Diciple Question....

Hasie

Dominant
Society
Miners Elite
Paul Hasie Horn
What is needed to graduate? Do you get a mining diciple.... eg 2000 Drilling skill to graduate?

Hasie

You can see the requirements for each profession in-game, if you click on the '?' in the disciple window. (Disciple window is accessed through the skill window)

little screenie of the list:
skill_rank_graduation.JPG

Is it just me or does enmatter mining seams faster to get then hunting profession? :confused:

the surveying part that is btw

Is it just me or does enmatter mining seams faster to get then hunting profession? :confused:

the surveying part that is btw
faster yes, the question is maybe less costy

in the case of enmatter i don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure prospecting needs about 2000-3000 bombs/ped to graduate, i guess most hunting will be cheaper, imo at least

i'd like to see if anyone has done a test with this, it seems like it wouldn't be all that expensive as long as the miner has some sense of mining, and doesn't run into any horrible streaks. possibly figure out when it would be useful to switch over to a MF210 or what not. Definitely looks like it'd go much faster.

i'd like to see if anyone has done a test with this, it seems like it wouldn't be all that expensive as long as the miner has some sense of mining, and doesn't run into any horrible streaks. possibly figure out when it would be useful to switch over to a MF210 or what not. Definitely looks like it'd go much faster.
i have atm 2 mining disciples, and will see how it works out
for now the finished hunters have the majority, but i will ask around a bit what they spend approx

about the time, i guess that mining is faster for sure
first ofc because of the lower required levels
second, because of the "ammo cost"
the standard hunter begins with opalo with about 2 pec decay and ammo, the ore miner with about 1 ped, the enmatter miner with 50 pec
since more cost per use means higher skill gain if im not mistaken, i bet that mining is faster for sure
if you add now the unlimited tools that even offer learning bonus even more

Last edited:
Back