Question: Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

Must be the stupid snow boots that makes Dhampyre's more agreeable. I wish I could change mine's to something else :laugh:

​I like her snow boots. I prefer mine keep hers. I wish she had on snow pants too :p

Reactions: Mac
​I like her snow boots. I prefer mine keep hers. I wish she had on snow pants too :p

Maybe ask ND to create a special Arctic albino vampire. Hunt the thing could do with some extra action. ;)

You can keep the snow boots, I want to see something more in the slutty vampire vein :D

you rolled the dice now take your chances

I don't get it. You see nothing wrong with killing and plunder because it's "part of the game", but female-looking pets that are also part of the game, disturb you?

It's been discussed many times in other threads why these pets have nothing to do with disrespect towards women. But even if we go all the way down and call it a full-fledged slavery, alright, if some are allowed to play pirates, others should be allowed to play slavers.

No DOUBT! If theres anything that bothers me more about this game than the PIRATES and their outright theft of innocent players loot it certainly isn't the looks of the pets.

you know what ...

gambling sucks .. should be banned... no more online gambling .. lets kill this game, remove all elements on gambling and rngs, this is too much bcos now even adults cant handle the stress any more. lets remove crafting and mining... while we at that, lets remove all pets too, too much focus on enslaving women, yeah woman is just one aspects , lets remove pets system, bcos rspca and greenpeace is all about saving animals too and whipping an animal is bad ideology for children even adults, hey lets remove hunting as well, while shooting at mobs is bad bcos it reflects on people in real life shooting at animals, pvp is bad too it stirs up competition and looting / stealing and walking away with it, why not we just go back to square one of the drawing board, remove all aspects on this game, only leave mobs attacking us and healing , we should not be attacking mobs bcos it instill bad morals , why not lets also remove the entire rocktropia, hip hop, gangsters drugs and filth .. very bad for the adults these days ..

lets go back to petting zoo, where we pets the animals and they grow up and then we sell the adults animals for rce... that would be a hell of a better game .... lets turn all monsters on the field into tiny animals they drop loot after we pet them and they grow up.. and then disappears .. that be a shit better game for kids and adults ,

while we at it, change all guns to paint brushes, no more shooting only painting.. hell that's a lot better game for all ages and all morals .. sims online ... entropia style .. hell that would be fun ..

SERIOUSLY.. PEOPLE .... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU !?
Definition of a game: the unrealistic world made realistic for fantasy and pleasure, not to be taken seriously. and if done so please fucking find a psychiatrist. fucked up morons really.. all of you.

please understand this from a point of neutrality...

a fucking game .. is a fucking game ....
a fantasy is a fantasy NO MORE ... NO LESS ...
if you cannot differentiate between real life and Virtual Reality ... then fuck off...

Last edited:
you know what ...

if you cannot differentiate between real life and Virtual Reality ... then fuck off...

Agree, sick things.

Today owners of gay female avatars moralizing about robot and vampire pets.
And tomorrow?

If i walk in an outpost or trade center armored, with gun equipped or let be more inventive - with a whip because i was taming punies and come back to repair - bad feeling can rise fast.
Outpost is full of female avatars witch male owners use for looking at auction, storage, repairing.
There is one half naked female at crafting machine and owner is afraid to let her craft afk because someone could attempt that whip on her or maybe one could use spiked club in attempt to put it in right place?
But that is not acceptable, dude created his female ava only for him, to look her ass, to slave her and to do whatever he want and what his wife normally do not permit him irl and not for others to try to bang her when he is afk right?

Well maybe that dude is not so sick and maybe intentions with his female avatar is pure business like dancing, playing slave, bdsm and what not for sick customers for money.
Nah to much fantasy, he probably created his female ava just for scamming purposes.

There is terminal solution.
We can ask MA to change gender or delete all false female avatars to stop their male owners to moralize about robot and vampire pets and ofc to stop to exploit their female avatars.

you know what ...

gambling sucks .. should be banned... no more online gambling .. lets kill this game, remove all elements on gambling and rngs, this is too much bcos now even adults cant handle the stress any more. lets remove crafting and mining... while we at that, lets remove all pets too, too much focus on enslaving women, yeah woman is just one aspects , lets remove pets system, bcos rspca and greenpeace is all about saving animals too and whipping an animal is bad ideology for children even adults, hey lets remove hunting as well, while shooting at mobs is bad bcos it reflects on people in real life shooting at animals, pvp is bad too it stirs up competition and looting / stealing and walking away with it, why not we just go back to square one of the drawing board, remove all aspects on this game, only leave mobs attacking us and healing , we should not be attacking mobs bcos it instill bad morals , why not lets also remove the entire rocktropia, hip hop, gangsters drugs and filth .. very bad for the adults these days ..

lets go back to petting zoo, where we pets the animals and they grow up and then we sell the adults animals for rce... that would be a hell of a better game .... lets turn all monsters on the field into tiny animals they drop loot after we pet them and they grow up.. and then disappears .. that be a shit better game for kids and adults ,

while we at it, change all guns to paint brushes, no more shooting only painting.. hell that's a lot better game for all ages and all morals .. sims online ... entropia style .. hell that would be fun ..

SERIOUSLY.. PEOPLE .... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU !?
Definition of a game: the unrealistic world made realistic for fantasy and pleasure, not to be taken seriously. and if done so please fucking find a psychiatrist. fucked up morons really.. all of you.

please understand this from a point of neutrality...

a fucking game .. is a fucking game ....
a fantasy is a fantasy NO MORE ... NO LESS ...

Do you feel better after your little rant? Taco would be proud of you. :lolup:

I can see the vixen exportable situation being high on President list as to me the majority (even rl female players like kitty) would like to take their female companions with them to other planets. I am not fussed as spend 90% on Rt anyway and don't have vixen or vamp pet. I do think the EX 4 BP should be no1 concern and then we will see if the president really do have any influence on the MA board. Only time will tell.

Do you feel better after your little rant? Taco would be proud of you. :lolup:

I can see the vixen exportable situation being high on President list as to me the majority (even rl female players like kitty) would like to take their female companions with them to other planets. I am not fussed as spend 90% on Rt anyway and don't have vixen or vamp pet. I do think the EX 4 BP should be no1 concern and then we will see if the president really do have any influence on the MA board. Only time will tell.

haha its not so much the explosive man, its after reading some posts. I find people amusing.. and fking conflicted with themselves.. on 1 hand they want a perfect world on the other they are complaining about silly things that might offend them in a perfect world. when in truth they dun mind the other 90 % of the problems...

e.g: can accept shooting rocktropians but cannot accept enslaving a pet vampire !?
can accept shooting cute little fluffy dakibas but cannot accept a vixen flaunting her mechanical waistline ?
can condone pvping and stealing but when it comes to a vampire pet, it becomes sooo cautious about how people would whip woman ?

I mean u get the point...
this is after all a game .... a fantasy... who da f. want real life in here ?

Well just seems to me that someone walking around with a Dhampyre pet looks so much like a pimp with his ho, he should dress accordingly

Well just seems to me that someone walking around with a Dhampyre pet looks so much like a pimp with his ho, he should dress accordingly

Clothes are useless to my avatar. They are an expense that decay, they don't add to my avatars dps, hp, evade, or provide a passive heal. I prefer he wear his Big Pimpin OJs
:pimp:

Last edited:
After reading all of this.. I want one.

I prefer the term madam to pimp, but whatever floats your ped.

Darn, I went to RT to train my Blonde Android and now I can't take back to Ark?

I vote they make the vixen exportable.

mkay thanks, goodbye.

Back