Difference in Skills needed between old and new L finders

Raffaele Meiers

Stalker
Society
Trigger Happy
Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
When I browsed the Auction today I noticed that the new Finders needs a lot less skills than the old L finders.

On the MF-213 the recommended level is 9,1 and with my current skills I get to a ASD of 310,4 out of 316,6

On the Tik400 where the recommended level is higher with 10,0 I have it maxed out at 351,8 with the same skills. Where is the logic behind this?

And what does this mean to the Markup of the old L series finder?

Hopefully the prices will go down, cause im needing a 213 orefinder pretty soon :yay:

I think markup is dependant on the cost of the (L) bps and the cost of materials plus a little profit- if these new things turn out to be better thus lowering the price of the others I think people will just stop crafting 213's- why craft at a loss? thx for the informative post :) did not know this before

I think markup is dependant on the cost of the (L) bps and the cost of materials plus a little profit- if these new things turn out to be better thus lowering the price of the others I think people will just stop crafting 213's- why craft at a loss? thx for the informative post :) did not know this before

Might be true for some items, but not for other items. Take for example the montgomery rifles. They dont need expensive 'ingredients', it's only the BP's that are kinda rare. Nevertheless they sell for 300% or so, because the market is willing to pay that price
I dont know how exactly this is for those ore finders, but i expect it to be more or less the same - the price is high because miners are willing to pay a lot.

[on topic]
OTOTH, the skills required to be able to use the new finders is much higher! so they may max easier,it is a longer road to be able to use them.

Last edited:
Back