Question: Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
So this is exportable but the Vixens arent ?

Not sure how this is possible but something doesn't seem right here.

For one this is far more degrading to women than an android robot... im sorry but this simply crosses the line and ill be surprised if this is even allowed to be spawned off RT planet at any level.

Purely disgusting...

NB: This thread is not to congratulate anybody or for discovering anything... seems the Dhampyre subject is very touchy right now.
This thread is here for people to have an honest discussion about the exportability of the Dhampyre girl pets.
As mentioned by the moderators that discussion was not allowed on Jodas thread so I would like to give people the opportunity to discuss here.

Last edited:
I don't see how the pet is degrading to women. That is about how women in the club scene look now days. And the RT theme is about party, rock n' roll and clubbing. Besides, there's things in EU which in that case is much more degrading. Did you see the fish net body stocking?

Anyhow, it's an adult game for adults. If you're offended nobody is forcing you to play EU.

As for the exportable question, I think it's good that they start make more pets exportable to integrate planets better. We already have a huge issue with segregation between planets. This is a good step in the right direction IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
I don't see how the pet is degrading to women. That is about how women in the club scene look now days. And the RT theme is about party, rock n' roll and clubbing.

As for the exportable question, I think it's good that they start make more pets exportable to integrate planets better. We already have a huge issue with segregation between planets. This is a good step in the right direction IMO.

You dont see anything wrong with simulated whipping of a female using your "dominance" buff in order to take her spirit down and gain respect ... ?
This may seem fine for RT, and I 100% agree with that but what im concerned about is the rest of the community.

As you say, society is falling into oblivion right now with its morals, do you really want to be encouraging this ?

I certainly dont and cringe at the thought of all the young kids who have to grow up seeing this around them today.

I don't get it. You see nothing wrong with killing and plunder because it's "part of the game", but female-looking pets that are also part of the game, disturb you?

It's been discussed many times in other threads why these pets have nothing to do with disrespect towards women. But even if we go all the way down and call it a full-fledged slavery, alright, if some are allowed to play pirates, others should be allowed to play slavers.

I don't get it. You see nothing wrong with killing and plunder because it's "part of the game", but female-looking pets that are also part of the game, disturb you?

It's been discussed many times in other threads why these pets have nothing to do with disrespect towards women. But even if we go all the way down and call it a full-fledged slavery, alright, if some are allowed to play pirates, others should be allowed to play slavers.

Im sorry but space pirates compared to domestic abuse is not something to make jokes about.

Theyre not "Female looking" they ARE female... much more female than the robots that for sure !

<removed> I dont ever remember him kicking up fuss when the Vixens first appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are saying you are a murderer? Don't you kill avatars? Does that mean you go around killing real people too?

<removed>

so vampire pets are exportable and vixen not? this is discrimination...the issues that where for vixen pets are the same with this pets ( degrading to women, slavery, sexual abuse and so on) <removed>...if vampire is exportable vixen should be too!

So you are saying you are a murderer? Don't you kill avatars? Does that mean you go around killing real people too?

<removed>

Sorry I just think this belongs on RT...

Killing avatars is part of the game, taming female slave pets should not.

i want vixen exportable and i was fighting for it.. <removed>

so vampire pets are exportable and vixen not? this is discrimination...the issues that where for vixen pets are the same with this pets ( degrading to women, slavery, sexual abuse and so on) <removed> if vampire is exportable vixen should be too!

If vixens aren't exportable then neither should vampires :)

But it IS part of the game. So if we use the logic you have been using since space was introduced it's ok. It's in the game = it's ok.

No? Or is it only ok if it suits you?

Both this and the vixens should be exportable.

But it IS part of the game. So if we use the logic you have been using since space was introduced it's ok. It's in the game = it's ok.

No? Or is it only ok if it suits you?

Both this and the vixens should be exportable.

The fact that the vixen WAS exportable and now isnt is a clear sign of whats to come.
Hows that for logic ?

You dont see anything wrong with simulated whipping of a female using your "dominance" buff in order to take her spirit down and gain respect ... ?
This may seem fine for RT, and I 100% agree with that but what im concerned about is the rest of the community.

As you say, society is falling into oblivion right now with its morals, do you really want to be encouraging this ?

I certainly dont and cringe at the thought of all the young kids who have to grow up seeing this around them today.

This whole game is about killing, looting and stealing. Some nudity and light S&M cheers it up a bit IMO. As I said, it's an 18+ adult game. There's other games I think is far worse and beyond what should be acceptable. I will stand at my opinion that I don't think the vampire girl is degrading to women.

The fact that the vixen WAS exportable and now isnt is a clear sign of whats to come.
Hows that for logic ?

The new one is exportable tho.

Just to put this in context, the most popular MMO of all time has pretty suggestive female armor/suits and body models. You can google it if you have been living under a rock for the last 10 years. And nobody but some feminist groups gives a shit because, you know, it's the year 2015.

If vixens aren't exportable then neither should vampires :)

You are missing the point, we started taming them with the understanding they were exportable
w7vht70.jpg

<removed>

This whole game is about killing, looting and stealing. Some nudity and light S&M cheers it up a bit IMO. As I said, it's an 18+ adult game. There's other games I think is far worse and beyond what should be acceptable. I will stand at my opinion that I don't think the vampire girl is degrading to women.

<removed>
is true is 18+ adult game! but where vixen pets where released this was not same 18+ adult game? <removed>

You are missing the point, we started taming them with the understanding they were exportable
w7vht70.jpg

<removed>

<removed> they become useless after becoming non exportable.

Sorry I just think this belongs on RT...

Modern politics seem to be entirely based on the opinions of a minority, as those that scream the loudest make the rules.

I think we're getting to a point in RL society that many men will probably join RT just to escape cuddle culture.

The truth is both men and women objectify each other, or for women when it suits its ok to drool over a six pack. In my opinion, I think it's totally fine to think a woman can be sexy and intelligent and be equal in many ways.

I say equal in "many" ways, because until we have the joint gender Olympics, with not one single women in the 100 or 200m final, we will still continue to have this Hollywood style feminine rubbish that a twig sized attractive female warrior can take down a whole army of beefed up guys on her own without breaking a sweat or messing up her hair with a single sword......All dreams are made in Hollywood.

I guess if we tamed the female looking pets, by yanking their hair and punching them around the head, I'd appreciate it might have gone a step to far, but all pets are tamed using a whip. That's just the way it is, no need twist it into something it isn't.

I think the RT female pets should be allowed to travel. Or are we saying women don't deserve the right to visit other worlds? Should do as they are told, and remain where they're told. I'm sure if the pets could communicate, they would not be best pleased, with some woman speaking on their behalf.

On that viewpoint, it's not about women's rights that feminists have a problem with, it's women displaying any signs of displaying their feminine side that may be enjoyed by men that is the issue. How very twisted life can become.

Rick

I understand Vixen was made not exportable cos of Planet Toulan.

I guess it will happen to this pet as well.

Modern politics seem to be entirely based on the opinions of a minority, as those that scream the loudest make the rules.

I think we're getting to a point in RL society that many men will probably join RT just to escape cuddle culture.

The truth is both men and women objectify each other, or for women when it suits its ok to drool over a six pack. In my opinion, I think it's totally fine to think a woman can be sexy and intelligent and be equal in many ways.

I say equal in "many" ways, because until we have the joint gender Olympics, with not one single women in the 100 or 200m final, we will still continue to have this Hollywood style feminine rubbish that a twig sized attractive female warrior can take down a whole army of beefed up guys on her own without breaking a sweat or messing up her hair with a single sword......All dreams are made in Hollywood.

I guess if we tamed the female looking pets, by yanking their hair and punching them around the head, I'd appreciate it might have gone a step to far, but all pets are tamed using a whip. That's just the way it is, no need twist it into something it isn't.

I think the RT female pets should be allowed to travel. Or are we saying women don't deserve the right to visit other worlds? Should do as they are told, and remain where they're told. I'm sure if the pets could communicate, they would not be best pleased, with some woman speaking on their behalf.

On that viewpoint, it's not about women's rights that feminists have a problem with, it's women displaying any signs of displaying their feminine side that may be enjoyed by men that is the issue. How very twisted life can become.

Rick

agree with u!
<removed>

agree with u!
<removed>

I suspect it goes a little bit deeper; which pets are allowed in Compet and which are clearly not. An non-exportable pet can not be exportable anywhere.

I have feeling anyway that pets from EU to compet are limited to the ones detailed in MA pics.

<removed>

Rick

<removed>

I continue to find the use of this sort of imagery disturbing.
Rocktropia-centred players seem to find it in keeping with other imagery on that planet.
However, I'm not convinced that it's in line with the content being developed on other planets.

Last edited:
Here's what one real woman had to say about all this back at the time of the s**tstorm about vixen pet:

Me: (reads PCF, giggles)
Heiko Rat: Something interesting?
Me: Some people are upset about that Rocktropian tamable vixen, they think it's somehow discriminating against women and whatnot...
Heiko Rat: Well, yes, I'm upset, too.
Me: Umm?
Heiko Rat: Why are there no tamable forum trolls???

<removed>
Actually you can play this game from the age of 13 with your parents consent.

Towards OP: <removed>
It should be irrelevant what your ingame profession is, but then again, whether pets can be exported or not should be irrelevant too. It's a game feature, or a mistake. If it's a mistake then next vu it will corrected.
You argue that the pet is a woman. It is as much a woman as a werewolf or a zombie is a man.
All three mobs exist on Rocktropia. I guess it's only a matter of time before we can have our own pet zombie or werewolf.

Actually you can play this game from the age of 13 with your parents consent.

Very true... certainly more reason to keep it family orientated outside of RT.

<removed>

I consider a vamp chick an ultimate companion (don't have the heart to call it a "pet") to have in game, even before taking into account that it has best buffs too, would get me one at all costs if wasn't afraid that it will end up RT-bound in the end :)

Hello dear forum,

as i remember correct, vixen problem was not to export, but to use opter planet patner (rt) content in toulan.

having only 1 option -> export or not, ma jus put not exportable , but promised to fix it not not be use only in toulan.

but all forgot this promise, because dont listen or trust ma words.

so real situation about vixen is : not exportable until fix.

but yes, pet has all criterias wgy vixen was made not exportable.

so it is hard situation.

best regards,
mg Joda VVV VVV

Last edited:
Back