Info: Desires Orange Sunday Show

BUMP FOR TONIGHT

Yup the fun starts at Sweatcamp 1800 MA Time

Desire xx

I had so much fun at your show last week desire, I'm going to do my best to be there again today :)

thanx sweetie it was fun last week

Desire xx

brilliant, the game needs more noobie helpers for sure, I am sure my soc will be around swamp to lend a helping hand sometimes. I think this really is the best use for atlas radio, big well done:yay:

:woot: you have a banner on the client loader :wtg:

Yes Gratz Desire on the client loader banner, well deserved methinks for showing the benefits a radio show can bring to the community as well as entertainment :)

awwwwww thank you guys

I am all excited about it being there it is harder work than i thought it would be doing the sunday show but i love every min of it.

Desire xx

You know your not alone. ;)

Help is standing ready backstage and is just a pm away.

Forget the pm, help is just there. :yay:

And gratz on the banner :wtg:

Regards.
Ion

Love spider tickling, love Orange Sunday, love ETA, love the 18:00 opalo hunt plan... I'm happy to come along and heal as soon as I can afford a fap and/or some Nexus :yup:

hehe sounds like fun cant wait till sunday, i love the mindstar thing on friday

i may be a dj on jamhot's radio so humm interesting stuff, might have to crash the party hahahahaha.

ok this is fun:yay::yay::wtg:woohoo

Talking to New Players

> Yes you heard it right i am dedicating a whole entire show to new players
> today at 1800 MA time.

If this is for new players, perhaps you should explain the shorthand terms you used, like "PA", "TP run", "sweating", "comps" and "MA time".

If your expecting/requiring a certain level of knowledge from your noobs, you should point that out as well.

Assume nothing.

> Yes you heard it right i am dedicating a whole entire show to new players
> today at 1800 MA time.

If this is for new players, perhaps you should explain the shorthand terms you used, like "PA", "TP run", "sweating", "comps" and "MA time".

If your expecting/requiring a certain level of knowledge from your noobs, you should point that out as well.

Assume nothing.

This show is getting revamped so the wording will be changed a little but thanks for the tips i will take that in mind when i am doing the new promotional poster just now we are doing orange sunday with a twist and the shows will be hosted at port atlantis at 1800 game time here is the link to the radio show tonight

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/n00bs-corner/164217-orange-sunday-twist.html#post2080678

Desire xx

Orange Sunday with Sir Mike!

Hi all,

as most of you know and most of you have noticed, Desire is not doing her shows anymore, including Orange Sunday. I feel very sorry for this, especially for this show, as it helped alot of noobs.

So I have decided to put Sir Mike on the case and try to get the Orange Sunday going again.

I hope you will enjoy and help Mike get this thing up and running again.

For the noobs, be sure to be at Swamp Camp or Port Atlantis to get picked up for a TP Run and follow instructions given by Sir Mike. He will start his show at 18:00 MA Time, like Des did.

There will be games/events and its possible to reqeust your favorite song.

Tune into .-=A H R=-. www.atlashavenradio.com or via Playerlink: mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

Greetings,

MistahE & Sir Mike

Will Entropia Tour Agency be included in these plans, as Desire was planning before she stopped the shows?

Contact me via pm or skype if you want to arrange something

Best Regards

Stave
Leader of Entropia Tour Agency
www.entropiatouragency.com

Hi all,

as most of you know and most of you have noticed, Desire is not doing her shows anymore, including Orange Sunday. I feel very sorry for this, especially for this show, as it helped alot of noobs.

So I have decided to put Sir Mike on the case and try to get the Orange Sunday going again.

For the noobs, be sure to be at Swamp Camp or Port Atlantis to get picked up for a TP Run and follow instructions given by Sir Mike. He will start his show at 18:00 MA Time, like Des did.

Tune into .-=A H R=-. www.atlashavenradio.com or via Playerlink: mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

Greetings,

MistahE & Sir Mike

Hi Stave,

I'm sure Mike wouldnt mind some professional help =)
Will let you know more when I talked to him.

Greets,

ok Stave, sorry for the delay, but Mike could definatly use your proffesional help on the TP runs.

Greetings,

ok Stave, sorry for the delay, but Mike could definatly use your proffesional help on the TP runs.

Greetings,

Ok, get him in contact with me either ingame or whatever he prefers, you have all my contact details.

Hi! I have really missed the Orange sundays! Are U going to have them every sunday at 18.00 PM at Swamp camp?

regards Lady Carmenzita

Hi all,

Greetings,

MistahE & Sir Mike

As the OP is really outdated now, how about getting this thread locked and starting a new one?

jay :)

Your right J, It is really outdated and the restart of orange sunday didnt quite work out.

However, the link to this thread is still in the clientloader. Maybe DJ Daggert can blow some life back into it.

Greets,

MistahE

I would love for this to get started again, especially since I'm a noobie lol

I would love for this to get started again, especially since I'm a noobie lol

Hello, we AHR, have now an ETA show, runned by stave that do tp runs.You can get more info at the Client loader lancher by the name of Entropia Tour Agency.

We also have contests in the Freaky Friday show by MistahE, every Fridays from 21:00 to 00:00 MA time. : )

www.atlashavenradio.com

After being inactive for several months, I'm finally back!
See you sunday!

Back