Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition 25K

mbcalburg

Provider
Society
GA
Marty Tweebo Marlindoooooooooooo
DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition 23K

Long range! Low SIB! Very Unique! Only unlimited support weapon!

pm or post if ur interested IN BUYING THE GUN, if not please dont

tier rates are normal if i recall correctly.

Just so everyone knows... The gun is available to buy for 25k, at the shop keeper on LA 49.

I'm adjusting the price And the gun is now tier 1 For 23K.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=DetPil_V-Rex_2000,_SGA_Edition

Last edited:
aint this is the weapon resulted from a bug in the bp wording where it dropped a (L) bp able to click 30 unl version? lol

aint the weapon listed in auction numerous time for 10k?

aint this is the weapon resulted from a bug in the bp wording where it dropped a (L) bp able to click 30 unl version? lol

aint the weapon listed in auction numerous time for 10k?

That was before the 'Tier VU', now most owners decided price is to be bumped +10k ped.

I havent heard any sell for more then 10k, but maybe someone else does.

That was before the 'Tier VU', now most owners decided price is to be bumped +10k ped.

I havent heard any sell for more then 10k, but maybe someone else does.

A tier 3 sold for 15K

But with the price of opals at where they are now, that leaves a tier 2 at 12K and a tier 0 ~11500.

But I'm definitely not selling mine that cheap, as a tier 2 SGA rocket is a 130m range X1 + dante that's amazing in PVP :)

But I'm definitely not selling mine that cheap, as a tier 2 SGA rocket is a 130m range X1 + dante that's amazing in PVP :)

Same here. Plus now that rockets do normal damage to big mobs too :)

Good luck with the sale.

A tier 3 sold for 15K

But with the price of opals at where they are now, that leaves a tier 2 at 12K and a tier 0 ~11500.

LoL @ pvp.

At below 10k ped, it is affordable for the masses, but for 25k it gets available only for upper meduim players and most of them who can afford 25k for an SGA rocket, can insted afford the extra 5k ped in skills to use 1500/pyton/cobra. with alot more dmg.

Reactions: Ast
LoL @ pvp.

At below 10k ped, it is affordable for the masses, but for 25k it gets available only for upper meduim players and most of them who can afford 25k for an SGA rocket, can insted afford the extra 5k ped in skills to use 1500/pyton/cobra. with alot more dmg.

At tier 0 maybe..

But at tier 2+, the SGA rocket is worth much more than the skills required to use a high level rocket.

Let's just say, my Tier 3 hits around 300+ with crits around 600!!! I have been taking down some Harbingers in 2-4 shots! The range is great for getting a few hits in before the mobs strike, also awesome for dropping a rocket in the middle of mobs.
Bump for a great weapon, can't wait to see it at tier 10

Cheers
Bjorn

A tier 3 sold for 15K

Well, not quite like a regular gun. I hunted some with Cobra recently. You can't just hit the mob anywhere and do the full range of damage like a regular gun (although that's the way it *should* work). Plus some rockets just go right through the mob. I was pretty disappointed.

Sorry for OT. I won't comment on the price. :)

Well, not quite like a regular gun. I hunted some with Cobra recently. You can't just hit the mob anywhere and do the full range of damage like a regular gun (although that's the way it *should* work). Plus some rockets just go right through the mob. I was pretty disappointed.

Sorry for OT. I won't comment on the price. :)

For the most part, this was fixed a few VUs back (the same VU where they added the infos on the projectile dynamics). There's still a few situations where rockets pass through moving mobs, and extremely large mobs can still have some damage issues (large furor being one of them)

I can now nearly take down chompers before they get to me, should be able to do so at tier 3 or 4. Haven't tested proteron yet, but I have the feeling they'll be the same situation.

For the most part, this was fixed a few VUs back (the same VU where they added the infos on the projectile dynamics). There's still a few situations where rockets pass through moving mobs, and extremely large mobs can still have some damage issues (large furor being one of them)

I can now nearly take down chompers before they get to me, should be able to do so at tier 3 or 4. Haven't tested proteron yet, but I have the feeling they'll be the same situation.

I was having damage issues on chompers.

Overall it's much better but still not quite right.

I am a strong believer in the VRex2kSGA, great weapon to hunt and the only weapon that is useful for noobs like me if you ever need to do PVP.

Bought mine for around 14k and will never sell lower, I have too much fun with it and too many skill gains... but I personally think, 25k is the price for a tier 7 or 8 weapon... if I understand you correct, the weapon for sale here, is just tier 0.x?

Maybe a pricecheck thread would be good :D

I dont see this gun to be valuated this price,. It does great damage, compareable to something like Apis+Dante, or ml35 + dante, (just a gut feeling, so dont bring stats and dps, I am talking about damage you get to do before the mob gets to you with the range compared etc), but V-rex 2000 sga is less comfortable to hunt with because of the slow reload on it (you get a crit, dont manage to fap and die or you only need to hit the mob with small gun to kill it, but you dont have any so you try to finish the mob with your V-rex, but you miss it two or 3times tho its a maxed gun).

I keep seing these on auction for tt+10k and some in mallshops for the outrageous prices of tt+25k,.

At the end of the day, when everything in game is tier 10, all items will come back down to their original values anyway.

bumperdozzled

Say what you want but with this gun you dont need any armor for uber mobs, killed with team m8 daspletors,osse stalkers before they reach you... without any armor and fap. This mean you dont need to pay billions for supremacy and imp faps....I have a feeling that all the other mobs that have less than 5k HP are gibnibs or combibos :).
If you use vehicles you can easly kill mulcibers and the eviscerators with 30 000HP easly,offcorse without any armor and fap.
Conclusion= you dont need to pay 100k PED for uber armor and 200k+ PED for uber fap to hunt that, just buy detpil 2000 sga!
Price of 25k is to low for this gun, all bugs are fixed now on any rockets! And is not 130m range,better say 200m+ range becase you can use shot&run tactics,but with fast weapons you cant run back...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::yay:

Say what you want but with this gun you dont need any armor for uber mobs, killed with team m8 daspletors,osse stalkers before they reach you... without any armor and fap. This mean you dont need to pay billions for supremacy and imp faps....I have a feeling that all the other mobs that have less than 5k HP are gibnibs or combibos :).
If you use vehicles you can easly kill mulcibers and the eviscerators with 30 000HP easly,offcorse without any armor and fap.
Conclusion= you dont need to pay 100k PED for uber armor and 200k+ PED for uber fap to hunt that, just buy detpil 2000 sga!
Price of 25k is to low for this gun, all bugs are fixed now on any rockets! And is not 130m range,better say 200m+ range becase you can use shot&run tactics,but with fast weapons you cant run back...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::yay:

How long do you think MA is going to let that vtol bug last?

And if you think there are no bugs, you haven't been paying attention.

How long do you think MA is going to let that vtol bug last?

Its a feature. MA didnt want ppl to make easy mob trains I'd guess :silly2: And you can always use another vehicle to get away heh

Last edited:
Buy today and get a 3 ped refund... Its at the shopkeeper on LA49 necenu nation

Last edited:
Its a feature. MA didnt want ppl to make easy mob trains I'd guess :silly2: And you can always use another vehicle to get away heh

No, support has confirmed that it's an exploit.

Tell me you read this post and i'll give a 3 ped refund

Last edited:
O are you interested? hey thanks for posting ill let u know when i can meet you, do have the gun or you just want one? Sell yours for less, i can post whatever i want.

Indeed you can, but please try and make it vaguely coherent so we have a fighting chance of understanding it. Thanks.

:D

stumpy bumpy

Ummmmmmmmmm bump

bumppppppppp

Buuujmp still for sale

Back