Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Status
Why would NVD waste his time refuting this guy's claim.. when it's fairly obvious that people believe what they want truth told or not?

This is all hearsay ... and some guy claiming to be connnected to NVD does not mean that he actually is...

How many times you think NVD has had to refute bogus claims? My guess is to the point of not even bothering anymore.. because people only believe what they want to believe no matter what is said or done.

An LA being offered as payment for Planet Advertising is called a Contra Deal, once the deal is made & finalised, there is no reason for you to be dealing with them again unless they have something you want on offer.

If this guy's counter offer was Planet Promotion.. from what I have seen NVD has also been on the recieving end of a bad deal

Yes, let me clarify, I have never once spoken with NeverDie.

I have only spoken with Digital Abduction Manager, and we all know how he is affiliated with the company.

Sorry if you where confused, this should help you get back on track.

Why would NVD waste his time refuting this guy's claim.. when it's fairly obvious that people believe what they want truth told or not?

This is all hearsay ... and some guy claiming to be connnected to NVD does not mean that he actually is...

Obviously he is connected somehow as he has landareas and places named after him... That is quite obvious, if you just LOOK.

according to the interview with DMA, he is working closely with ND/NDS, think it was with finding artists for RT to collab with...

How many times you think NVD has had to refute bogus claims? My guess is to the point of not even bothering anymore.. because people only believe what they want to believe no matter what is said or done.

An LA being offered as payment for Planet Advertising is called a Contra Deal, once the deal is made & finalised, there is no reason for you to be dealing with them again unless they have something you want on offer.

If this guy's counter offer was Planet Promotion.. from what I have seen NVD has also been on the recieving end of a bad deal

Those are fair points. Perhaps we need to calm down a little. If digital was supposed to be promoting a planet he is doing the exact opposite. These shady deals do more damage in terms of reputation which could take a very long time to heal.

no... actually you don´t. You would just do the same things but in a more sophisticated way. ^^

certainly not, don't assume what your frustration tells you

#1, George Ace Skywalker stopped loaning items because Digital told someone George was loaning him items.
No other reason
#2 Oboy Decided to threaten to make a post if Digital did not trade back, as he seen akon's 3000 buyout bp on auction
that he wanted to trade back, then buy the bp off auction for less
#3 A partner is another player in game digital was helping sell the bp. This is the same bp, that has been in other
selling threads, is known and any value associated with it is in the eyes of the beholder
#4 Big surprise, a buyer of 20k would back out once he sees a bp on auction for only 3k.
#5 He took a chance on a new bp, just as many have done before. He even crafted some. Now that there is more he wants to reconsider his trade.

From me : I My self know a bit about Digital and the planet i was born on RT it is a great planet but always have to fly to Caly to sell anything has cost people tons of ped. I love RT and ND is great guy and his team is great also. I have borrowed Digital items worth 1k's ped also, first time i did it i was reluctant cause I know how people can get ripped off but I had done it several times after and he even tiered up my finder for me. I know Digital is trust worthy I'm sure of it He has taut me a lot about things and how to play from day i was born he is a great mentor. And as for the bp i my self think it is worth 30-50k easily cause it is a profitable bp from what i can tell. easily make ped back if smart enough to do so but i not sure many are smart enough to do this they probably not even know what the amp's real value is or the things to make it. put it this way if you pay more than 150 mu for silver shakers you will lose ped 200 mu is pushing the margin right on the edge of no profit actual silver shaker should be 120 mu to 150 mu for any ped at all. because if you buy now 400 mu silver shakers i guarantee you lose.

TheRipper

I wonder if you guys over there ever realize that noone gives a sh*t about what your 1post accounts write. You could be anyone impersonating anyone.... :confused:

Digital Abduction - Take Over Outpost and Nuclear Blast bomb Shelter
Some issues regarding marketing affiliate Land areas have arisen

As a result ROCKtropia has reclaimed the LA's that were under the management of DA for the respective artists and record labels.

We will be looking into the Dealings of DA manager.

DA have never had any inside info regarding loots or BP's, so nothing including the scanner issue stemmed from any security breach. They have just been very active on the planet.

To be brief, the Point of DA was to manage fans and land areas for artists or labels who were driving traffic to ROCKtropia. NDS involvement with them has been at arms length except in relation to dealings with bands or labels or setting up the areas.

If anyone has Deeds to Market Stalls for the DA outpost area, Please Hold them as they are the property of ROCKtropia and have no market Value and are are not to be traded sold or used in the economy.
They are for community management only.

ALL Land Area deeds were retained by ROCKtropia manager. Market Stall Deeds due to the functionality of the Stalls were on loan to DA manager for management purposes

ty for the post. does anyone know how I may directly chat with NEVERDIE?

MR Neverdie if your out there can I please meet your aquintance? We have a lot to speak about im sure. I would like to help you understand what was going on.

I Just recieved a very large loss in monetary value due to this issue.

may you try to use the other forum, as was neverdie who posted there short ago

Apparently ND was dealing with this guy. And I am not saying ND isn't getting screwed by this guy, because it seems he is.

Last edited:
certainly not, don't assume what your frustration tells you
This is what I meant with sophisticated. Claiming that people do things because of their personal feelings towards it reduces their credibility and since noone can doublecheck what my actual feelings are it always works.
:yay: you must be genius.

Lets all be patient with how we judge. ND didn't know about Digital Abduction Managers Dealings and by his post he looks to be very sorry and embaressed this happened.

The true scammer here is Digital abduction. He played John Jacobs, He played all the people at RT who trusted him. and the rest of his friends in the community.

I never said ND himself was doing anything, just that Digital was abusing the information he may or may not have had. And judging by how he went out trying to keep his scams quite and numerous...

He was doing anything in his power to maximize the ped he could take out of game with as little work as possible... alienating anyone and everyone who invested heavily in this person.

Apparently ND was dealing with this guy.

KEYWORD in this reply is "Apparently" another hearsay, unless NVD has publicly stated in text that this guy is an employee.. then there are so many different scenarios that could explain him having LA deeds.

Dealing with someone once or twice does not mean you deal with them daily, weekly or monthly.

Making a promotional contra deal does not mean you are employing the person who is promoting you, it means you are trading something for their promotional service regardless of what it is you offer for that service.

Paying someone on a regular basis for ongoing promotions for long periods of time is employing someone to promote you.

So you can see how it all depends on the style of deal, the info supplied here is all hearsay and supposition, so the type of deal it is, has not been determined only assumed!

so replies containing

"????? told me this ....."
"Apparently this ....."
"I heard this ......"
"I read this ......."
"Someone told me....."
"A good friend said ......."

Are all hearsay!

If it doesn't come from the horses mouth it's hearsay, therefore a rumor, therefore not proven, therefore connecting this guy to NVD without proof and a full understanding of the deal is wrong.. especially if you believe the guy is a shady character!

Pisses me off that I have defended DA in the past.
I think it will likely be for the better of Rocktopia that ND is taking the measures it appears he is doing to correct the dmg done.
I didn't know any of this when dealing with you last night Oboy, you seemed like a decent enough guy.
I hope that you are able to get it all worked out.
If there is anything you need help with while on on the planet let me know, Ill help with what I can.

I wonder if you guys over there ever realize that noone gives a sh*t about what your 1post accounts write. You could be anyone impersonating anyone.... :confused:
The Ripper is a real player and active on rocktropia, a good guy, I'll vouch for him.
You ever wonder if its asshole posts like yours that prevents new players from posting more?
I like you, you seem like a decent guy and honest in all my dealings with you, but that was uncalled for.

narfi

Xerox, btw, your points of views needs facts to stabilize, actually, the post you meant anybody can write anything under false identity is from a guy in my society who looted the same BP, I can inform you it was not Digital speaking.

Easy to tell anything from anything and appears to forum readers as Zorro, but the goal is not beeing a hero, Zorro, Forum reader of the year, or whatever you'd like to reach with what you're saying along the posts, the goal is more something about the development of a PP and its collateral impacts on other PPs.

I'm not speculating on posts x or y, just saying you can't say your truth so blatently, more over when your truth is totally false and subjective.

KEYWORD in this reply is "Apparently" another hearsay, unless NVD has publicly stated in text that this guy is an employee.. then there are so many different scenarios that could explain him having LA deeds.

Dealing with someone once or twice does not mean you deal with them daily, weekly or monthly.

Making a promotional contra deal does not mean you are employing the person who is promoting you, it means you are trading something for their promotional service regardless of what it is you offer for that service.

Paying someone on a regular basis for ongoing promotions for long periods of time is employing someone to promote you.

So you can see how it all depends on the style of deal, the info supplied here is all hearsay and supposition, so the type of deal it is, has not been determined only assumed!

so replies containing

"????? told me this ....."
"Apparently this ....."
"I heard this ......"
"I read this ......."
"Someone told me....."
"A good friend said ......."

Are all hearsay!

If it doesn't come from the horses mouth it's hearsay, therefore a rumor, therefore not proven, therefore connecting this guy to NVD without proof and a full understanding of the deal is wrong.. especially if you believe the guy is a shady character!

Lets say this. ND thought he knew the guy.. apparently he got the axe soon as the BOSS found out that a avatar was stealing from his company. Thats what Digital did. He stole directly from RT, and in turn hurt RT's reputation. thats just fact. Lets hope that we solve this so that all parties involved may go on there way without a bad taste in there mouths.

So far NEVERDIE has come out and said hes got rid of digital, and is looking into the issue. I have extended my contact to NEVERDIE on his website. Lets slow down a bit, this is moving awefully fast. Lets keep it to fact, not speculation.

I agree dont judge please dont take my post comments any thurther* thank you Hope neverdie can sort this out and bring a good planet

Anyone knows if is against EULA to make a customer syndicate to deal with such things? Is it legal? If it is legal and not against EULA, why don't we have one? Feels to me it would solve a lot of things in official way and not on forums, but by direct official negotiation with MA and whatever PP may be in there.

Pisses me off that I have defended DA in the past.
I think it will likely be for the better of Rocktopia that ND is taking the measures it appears he is doing to correct the dmg done.
I didn't know any of this when dealing with you last night Oboy, you seemed like a decent enough guy.
I hope that you are able to get it all worked out.
If there is anything you need help with while on on the planet let me know, Ill help with what I can.

The Ripper is a real player and active on rocktropia, a good guy, I'll vouch for him.
You ever wonder if its asshole posts like yours that prevents new players from posting more?
I like you, you seem like a decent guy and honest in all my dealings with you, but that was uncalled for.

narfi

ty narfi. Yeah I really trusted him. Let the name be more important than my own instinct.. and I got a lesson in life.. one that probably isn't good for humanity sake, but from a selve preservation stand pt.. I wont be burned like this again.

ND is looking into it. Im sure something will be done, hes already axed out the problem. Now lets hope the solution is fair to the community. I can live with getting nothing, I can live with being redeemed. I just want the game to be a success long term. With issues like PP goin out in a blazing glory.. without a good outcome to this it would be so much bad publicity, MA and RT aren't that dumb. they will fix this.

I have a loud mouth and many friends :laugh:

dma is nothing more than a small time business who is trying to get their product in with the big stores...there is no partnership any more than that guy has a relationship with the store that agreed to let him try and sell some of his shit in there. For the record...i dont like the guy...and he knows it :yup:

dma is nothing more than a small time business who is trying to get their product in with the big stores...there is no partnership any more than that guy has a relationship with the store that agreed to let him try and sell some of his shit in there. For the record...i dont like the guy...and he knows it :yup:

Appreciate more facts being drawn to lite. Fact of the matter is he used his connection and ties to RT to push the price high as he could, and steal as much as he could from the player base.

My origional intentions of this post where to draw this to lite. Apparently 1 post and 30 minutes later ND already had officiall fired the guy.

He was doing something wrong, and people like myself and JAY who Digital Abduction Manager exploited are the ones who are holding backage from dealings with him.

Hopefully I saved just 1 other player this aggrevation. I dont want to say this changes my life plans dramaticly. But thats a lot of money to lose. And how could I even be compensated?

I bought a BP trying to dig myself out of the problem I then realized was in. and just made it worse. I have been around entropia a long time and certainly this is my saddest day.

--mod hat on--
Based on NDs official comment, I've moved this thread over tot he security section. (though other planet discussion was an option, but it's fine where it is)

Also adjusted thread title.

As for the semi-off-topic personal disputes, table those please.
--/mod hat on--

Personally, when I first read the OP, I was a bit worried about all this. All I saw was Oboyo calling names and making accusations. I saw nothing in those PM pics that, by themselves, showed DA in a poor light.

However, based on NDs official comment, clearly something is amiss. I shall personally wait to see what the resulting actions look like.

Lets say this. ND thought he knew the guy.. apparently he got the axe soon as the BOSS found out that a avatar was stealing from his company. Thats what Digital did. He stole directly from RT, and in turn hurt RT's reputation. thats just fact. Lets hope that we solve this so that all parties involved may go on there way without a bad taste in there mouths.

So far NEVERDIE has come out and said hes got rid of digital, and is looking into the issue. I have extended my contact to NEVERDIE on his website. Lets slow down a bit, this is moving awefully fast. Lets keep it to fact, not speculation.

Isn't that what I was doing? The scenarios above are to provide 2 eg of how wrong anyone of these people could be!

"If" NVD says he is looking into the matter and has disengaged his business from whatever deal he had with this guy, doesn't that indicate that he had no idea of this guys dealings or intentions.. (yes that is a speculation, hence the IF at the beginning of the prargraph)

I have seen posts in this thread directly attacking NVD's credibility without knowing the facts of his connection to this so called shady character, that is wrong to do that to someone's business without full knowledge and proof of the circumstances!

Rayne, I hope you didn't find my post to be attacking ND. The only way I would want to attack him is put on my catsuit and search him for catnip >.,.<

Thx digital for your input.

lol.

you certainly don't know a lot about RT, sorry you made a bad deal... hmm, no I'm not!
if you indeed are a trader then don't come here crying if you made a bad deal.

what is the name of the BP? its full name...

Well I hope MA does the right thing and locks DAM for scamming the player base and returns ALL the PED he's made from his shady dealings.

lol.

you certainly don't know a lot about RT, sorry you made a bad deal... hmm, no I'm not!
if you indeed are a trader then don't come here crying if you made a bad deal.

what is the name of the BP? its full name...

Your right I dont... You dont have to be sorry for me. I dont seek anyones pity.

I realized I made a mistake. I just wanted to bring this issue to the attention of others.. way to try and bring it to something more personal.. That i assure you its not. I have made bigger mistakes than this, and bigger success's.

You fail again to grasp the point I was making Amber, Not a big deal. But keep your personal insults to yourself! This isn't about me. its about Informing the community of the actions taken by certain players.. and maybe we can report a nice outcome after ND gets back to us what he plans to do.

If you want to fling shit go somewhere else :yay:

Status
Back