Difficulties with Action Sets & Keyboard Mapping

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
21 Aug 2006

Difficulties with Action Sets & Keyboard Mapping

A few participants have reported difficulties while trying to arrange their Action Sets. If you experience problems related to the Action Sets and/or Keyboard Mapping, you might need to reset the default settings and start over. Please proceed as follows:

Right Click and choose Reset Default Action Settings from the drop down menu (System>Configuration>Reset Default Action Settings)
Logout normally (not using Exit option)
Login and arrange your settings
Logout normally to ensure that the new settings are saved

If these suggestions did not help your problem, please do not hesitate to contact the Entropia Universe Support Dept.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html

I am one of the ones that had the problem. I also reported that solution as a fix to the problem :)

It's not really a solution but more a workaround while waiting a true bugfix ;)

But well, for now, I only had this problem one time and even after playing a lot with the Key Mapping system, I didn't reproduce the bug.

Im sorry birtha, i do not agree! -rep!
Awwww dont cry, you'l get your circuits wet :)

hehe, just kidding ;)

Q: Will EntropiaUniverse will have a PRESIDENT of Calypso or something? Because now they aren't no presidents in Entropia lol :smash:

There is (or was?) a problem with items dragged from inventory to 'desktop' to make an icon for the item. The icon would disappear. If you first drag the item from inventory to the keyboard map, then from keyboard map to desktop, this problem doesn't occur. After doing that you can delete the keyboard map entry if you wish, the desktop icon will stay in place.

Gr,

Sahel

Back