Selling: Detpil Vrex 2000, SGA edition

tazb

Provider
tazb zibi orfeusz
Hey, i have great rocket for sell ! Previous ones were sold for 8k 9k 11k 16k 18k and 22k. It is still rasing cause people getting know how great this rocket is...

SB : 25k
BO : 25k

I wont sell lower.

Rocket is Tier 3.0

damn, should have bought it when it was at tt+8k.. I really want one :)

gl selling, free bumpz

Hey, i have great rocket for sell ! Previous ones were sold for 8k 9k 11k 16k 18k and 22k. It is still rasing cause people getting know how great this rocket is...

SB : 25k
BO : 25k

I wont sell lower.

Rocket is Tier 3.0

last sale was 5 days ago for +18750 ped , does this mean its still rising , because it feels like 22k ( wich is your number of value ) is more than then +18750 wich is the most recent sale.

im confused

here is thread for that sale btw

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...elling-Deptil-Vrex2000-SGA-2.7-AMAZING-weapon

cheers

ermik

Good luck selling it, free bump!

on forum or ingame?

This was mine, tier 4.2. Sold for 21,500 PED total (was full tt, but that's not much PED anywho).

It was a great weapon and I hope to have one again, but I'm trying to focus on other things right now.

This was mine, tier 4.2. Sold for 21,500 PED total (was full tt, but that's not much PED anywho).

It was a great weapon and I hope to have one again, but I'm trying to focus on other things right now.

ok seems market is around 20k mark then depending on tier , and seems i was wrong :)

good luck with sale

cheers

ermik

Tier 4 is way more worth than tier 0... tiers 3 and 4 are expensive to do plus it takes a while ro reach iot.

So tier 0.x to 1.x are still 11 to 14k. If you don#t believe me, place it in auction and it won't sale :D.

it costs around 2-3k ped (lazy to check the current markups) to tier from 0 to 4.. so tier 0 will get sold for 16-19k

it costs around 2-3k ped (lazy to check the current markups) to tier from 0 to 4.. so tier 0 will get sold for 16-19k

i hunted around 20k peds in ammo and my tier 2.7 Vrex didnt move :( and incured big losses...
so it is definatly worth buying a higher tier not only do you save time... but losses during the hunt and tier costs :)

but my 2.7 sold for +16... is a tier 4.2 worth 20k+ maybe... definatly could lose 5-10k peds quick getting to tier 4 :)

it is amazing that prices on most stuff is falling and this item is rocketing higher :) not even a play on words ;p

i think this is a sale thread though not a price check :) back on topic eh?

Joker, you are right on that. tier 2 was still rather fast, but I stuck at 3.6 for 20k ped ammos and now was the same with tier 4.3 (even a bit more than 20k). After tier 3 it has been around 5-10k ammos on average per tier increase..

Back to topic now, gl with the sale :)

i hunted around 20k peds in ammo and my tier 2.7 Vrex didnt move :( and incured big losses...
so it is definatly worth buying a higher tier not only do you save time... but losses during the hunt and tier costs :)

but my 2.7 sold for +16... is a tier 4.2 worth 20k+ maybe... definatly could lose 5-10k peds quick getting to tier 4 :)

So you are more or less saying that using this weapon will result in a loss ? If it'll give a loss by using it from tier 2.7 to 4.2, it will most likely also give a loss when using it at tier 4.2 and beyond. So why would anyone pay 16 or 20k for a weapon which will only cost money when using ? Fun can be a factor ofcourse, but I think there are cheaper alternatives to get fun, even in EU.

PS : I assume that the loss you are referring to, is not just the tiering cost, it's real loss from hunting with it.

Anyway, to op : Good luck with the sale, consider this a bump !

So you are more or less saying that using this weapon will result in a loss ? If it'll give a loss by using it from tier 2.7 to 4.2, it will most likely also give a loss when using it at tier 4.2 and beyond. So why would anyone pay 16 or 20k for a weapon which will only cost money when using ? Fun can be a factor ofcourse, but I think there are cheaper alternatives to get fun, even in EU.

PS : I assume that the loss you are referring to, is not just the tiering cost, it's real loss from hunting with it.

Anyway, to op : Good luck with the sale, consider this a bump !

i did lose hunting with it... but made some back from the skill selling :)
i hunted mainly fresq and prots... if u dont global you will lose :)
the nice feature with this weapon is u can hunt naked and never have to fap against prots :) the range is great and dps :)

I've been hunting roughly 6 months with this rocket and I have to say that I'm on profit, even without my 10k letomie and 11.5k scipulor. And not counting even my skills.. and they cost a lot.

But this is because I have mostly hunted mobs that can cover the possible loss with markup.

I've been hunting roughly 6 months with this rocket and I have to say that I'm on profit, even without my 10k letomie and 11.5k scipulor. And not counting even my skills.. and they cost a lot.

But this is because I have mostly hunted mobs that can cover the possible loss with markup.

i wasnt as fortunate... and sometimes had too many misses (not hitting the hit box correctly) and of course in pvp (which was a bug on most LAs) caused some damage to me which took extra time to kill the mobs...

but its a great weapon... i just didnt have any luck at all... did hogglo too... couldnt buy a hof or global :(

So considering the low usable TT on this weapon for how long can we hunt with it using all 3 tiers if we shoot next to continuously with it before it needs repairs?

So considering the low usable TT on this weapon for how long can we hunt with it using all 3 tiers if we shoot next to continuously with it before it needs repairs?

I have tier 4 and I can shoot from 25 to 50 min per run depending on spawn/mob.. But repairing takes no longer than a minute if are one tp jump from tp/op or 2 minutes if you press "T" :rolleyes:

I have tier 4 and I can shoot from 25 to 50 min per run depending on spawn/mob.. But repairing takes no longer than a minute if are one tp jump from tp/op or 2 minutes if you press "T" :rolleyes:

Ok thx. I was told it would last about 20 minutes only when using it continuously in teamhunts on big mobs. Confused now :S

Is a dream weapon got a full Esi with that ...

Bad nothing to say just completelly amazing dps/range

"Detpil Vrex 2000, SGA edition" Threads are my favorite to read... It gives me such a big smile lol

So what are the TIRS on this? First four don't happen to be 118, 94, 103 & 113 right?

Okay, Apologize : Dont wanna sell it anymore - Topic to close

Back