Deux question 2: Streamer get percentage of recruited players

Pelleman

Dominant
Deux Pelleman Ex
There are rumors going around about some players get percentage of the loot from players they have "recruited".
Some streaming players put a "special" url up on their stream for new users to join, and when people click
on that link they come to entropiauniverse account creation, but in some way there is a connection to the streamers
account and they get percentage of all that the new avatar does.
True / False?
Explain!

MindArk has accepted several participants as affiliate to help test out the current (early) version of an affiliate program.

Affiliates receive a percentage of MindArk’s share of revenue generated by referred participants. The loot returns of referred participants is not affected in any way.

MindArk has accepted several participants as affiliate to help test out the current (early) version of an affiliate program.

Affiliates receive a percentage of MindArk’s share of revenue generated by referred participants. The loot returns of referred participants is not affected in any way.
Does the chosen beta affiliates gain a percentage of MindArk's share of revenue generated by their referred participants indefinitely i.e forever?
Are you saying basically that you guys give up a % of that revenue for free, and don't take it from other revenue like CLD/other deeds, or possibly that % gets paid by us regular players (non affiliates) ?

I find it really strange if you guys give that up for free, especially if it's indefinitely.

Please elaborate.

twitch is a great way to bring EU into the world of the sheeples. wait i mean that in a good way

Does the chosen beta affiliates gain a percentage of MindArk's share of revenue generated by their referred participants indefinitely i.e forever?
Are you saying basically that you guys give up a % of that revenue for free, and don't take it from other revenue like CLD/other deeds, or possibly that % gets paid by us regular players (non affiliates) ?

I find it really strange if you guys give that up for free, especially if it's indefinitely.

Please elaborate.

It's not free. Affiliates do a significant amount of work to recruit and retain players. That is money well spent.

After testing is over kindly open this to the public as i feel this is one of the best advertising options that you can employ currently with relatively low costs ( one time cost rather then a recurring expenditure)

It's not free. Affiliates do a significant amount of work to recruit and retain players. That is money well spent.

Sometimes, not always.

Followup question: when will this affiliate program be open to ALL participants?

I'm not talking about affiliates getting it for free, I'm talking about weather or not MA actually takes some of our revenue (from non affiliates) to pay affiliates % revenue, since previously stated that it doesn't affect the referred person in any way (their loot return) or if they don't do that and take it out of their own pocket.

Sry if I was unclear, or still am, rather tired :)

rumors I heard

The "A" program was given out to a few chosen players that would help promote EU with special links that they would get a small % from the avatar deposits. Not loot for the avatar. I was a long time streamer for EU for 5 years and have brought many new players to game and took my time to promote and teach new players. This is time consuming and hard work. I asked about this program a few times and got shot down every time. At this moment this game is costly to play and every bit helps.

If MindArk made this program available i would be inclined to stream more often and promote the game but the reward system for mentorship is a joke atm. I do have to give credited to MA for making EU more easier for new player.

Lots has changed and my interests in EU has changed also. EU is a good game but it could be a great game if there was more involvement with the community.

The "A" program was given out to a few chosen players that would help promote EU with special links that they would get a small % from the avatar deposits. Not loot for the avatar. I was a long time streamer for EU for 5 years and have brought many new players to game and took my time to promote and teach new players. This is time consuming and hard work. I asked about this program a few times and got shot down every time. At this moment this game is costly to play and every bit helps.

If MindArk made this program available i would be inclined to stream more often and promote the game but the reward system for mentorship is a joke atm. I do have to give credited to MA for making EU more easier for new player.

Lots has changed and my interests in EU has changed also. EU is a good game but it could be a great game if there was more involvement with the community.

Rumors are still rumors. Nothing to hold accountable.

What is lack is TRANSPARENCY. Mindark should official announce certain sensitive and important news. Selected agents/ affiliates / partners (especially in-game players are selected) who is getting benefits from Mindarks should be listed.

It's more for public audit showing that they're professionally independent.

PS: Dear Henrik, There is reason why previous Mindark did not adopt so much of affiliates programme. I don't think is because of profit sharing issues or traditional business model. Do you think any families members of Mindark or agents/affliates/partners or related parties can play the game (activately hunting, mining, crafting) ?

I have also asked this option few times and well, MA didnt want my help.

I sure hope public affiliation programn will come soon available and during this im more than happy to help test current programn ;)

Back