip out of launcher tubes by accident

Once on land again, we waited til the group was together to begin the long run.. The radar was filled from top to bottom with both green and yellow dots.. The run itself went great except for a few DCs and the group being split, some of the OJs learning the hard way not to sweat formidon and falx, but all in all a good run to Omegaton West.

Once there, we gathered up at Omegaton west Beta 8G to continue the party.. dancing, chatting, and all in all having a great time.. we rocked the rest of the night away til Desires show was over and MistahE come up to the house to continue the party..

At this point I had to leave as the matrix calles early in the morning.. however they continued the party at the house for quite sometime after.. all in all our first Orange Sunday, in my opinion, went well..

Hope to see you all out there next sunday.. where we will be making more tp runs, events and hopefully a few suprises for everyone..

Thanks for a great evening..

David

First Orange Sunday took off great.

Good music, good mood, good run, good people and a good party :wtg:

Thanks all for the nice word about the promo.

The two newbies on the poster are:

Aspa Sia Sia.
Red Thorias Storm.

And to stay in the spirit of the event, they where both playing for two day's when I made the photo shoot with them.
They both earned a Opalo and some ammo for the posing :yay:

Cheers.
Ion

was great fun, even Iam not that new, but I enjoyed it as total newbie... xD was great fun, and Iam proud I survived falx hit... :yay: well, 3points of health left, so luckyly he noticed Iam not that interesting... :D but count with me on next events and runs if I can make it there, Ill be there :)

It was a fun time ... I'm glad I was able to catch up with everyone when the after show of my Flashback show prior to Desire's ended. I missed the Sweat Camp portion of Orange Sunday, but the rest of the event was fun. It was quite a run from Billton to Omegaton, and met some creatures of the wild that weren't too happy that we were invading their territory. At one point, I had a Dominant and Guardian Formidon chasing my ass after being the only one left on the field. :laugh: Yup, they won ... but we all met at revive to continue the trek.

Nice job Desire ... and I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys again next week after my show ends. Cool thing you're doin' for the OJs my dear. ;) And a big thumbs up :thumbup: to you David for all the work you did with this effort. As well as Ion for the awesome poster ... it came out really nice. :D

Thank you for all your kind words about orange sunday it was a great sucess and i loved every min of it

I want to give a big thanx to David for all his help he gave me in setiing this up i couldnt have done it without you

Another big thanxx to Ion for his poster its rocks and i love it and fr helping mealso with the team.

A BIG thankyou to my security team you guys were brilliant at keeping the angry mobs off our backs

And a even BIGGER thank you to all the new starts that joined in the show you guys were brilliant and i do hope to see yout here next week for more tp runs and mabee we will get to do the event of tickle the spider as we didnt quite get to do that one but i am sure at one point one of my team did try and hug a formidon and died ;)

But i had great fun and so looking forward to next weeks show.

Desire x

BUMP

We start in 1 hours guys tp run today from New Oxford to Neas

See you at Sweat Camp guys

Desire xx

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

This weekends show was a great success we hada full team of newbies for our TP run.

A veruy big thankyou to John Constantine who kindy did a wormhole for us from New Oxford to Neas so thank you very much sweetie.

Then from Neas we did a tp run to Omegation West Habitat it was a nice easy run with David Westmoreland and my Elite Guards all protecting the younger guys you all did a great job we didnt even loose 1 team member thank you to you all.

Once we were at Omegaton West Habitat we all went to Davids Lounge Appartment and had a party the place was bouncing.

We did a few games and competitions

Best Female dancer went to Jessica (Freelancer)
Best Male dancer went to Alex (NBK Legion)
What did David remover from the appartment winner was Tiny Dancer (Freelancer)
Tickle the Spider winner was Alex (NBK Legion)

Well done to all the winners the approx money gave out this week was about 200 ped in items to these 4 players

So i want to say a BIG thank everyone who turned up to my show all my usual crowd who helped with the tp run

Big thank you to Ex for being my bouncer for when we were dogn the "what did David remove from the appartment game" jhe was great at keeping everyone out in the balcony.

A BIG thank you to David for letting us ransack his appartment for our party hope there wasnt too much mess afterwards ;)

A BIG thankyou again to John Constantine for helping out with the Wormhole from New Oxford to Neas.

And a VERY BIG THANKYOU to everyone who donated prizes for this event i couldnt have done the games and competitions without you guys donating.

And a BIG thank you to all the ew listeners that are now tuned into AHR.

I really enjoyed myself like i always do soo you all next week for my Orange Sunday.

Desire xx

:)

Once again it was an honor and a pleasure to host the after tp run :tprun: at our Society Lounge..

The clean up wasnt so bad.. smudge marks on the table to clean (Jane ;) ), and this time I didnt have to change the covers on the bed :D to the great relief of the maid..

Thanks to my friend John Constantine as well for offering to wormhole the people to neas.. and excellent work as always.. we got everyone there first try! :woohoo:

Once again the party was rockin and we are of course looking forward to helping out again next week.. with more awsome events to come this celebration for newcomers is becoming words on everyone lips... Spread the word.. :whisper:

Dave

Cool, glad it all went so well :) I really wanted to attend that and help out if I could, but been on CND on Sunday's the last weeks for CL stuff. CL is done for this season, maybe I can make it out to support the show once in awhile now. From doing the tp runs with ETA that feature Stave on AHR on Wednesday's I know that having the music and commentary and prizes for the newcomers is an awful lot of fun and well done to you Desire for doing that bit more for them too :thumbup:

Wasnt an orange sunday show as such tonight but i think there was still a tp run, just not covered by Desire because she has a real bad throat. but none the less she still gave us a great show. whilst David Westmorland was out TP running with the oranges we were all huddled round our blueprint bonfire. great show desire and get well soon duck!

: )

Wasnt an orange sunday show as such tonight but i think there was still a tp run, just not covered by Desire because she has a real bad throat. but none the less she still gave us a great show. whilst David Westmorland was out TP running with the oranges we were all huddled round our blueprint bonfire. great show desire and get well soon duck!

There was indeed a run to Neas as there will always be for Desires show.. the run went well despite a couple of *n00bs from "Global Alliance "KM" and "TO""* that had nothing better to do than try to pk us (oh we are just skilling)..SHAME ON YOU! too bad for them that we were bugged (Thank you MA) and they couldnt harm us.. So they instead decided to try to insult and provoke.. amazing that people with such a big credit card would waste their time trying to disrupt beginners from reaching Neas..

but all that negativity aside.. it was a good run and we had a wonderful time.

Looking forward to taking on another group next Sunday..

Long live AHR!

David

Thank you so much david for taking over that run for me this week i really wasnt feeling to great last night.

Thank you so much and congratz on the globals you guys got

Desire xx

There was indeed a run to Neas as there will always be for Desires show.. the run went well despite a couple of *n00bs from "Global Alliance "KM" and "TO""* that had nothing better to do than try to pk us (oh we are just skilling)
David
that is sad :( looks like lootius is looking over more than the loot then eh? :) glad they didnt succeed in thier pathetic goal!
and grats on the globals! :)

BUMP for tonight 1800 ma time ;)

im trying to arrange a daily opalo hunt at 18:00. if there is no interest in that though ill be there :) not looking good so far hehe

:yay::yay::yay:

Thanx to everyone who turned up for the tp run was a great success and we all got to neas in one piece then off to omegaton west habitat where we had to get down and party

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Desire xx

: )

It was a great run and we had a ball too..

Was good we had a good team and scared the #¤%& cun* that tried to ruin it the last time :D

all in all a nice night :wtg:

til next week

thanks again

D

your very welcome lookign forward to next weeks party and thank you to all the Temporal Destinies that turned up and supported me thank you very much guys

Desire xx

was a great show tonight started off at atlas haven then at 2000 ma time i met up with sir matt and we started the Great Neas Run and there was a great crowd and a few new players but loads of regulars came along just for the fun of it.

Global Aliiance gave away a few starter items to the players in the run thank you very much for this great event

A few lost there lives but we did catch up with them and they all made it safe and sound to neas and now we are all partying down with MistahE :wtg:

Desire xx

BUMP

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Yes its that day again Orange Sunday Day remember we start at sweat camp 1800 MA time

Hope to see you all there

Desire xx

:tprun:

Good Idea...
Tickle the spider :acid:

Back