Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Status
Never once have we ever said to buy this bp, or any item for that fact because we are affiliated with anyone. This is pure lies, however many of you have fed off this and went wild. This is the official reply, If you can't see what the OP is doing, then you really need to take a step back and look again. As far as the scanner issue, we have never had any special inside information period. We play by the exact same rules as everyone else. Once the scanners were looted on ROCKtropia, NEVERDIE was immediately called twice and we were assured that everything was normal both calls so we continued to hunt. There were many there from the start from societies such as UU, but of course you won't hear anything from them. There's no big conspiracy, its just that simple. It's easy for a community to rile up against anything and baseless claims without proof, but much harder for them to actually take a step back and think about what is realistic. The OP was never promised or told anything of inside information because simply put, we never have access to anything of the sort. We have never claimed to to anyone. This is someone who did a trade, decided hours later to want to trade back, once a similar blueprint was listed on auction for 3,000 ped buyout. He attempted to blackmail us to trade back, we refused and will let this run its course. There was no wrong doing, just lots of lies and a community with a very creative imagination. Using words like scammed etc is grossly inaccurate because the op has created lies saying we said we were someone special and to trust us, that is simply untrue. We would not be allowed in EU if we did this. We are done replying on this forum, just know that just because someone says something does not mean it's true, and if you don't know something, it doesn't mean you should make up 1000 versions of theories. We could have made some big post, however it's simply not worth the time here. Its alot easier being this direct.

Best Wishes

Never once have we ever said to buy this bp, or any item for that fact because we are affiliated with anyone. This is pure lies, however many of you have fed off this and went wild. This is the official reply, If you can't see what the OP is doing, then you really need to take a step back and look again. As far as the scanner issue, we have never had any special inside information period. We play by the exact same rules as everyone else. Once the scanners were looted on ROCKtropia, NEVERDIE was immediately called twice and we were assured that everything was normal both calls so we continued to hunt. There were many there from the start from societies such as UU, but of course you won't hear anything from them. There's no big conspiracy, its just that simple. It's easy for a community to rile up against anything and baseless claims without proof, but much harder for them to actually take a step back and think about what is realistic. The OP was never promised or told anything of inside information because simply put, we never have access to anything of the sort. We have never claimed to to anyone. This is someone who did a trade, decided hours later to want to trade back, once a similar blueprint was listed on auction for 3,000 ped buyout. He attempted to blackmail us to trade back, we refused and will let this run its course. There was no wrong doing, just lots of lies and a community with a very creative imagination. Using words like scammed etc is grossly inaccurate because the op has created lies saying we said we were someone special and to trust us, that is simply untrue. We would not be allowed in EU if we did this. We are done replying on this forum, just know that just because someone says something does not mean it's true, and if you don't know something, it doesn't mean you should make up 1000 versions of theories. We could have made some big post, however it's simply not worth the time here. Its alot easier being this direct.

Best Wishes

You guys called ND, and yet you are not very affiliated? He never has a clue what you are doing, yet you called him over a loot issue? Seems like your more involved than you lead on to the community..

You may also try to manipulate this into a he said / she said. but its meant to be much more than that.

The bottom line is this player used his Land areas ect as affiliation. I never said you blatently said " I know ND lend me money" You assumed that with the lending of deeds ect backed by the name of your ties with ND

Nice post, learn to use paragraphs to at least make yourself look a bit more professional.

Reactions: das
You guys called ND, and yet you are not very affiliated? He never has a clue what you are doing, yet you called him over a loot issue? Seems like your more involved than you lead on to the community..

You may also try to manipulate this into a he said / she said. but its meant to be much more than that.

The bottom line is this player used his Land areas ect as affiliation. I never said you blatently said " I know ND lend me money" You assumed that with the lending of deeds ect backed by the name of your ties with ND

And this is my issue, not the trade. I dont know how many times I have to say that. I am fine w/trade.

I am not fine with your using a Shop Deed owned by NEVERDIE on YOUR Land Area deed which wasn't yours as collateral, and apparently you paid back others very fast with my ped and the others you managed to manipulate.

I agree with that, nice post.

this the occasion to remember to all that there are sometimes people who got fed up you bringing shit in our town, in our playing background, just saying in my way what i heard from others. You don't like rt or anyone or anything, any planet, this is your right, but if we're playing on rt because we like it, it's our right too, please keep your stories btw yourself. Not ingame, already a pain in the ass on forums some days, lol

I never demanded anything from anyone, I never claimed I would use this as blackmail. The only reason Its blackmail to DMA is because he was DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

I am sorry if I exposed you and your operation. I wasn't trying to blackmail you even though you may use this to rally your supporter. Fact is you are a manipulator in every sense of the word. If you where not closely affiilaited with RT you would have never got my PED honestly.

So in my eyes, You should be removed of your fiscal gains over the past month considering what your HONEST intentions have been, and ND should have some kind of statement about how this is not how he runs his company..

Instead of his official reply I got which said to buzz off basicly.

So this is where im at, no lies. DMA has every reason to lie, cheat and steal, and now that ND says to do damage control hes stepped up to manipulate everyone who will listen.

He has no dignity, no moral. And as goes life..
Good people affiliate with good people
druggies affilate with druggies
Thiefs affiliate with thiefs

And if you don't believe me, look at yourself and who you keep around you, Most of the time you are the company you keep.

Until proven otherwise.. I have a feeling Mastermesh is right on with this. I believe more people knew about this, more partners than we all know about. Have a feeling something really fishy is up with the timing of all the DMA posts and whats said in it.

We play by the exact same rules as everyone else. Once the scanners were looted on ROCKtropia, NEVERDIE was immediately called twice and we were assured that everything was normal both calls so we continued to hunt.

You looted scanners and called ND immediately? Pretty sure this is BS. Also, if you are just the regular player you claim to be while interacting with the game, why would you be calling ND because your killed a mob and got a decent loot? Its pretty clear your aims here, and the only reason people could give a crap about you is because of where you publicly drag Entropia's reputation.

i think they should bann both of you
before was only DMA in my NONO list
GZ oboy you have became number 2 on that list, the more you post you make it worst

tststs i can say the same in other words: Why the OP is so anti ND team and chosen to give Digi his trust because he was supposed to be affiliated to ND? :scratch2:

And now, ladies and gentlemen, watch this, a great movie that sumarize well the thread -> http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4256891161/

And if you're bored about the thread and do not want to watch the movie, come pay your decay on RT, woohoo!!!

this was a free advert from Ed xDDD

:beerchug:

Edit: tyvm Oboy for your neg rep, but why a neg repon my post #8? what did i do wrong, please? explain us, come on :)

text of neg rep received for post 8: I dont understand you, If you want to neg rep for no reason, why play games?

Edit2: How could have I neg reped you as the system says i must spread some reps around the world before neg reping you back?

Last edited:
come on Oboy, your fans are waiting answers to my questions, or should i act like you providing fake facts to the community to reveal what you're doing and who are your friends staying in the dark? lol you thinking to an official press release too?

Edit: not sure fake facts would be necessary

tststs i can say the same in other words: Why the OP is so anti ND team and chosen to give Digi his trust because he was supposed to be affiliated to ND? :scratch2:

And now, ladies and gentlemen, watch this, a great movie that sumarize well the thread -> http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4256891161/

And if you're bored about the thread and do not want to watch the movie, come pay your decay on RT, woohoo!!!

this was a free advert from Ed xDDD

:beerchug:

Edit: tyvm Oboy for your neg rep, but why a neg repon my post #8? what did i do wrong, please? explain us, come on :)

text of neg rep received for post 8: I dont understand you, If you want to neg rep for no reason, why play games?

Edit2: How could have I neg reped you as the system says i must spread some reps around the world before neg reping you back?

i wouldn't spend any decya there:laugh: i wish it decayed into a big black hole thoughe

Its as serious as the bidders here. Most of you are making this a joke.

In 50 amps made he would be looking at 15k in profits. You think he would rather sell the blueprint or the 7 amps you all are offering?

Give the man a fish, you feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Why not just buy the blueprint! :)
For any high end BLP hunter you may save thousands of ped a month with this BP for PERSONAL USE!

If your not able to offer something upwards of 15k you dont need to waste your breathe, or my time to read another low bid.

I personally would offer over 10,000 PED for this blueprint but I know the seller isn't interested in that.

I put in the research. I hope you all do as well.

This blueprint is a game changer!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Mac
so now you tell me to STFU in PMs
well i tell you something
EULA
k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.
if u keep with it i will report all your S***

hey guys , want to buy this item i have? , its worth 50k peds but you can buy it for 10k peds , because i need peds fast.

moral of the story: If a deal sound too good to be true , it probably is.

Feel sad for all parties involved.

cheers

ermik

Shit just got real, the real juicy part should begin shortly and end in 2days with a lock on this thread.
Sit back, relax and enjoy :popcorn:.

P.S i find this thread highly amusing and i hope you are to.

There was no wrong doing, just lots of lies and a community with a very creative imagination. Using words like scammed etc is grossly inaccurate because the op has created lies saying we said we were someone special and to trust us, that is simply untrue. We would not be allowed in EU if we did this.
Best Wishes

Is this your 'official' statement?
NO wrong doing? You traded collateral (deeds) that you weren't allowed to trade!!!:dunce:
This is the real story here.... .... and shows to me at least that you can't be trusted. I guess ND feels that way too since he took the deeds back.

So, are you going to reply to this offense or just bash on about the other trades to deflect from the real issue (deeds)?

Shit just got real, the real juicy part should begin shortly and end in 2days with a lock on this thread.
Sit back, relax and enjoy :popcorn:.

P.S i find this thread highly amusing and i hope you are to.

*Post from Bordian

EULA
k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

I am sorry that the defemation crew is at work here. Most people will see through this tactic and focus at the issue at hand.

People can't resist to make it personal.

I was telling him I had no problems with him and to STFU with the personal stuff. He is trying to spread negativity on a personal level to minimize the negative impact of such a foul move on the behalf of the accused.

The truth is we need these type of dealings to stop from players associated with MA. Promoters in good faith. Yes we need them in amass.

What is shocking to me and a majority of the community is the judgement that some PP's have in CHARACTER. People are the company they keep.

It seems like a lot of people insist on making this a spitting match so we can't get to the bottom of the problem. I hope the moderators see through this like they have been. They already told some to knock it off. I suggest the others making this personal do as well.

Lets focus on the big issue at hand. This type of player cannot promote entropia or be in entropia PERIOD. What are we going to do about this issue and others like this going forward? Turn a blind eye? Or make changed to positively effect the community?

I really hope we see the positive out of all this. I dont want any compensation besides a fixed system. That would do the whole of entropia justice! no more negativity.. lets get some answers.

Never once have we ever said to buy this bp ..
Rubbish! This proximity chat thing is great for eavesdropping and you were doing your damndest to get people to buy the BP both just outside Twin ring and 10 minutes later by the Auctioneer.

DAManager said:
.. or any item for that fact because we are affiliated with anyone. This is pure lies, however many of you have fed off this and went wild. This is the official reply, If you can't see what the OP is doing, then you really need to take a step back and look again. As far as the scanner issue, we have never had any special inside information period. We play by the exact same rules as everyone else. Once the scanners were looted on ROCKtropia, NEVERDIE was immediately called twice and we were assured that everything was normal both calls so we continued to hunt. There were many there from the start from societies such as UU, but of course you won't hear anything from them. There's no big conspiracy, its just that simple. It's easy for a community to rile up against anything and baseless claims without proof, but much harder for them to actually take a step back and think about what is realistic. The OP was never promised or told anything of inside information because simply put, we never have access to anything of the sort. We have never claimed to to anyone. This is someone who did a trade, decided hours later to want to trade back, once a similar blueprint was listed on auction for 3,000 ped buyout. He attempted to blackmail us to trade back, we refused and will let this run its course.
I'm prepared to accept that in this particular case you didn't do anything that was actually 'illegal'.
Underhanded, shady, immoral, unethical, dirty, low, disgusting, contemptible, pathetic, shameful -yes. But not actually illegal.
Oh, by the way, I asked Showtek and Tiny Dancer why you're KOS - but I'm pretty sure you already know what their answers were. I've also had these answers confirmed by another player in another soc, one who I've known (or known of) for longer than you've been playing. Would you like me to tell you why? Not in the secrecy that you love so much but here? In public?
I doubt it.
And yes, that's a challenge.

DAManager said:
There was no wrong doing, just lots of lies and a community with a very creative imagination. Using words like scammed etc is grossly inaccurate because the op has created lies saying we said we were someone special and to trust us, that is simply untrue. We would not be allowed in EU if we did this. We are done replying on this forum, just know that just because someone says something does not mean it's true, and if you don't know something, it doesn't mean you should make up 1000 versions of theories. We could have made some big post, however it's simply not worth the time here. Its alot easier being this direct.

Best Wishes

Interesting. So can you explain why this community should suddenly decide to tell all these alleged lies about you when, as you claim, you've done nothing wrong? And use their collective creative imagination to do so?
Next you'll be telling us that you've been accused of the September 11th attacks, Hurrican Katrina, the Boxing Day tsunami and the Fukushima meltdown :rolleyes:

Learn this: you can say whatever you want but you'll be judged by your actions - which is what has happened.
Oh, and stuff your best wishes where the sun doesn't shine.

I have read through and ND in his own forum has basically said something has been amiss here, so i understand the OP's worry. I do think Oboyo that to open a thread here will just create a shitstorm as we have seen so far, probably have been better to contact Ma and let them sort it out their end.

I'm not a ND hater, RS hater etc but these things that are circulating in the community about this and other "issues" can only bring harm to not only RT but to the platform as a whole. Hopefully Ma will tighten up on systems so that things can't leak out or become an issue again.

Just for the record i hope all planets succeed and bring in the masses, but there does seem to be a lot of odd issues rising from one pp over the period since launch.

just my 2 pecs

{removed by poster}

Last edited:
this is ... in other words, what I posted in this thread just to get neg repped for it and having our 'great' moderator telling me to knock it off ...

For the record, the part I told you to knock off was this specific part:

only a questionable trader would deal with a questionable person ...

This implies that anyone who gets taken by a scam must, themselves be shady in some way, which hopefully you do not truly believe. Which means it was a personal negative comment.

--mod's note--
Which brings up this point:

Whether you agree that DA did something wrong or not doesn't matter. Please refrain from personal insults aimed at Millstreet, DA or ND. This thread is specifically meant to try to facts about a situation, not flame and blame based on who we dislike most.

--/mod's note--

*Post from Bordian

EULA

I am sorry that the defemation crew is at work here. Most people will see through this tactic and focus at the issue at hand.

I was telling him I had no problems with him and to STFU with the personal stuff. He is trying to spread negativity on a personal level to minimize the negative impact of such a foul move on the behalf of the accused.

The truth is we need these type of dealings to stop from players associated with MA. Promoters in good faith. Yes we need them in amass.

What is shocking to me and a majority of the community is the judgement that some PP's have in CHARACTER. People are the company they keep.

It seems like a lot of people insist on making this a spitting match so we can't get to the bottom of the problem. I hope the moderators see through this like they have been. They already told some to knock it off. I suggest the others making this personal do as well.

Lets focus on the big issue at hand. This type of player cannot promote entropia or be in entropia PERIOD. What are we going to do about this issue and others like this going forward? Turn a blind eye? Or make changed to positively effect the community?

I really hope we see the positive out of all this. I dont want any compensation besides a fixed system. That would do the whole of entropia justice! no more negativity.. lets get some answers.
lol :hammer::banghead:
care to elaborate why should I?
did you miss reply to dma
:scratch2:
think it may have something with your past actions

think you should change your ava image take a look here and find one more suitable to your character
http://www.google.es/search?q=pinoc...&ei=2L9STrewBcbesgavtr3CAw&sqi=2&ved=0CDsQsAQ
or
i think they should bann both of you
before was only DMA in my NONO list
GZ oboy you have became number 2 on that list, the more you post you make it worst
got it?
the enemy of my enemy doesnt make it my friend, i have higher standars

Last edited:
Boardian Chilix: Let this be your last post reguarding any personal vendettas and with the rest, Please read what the moderator just said before you went for more defamation.

The same low rep people time and time again are here making statements to make this personal

KNOCK IT OFF

For the record, the part I told you to knock off was this specific part:

This implies that anyone who gets taken by a scam must, themselves be shady in some way, which hopefully you do not truly believe. Which means it was a personal negative comment.

--mod's note--
Which brings up this point:

Whether you agree that DA did something wrong or not doesn't matter. Please refrain from personal insults aimed at Millstreet, DA or ND. This thread is specifically meant to try to facts about a situation, not flame and blame based on who we dislike most.

--/mod's note--

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...your-pps-rt-ruining-entropia.html#post2577337

I have brought this up to the MA staff directly now.

Re: Digital Abduction
Hi, DA manager is not an employee of NDS or RT.
We have no control of avatar accounts. If you feel you have been cheated, you will need to contact support.

Deeds to market stalls, were traded without RT consent which is why we have reclaimed all deeds.

Is the only direct contact I have had with the PP associated with Digital Abductions dealings. ND couldn't even muster up a sorry, which to me seems unfathomable. He seems to want to just brush this under the rug as day to day business.

Well, I for one know DMA has targetted many supposed wealthy avatars in a attempt to use RT property to extort as much as he could from those in his targets using ND's property...

This should not be day to day gameplay for anyone in entropia..

Last edited:
*Post from Bordian

EULA

Boardian Chilix: Let this be your last post reguarding any personal vendettas and with the rest, Please read what the moderator just said before you went for more defamation.

The same low rep people time and time again are here making statements to make this personal

KNOCK IT OFF

didi he just call me low rep ppl? show me the proof? do a pool?lol
how can that be?
why he is allowed?

ohh now i understand
low rep
right womans call me that araund here
but means i have big rep low my stomach :laugh:

I hope you understand if I dont go on and on with FACT that people will let this issue go. The more its in the news, the more people will understand what they are dealing with. I am sorry, but I will not let this die until someone DIES.

I will be heard.. this is just the start, trust me. I am still giving more time for people to make it right before I really let loose.

And here is where you've simply gone too far.

I understand your desire to get your money back. But now you're making this personal. (And yes, admit this is about trying to get your money back. If DA was removed from game and you received a formal apology, but not your money back, would you be satisfied? No you wouldn't.)

Here's how I understand things:

• Some deals were struck between DA And Oboyo
  • On one deal, DA used collateral that he had no authorization to use (LA deeds)
  • ND corrected this part by requesting the deeds back
  • Deeds were handed back to ND
  • At this point, Mill wants his money back
  • DA is a business partner w/ NDS, not an employee (If you don't know the difference, go ask someone older) And after this, I'm guessing some serious discussions are taking place over there.
  • Clearly DA has ruined his own rep

Far as I see, ND corrected the problem he was involved with (misuse of items given under strict conditions).

All that Mill has posted beyond the post I quoted above is getting simply repetitive and more and more angry. I think taking a few days off to take a deep breath and reassess things would be the best bet.

They did not reclaim the Deed from me. Lets make this clear before it gets out of hand.

I did however realize before the point of sale when I traded it back to him that I likely was in the middle of a scam when I found out that others had deeds and deals with the same person behind closed walls as well.

At this point I said you know what, this blueprint is pretty good for my Gun that I traded him. (Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog SGA Edition) So I did trade him back the deed he didn't own before the reclamation from neverdie.
You should have been more clear about that in the first place...
If you decided to keep the BP and give back the deed without getting back your PED & Items, that's just a bad trade on your part...

Although I stand by what I said... NDS allowing players who are not employees of their company to use RT deeds (deeds which those players do not own, & can apperently be "reclaimed" by NDS at any given time) as collateral or bargaining chips in trades with other players is irresponsible and an abuse of their resources and privileges as Planet Partners! - (this is not flame, this is fact!)

Ethical problem and the whole pt of thread was his dismisal from ND studios for the actions he did with our community.

If you haven't seen this yet I would check out NEVERDIES forum and see.

http://www.neverdie.com/neverdie-st...t-nuclear-blast-bomb-shelter-2.html#post32753

How am I supposed to know that this person was doing things in an unethical way. The burden of responsibility should have been gone over with a fine tooth comb by the employer (NEVERDIE)

If you see someone with a LAND AREA, and you know land areas are not sold, but given as part of a relationship you figure that those people have GOOD INTENTIONS?
This is a eye opening day to all traders. You cannot trust anyone. PP's have more of a reason than anyone to lie cheat and steal from you these days.

Be cautious!

So at what point did you start trusting Neverdie and associates to have good intentions?

Your post from this locked thread calls Neverdie scum>

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?180141-Twittering-idiot!

disgusting!
Went from playing 50 hours a week to not even logging in 5 hours. TY Neverdie for being a scumbag. He definately put me over the edge on my way to withdrawing. The money he brings into game may be well outdone by the outflow from his selfish selfserving actions!

I tell you what I think, you saw dollar signs and got taken to the cleaners by someone you knew was not to be trusted, your greed overcame you and now you are wanting to point fingers at someone you already thought was scum.

We all know the answer to Fishface's question:

"Ask the question: if you had listed it for sale over the weekend and it sold for 50k ped, and then you found out that it was worth much less, would you still be making a big fuss over it? would you refund the money of the buyer?"

The only part of this that was actionable by MA or a PP has already been taken care of by Neverdie with his actions regarding DAManager.

Your altruism in "I'm helping the community to make sure that this doesn't happen again" is hardly believable.

---------

Sell the BP for 3k and move on before your account gets locked for making a PED loan and then trying to get support and MA involved.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tropia-banking-operations&highlight=bank+loan

"Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account."

Oh my God! I bought a land area and it turned out to be a shed!

Reactions: Mac
So at what point did you start trusting Neverdie and associates to have good intentions?

Your post from this locked thread calls Neverdie scum>

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?180141-Twittering-idiot!

I tell you what I think, you saw dollar signs and got taken to the cleaners by someone you knew was not to be trusted, your greed overcame you and now you are wanting to point fingers at someone you already thought was scum.

We all know the answer to Fishface's question:

"Ask the question: if you had listed it for sale over the weekend and it sold for 50k ped, and then you found out that it was worth much less, would you still be making a big fuss over it? would you refund the money of the buyer?"

The only part of this that was actionable by MA or a PP has already been taken care of by Neverdie with his actions regarding DAManager.

Your altruism in "I'm helping the community to make sure that this doesn't happen again" is hardly believable.

---------

Sell the BP for 3k and move on before your account gets locked for making a PED loan and then trying to get support and MA involved.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tropia-banking-operations&highlight=bank+loan

"Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account."

Oh my God! I bought a land area and it turned out to be a shed!

Again, making it personal. You know that was from the ES100-500 issue that clearly upset a majority of the community. Way to go digging for dirt.

How many more what I think posts do we need? Nothing personal needs to be addressed here, just the big issue.

You know what I really dont want my account to be locked. But if thats what it would take to clean up this game from people exploiting it. Im in.

You know what I really dont want my account to be locked. But if thats what it would take to clean up this game from people exploiting it. Im in.

Perhaps temp-locking your forum account isn't needed.

You wanted folks to be aware of a potential problem

Folks are clearly aware now.

Since we don't need more flaming/personal conflicts here, I think this thread has run its course.

If there's any new development that you feel warrants reopening this, please let the mods know, via the Report post tool, (on the OP will be fine) and letting us know what's going on. Until then...

:locked:

Status
Back