Did you give MA true or fals info while making your account

Did you give MA true or false info while making your account?

• TRUE info

Votes: 317 88.8%
  • FALSE info

Votes: 40 11.2%

• Total voters

Tom

Dominant
Society
CHzF
TM
I just wanted to find out how many of you have given False informations to MindArk while making your accounts??? I know lots of people who gave them wrong birthday date for example. So if you gave them at least one wrong information please vote for FALSE. and if all information given were correct and true please post TRUE

where is the poll or are you just putting that on.

For the record all True info.

Oh theres the poll lol

True, because lying makes Marco cry.

whats the point of false information? i gave them all the correct info from the beginning

whats the point of false information? i gave them all the correct info from the beginning

i created my account 4 years ago... MA was unknow organization then.. what was the point of giving true info?? :)

i created my account 4 years ago... MA was unknow organization then.. what was the point of giving true info?? :)

the fact that lying makes marco cry? :rolleyes: naah i did mine 2 years and few months ago and as it was an RCE i knew u could get money out (i was naive and thought i would make millions) unless u had correct info so i gave em all they needed

I did also create my account 5 years ago, and don't remeber it for sure, but maybe i also used nickname cause the unkow of organisation MA.

When I started, I was a little hesitant to give MA my actual details, due to the fact that I hadn't heard their name before. However, the friend who enticed me into making the account in the first place told me that they were a safe company, and that if I ever got the opportunity to withdraw (!:eek:!) then I would need to make sure i use real details. Thinking back now, i'm not entirely certain whether I put my real birthday there (for some strange reason, as its the least useful of all my details :p ).

Regards
Andrew

I used all my real information right from day 1 - I had read about being able to withdrawl and figured it wise to give proper info - then I read somewhere else about having to photocopy your ID so that MA had it on file - so I went ahead and sent them copies of my ID in case I ever wanted to withdrawl down the line - only to find out that apparently you DON'T have to do that and they claim they never received it anyways lol

I normally don't use correct data when I register for games, but for some reason I did when I registered for Entropia, so it was not a conscious decision.

What if you couldn't pick your birthday's year (too young)?

Would that count?

All true info.. i wasn't 100% sure after a couple of years, when i bought my gold card, but all was correct afterall. 4 and half years almost have passed since my avatar creation.

What if you couldn't pick your birthday's year (too young)?

Would that count?

Hmm gues if MA did know about that, you had big troubles for sure, they would ban you for being minor, and you also don't able to ask support from them cause you can't prove that you are the real accountholder, cause ID that you givin don't match with info on your pasport.
So if you ever have any trouble, they can't help you.

All true info.. i wasn't 100% sure after a couple of years, when i bought my gold card, but all was correct afterall. 4 and half years almost have passed since my avatar creation.

during buying/selling gold card they dont check wheather u gave them true or false informations.. all they want to know is where are they suposed to ship it.

from what i heared if any single information given to them while creating your account doesnt match your rl ID you are in truble. if they will find that you u can be (or rather will be for sure) banned for good. so those who didnt give them correct info you better get in touch with them asap and fix that.
i would say if MA can do loads of mistakes - we all know about many bugs after each vu - we also can do some - they should be so nice and let us fix those.. especially now when is x-mas time and we all should be happy people :)

I tried to give all true data when I registered my account. I actually made a mistake and flip-flopped two numbers in my street address.

In my defense, I had not been living at this address long and my GF always orders the pizzas. :D

It sure did make me feel like a grade-schooler that can't remember his address and has to have it pinned to his coat. :ahh:

It was an honest mistake that caused some serious delay when I ordered my GoldCard. I did get it fixed and MA was very understanding and helpful throughout the process. :)

I did also create my account 5 years ago, and don't remeber it for sure, but maybe i also used nickname cause the unkow of organisation MA.
I also made my account 4-5 years ago, but my friend told me that MA was a serious company, so no reason for me to giving false info. :)

I did get it fixed and MA was very understanding and helpful throughout the process. :)

funny thing, one is beeing understood and they solve a problem within an eye blink ;) other one is beeing banned and they say they cant help him... rofl

I also made my account 4-5 years ago, but my friend told me that MA was a serious company, so no reason for me to giving false info. :)

i had no chance to talk with anyone before creating my account, all i tried was reading EF... but i didnt find much info here :) it was really long time ago though

Reactions: Tom
i agree they should let us change it if you put false information because you didnt know the company that well!

LOL OFC all true !

I wanted to be able to withdraw some money if i won a big ATH.

real money = real info
nothing more to say

False when I started.

I remember a time when MindArk gave us the oppertunity to change accountdetails. I've grabbed that with both hands and it's all true now. Can't remember when that was, I do know that I've changed my account details from "false" to "true" without MindArk asking me any questions.

Reason for false information: I was young, didn't knew about MindArk. Didn't trust much people on the internet (still don't). I had no reason to give some gaming company all the information they needed to find me. When I started, games didn't last long with me anyway to care.

Reason for correction: I trust MindArk and I don't want to get into trouble now when they realise my account information is false.

:):flip::)

real money = real info
nothing more to say

When I started, I was thinking "real money = false info".

Didn't trust the internet back then to give correct information. Especially not when money was involved. I didn't wanted anyone to be able to find me for what I did on the internet.
Besides, I never thought I would spend a single dollar in this game when I started.

:cowboy::cool::cowboy:

real money = real info
nothing more to say

what if someone did started with sweat gathering?? he didnt expect to make milions and also he wasnt planning to deposit any money

False when I started.

I remember a time when MindArk gave us the oppertunity to change accountdetails. I've grabbed that with both hands and it's all true now. Can't remember when that was, I do know that I've changed my account details from "false" to "true" without MindArk asking me any questions.

Reason for false information: I was young, didn't knew about MindArk. Didn't trust much people on the internet (still don't). I had no reason to give some gaming company all the information they needed to find me. When I started, games didn't last long with me anyway to care.

Reason for correction: I trust MindArk and I don't want to get into trouble now when they realise my account information is false.

:):flip::)

well said Ard... i must have missed that oportunity to correct my accountdetails... such words (i trust MA) wont come out of my mouth :D so i dont agree in this point

real info, I came later and plus the real money thing...

Reactions: Tom
i believe if you have a gold card you should be able to change the information

Back