Developing Dodge Skills

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
At time of around VU 9- VU 11 there use to be blessed and wealthy Avatars hof'ing occasionally from killing 10 Avatars in a row and we use to get Dodge Skills regularly from the Decoy weapons they used.... But now this craze has vanished, has MA removed this HOF feature or some other reason for this?

At time of around VU 9- VU 11 there use to be blessed and wealthy Avatars hof'ing occasionally from killing 10 Avatars in a row and we use to get Dodge Skills regularly from the Decoy weapons they used.... But now this craze has vanished, has MA removed this HOF feature or some other reason for this?

Less blessed and wealthy avatars ingame perhaps?

Yeah sorry buddy, i don't PK anymore! :lolup:

Didnt they nerf the skillgains in the ring for the players that got shot ?
Meaning noone does the ring as much as they did in vu 9

I sure miss the old ring at old twin peaks , btw i miss alot from VU 9

Didnt they nerf the skillgains in the ring for the players that got shot ?
Meaning noone does the ring as much as they did in vu 9

I sure miss the old ring at old twin peaks , btw i miss alot from VU 9

Dodge skilling in rings have been destroyed by MA long time ago, i'd say between vu 6 & 7.

Dodge skilling in rings have been destroyed by MA long time ago, i'd say between vu 6 & 7.

You're wrong... I use to skill Dodge during VU 9 - VU 11 at Twins Ring... Joined in VU 8 and heard that the skill gains before VU 7 were better but we're talking about Twins PK's and skills gain there.

You're wrong... I use to skill Dodge during VU 9 - VU 11 at Twins Ring... Joined in VU 8 and heard that the skill gains before VU 7 were better but we're talking about Twins PK's and skills gain there.

I'm 100% right, you just can't compare with what it used to be.

In the vu 5.7 (when I joined the game), just before the vu 6.0, september 2004, where people were skilling like crazy in octagons with Mann mph for the 1st Landrab to get combat skills and ..... dodge.
Such skilling have been removed few months after, and I know because I was there... (so in vu 6, max vu7).

People were skilling evade with the most eco powerfist (I forgot the name), or with any other melee weapons, but axes were doing too much damages.

So may be you've been skilling and getting some dodge skills, but it has NOTHING to do with what it used to be pre-vu6.

...So may be you've been skilling and getting some dodge skills, but it has NOTHING to do with what it used to be pre-vu6.

I even add that the vu 7.4 (new skill system) which MEGA-NERF'D particularily 2 professions, Medical & Defense, happened far after the octagon-skilling thing.

People skilling were standing (without moving) for hours with auto-clikers shooting (mann mph) & fapping (fap5).

I remember people skilling with drones and uber faps (dodge),
other people using crowds of pupugi, igni, plumatergus, for evade.

In vu 9, all this was DEAD since a while...

dodge and evade in twin

I remember skilling up dodge and evade in the ring. I don't remember if melee gave dodge or evade but I think explosions gave the other. MA nurfed nurfed all that and added time before reviving because the revive was next to the ring and you could end up in the ring again and dieing before you fully formed from reviving. If i remember right, I think you could die every 20 seconds and thus gain 3 evade and/or dodge plus others if you fapped while dieing in one minutes time. I remember walling skills constant for hours if I had the time. Good ole days! (Conan Cimmerain Destroyer) P.S. Hi to : First, Steve Saber, Mel, All you guys from 2004+

It was changed when skillgain went from more or less linear to a system where each
mob/target/whatever gives X amount of skills and then reduced to almost zero gains.
Some players screwed it up for us that didn't use ac, and even thou' MA did know
who they were, and what they did, they are still around... some players are more
"blessed" than others, thats for sure.

I even add that the vu 7.4 (new skill system) which MEGA-NERF'D particularily 2 professions, Medical & Defense, happened far after the octagon-skilling thing.

People skilling were standing (without moving) for hours with auto-clikers shooting (mann mph) & fapping (fap5).

I remember people skilling with drones and uber faps (dodge),
other people using crowds of pupugi, igni, plumatergus, for evade.

In vu 9, all this was DEAD since a while...

yea, I remember the same things. Some ppl just auto run from revival to a herd of mobs to get skills, all the day and night long. some time we made a wall with our soc members so the auto runner was stuck :)

yea, I remember the same things. Some ppl just auto run from revival to a herd of mobs to get skills, all the day and night long. some time we made a wall with our soc members so the auto runner was stuck :)

some more financially blessed stood with mod faps in acid pools, creativity was and is always limited by funds in one way or another :)

Just do the drone iron mission chain and pick dodge as reward on each step.

Just do the drone iron mission chain and pick dodge as reward on each step.

What for?

SC sent, closed with copypaste "we will pass it to our Leaders" stuff, this lowlife still here each day.

Is that macro cheating, or does he just auto run on?

What for?

SC sent, closed with copypaste "we will pass it to our Leaders" stuff, this lowlife still here each day.

the real owner of this avatar wouldt suprise me to turn up as ......

What for?

Because I was trying to make an actual helpful suggestion as to how to work up ones dodge in a legitimate way these days to counterbalance all the dreaming of good / bad old days.

There is a dodgy way to do so, but I rather evade the question and rely on my intuition; I don't have the courage to avoid the question but with a bit of serendipity I can sense the combat and use my reflexes and quickness to escape it. Ofcourse you need the athletics and agility.

Or to keep it simple; go mine ganganite without looking up from the ground. It can aid a lot...

Back