Digital Manager Abduction RT LAs

Status
wierd how all shit comes from RT..right big shocker ;)

anyway wierd how JAY got payed back with Bleib from TCs ML-45 tier 4 +dante...

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Hanz Starhopper is up to his old tricks....

I'm glad ND stepped up and gave him the boot, best thing I've seen ND do so far for his planet.

It really is a sad state though, there are so many loopholes in the EULA that it actually allows people to do these kinds of things with no repercussions, which should scare investors quite a bit more. It really seems like MA has no control over anything that goes on any more. Time to adjust that EULA I think.

. Look for the offical statement later this evening. ( Yes make jokes about the last time we said this, however now there is noone saying we cannot. )

Best Wishes.

Mastermeh, when did we ever make some chat program? What else can you think of, because whenever there is any opportunity, you are only capable of starting more fake rumors.

I never said you made a chat program. I said that someone you work closely with (i.e. someone that may very well have run some of your events, or maybe a trade partner, etc.) did make a chat program... and the reason I know about this first hand is because that individual actually asked me to take part in that. Needless to say I didn't take part... Not saying much else about that because I consider the individual in question a pretty good friend, and think that outside of that little scammy program is a fairly honest individual.

The community loves nothing more to incite pitch fork and torch attitude towards something they know nothing about, just like the scanners.
The reason we have the attitude you are talking about might perhaps be because the folks running the show make promises, such as, I don't know, saying they will create a press release explaining their position in the game and their ties to the planet partner they are working with (even if 'at arms length') and that press release never comes... It's all about communication, and more importantly - following the rules of the Terms of Use and EULA.

If you are doing loans, you are in almost complete opposition to the longstanding rule that MA holds that All Trades are Final. That's bad news when you are so closely tied to NDS (even if it is 'at arms length').

Last edited:
First he was Starhopper.
Then he was DMA.
I wonder who his next Ava is going to be..

Watch out folks...watch out.

Last edited:
First he was Starhopper.
Then he was DMA.

Who is/was starhopper? (sorry if its common knowledge, the name sounds vaguely familiar)

First he was Starhopper.
Then he was DMA.

Did you mean BigShow MMA? or something like this? :D

Well, i wouldnt trust this avatar either. Had problems with Digital Manager Abduction and another that goes by the name of Hanz Starhopper Miner. If anyone would like futher details in this matter pm me.

{removed}

Have you checked out the HP on the mobs further outside the city, your going to need a fucking amp like that to kill em lmfao the amp is designed to handle RT mobs some them suckers up there got some real NASTY HP, I was hitting them with 225+ crit from a ranged weapon it didnt even tickle their little toes.

As a hunter the mobs created in the outer lands of RockTropia interest me big time.

So bring your loots into space so I can fund my gear to up there and stick it in them... damn I would love to be doing that

too bad I sold 2 much gear 2 years ago when I vowed to never come back, but now it has flyers +++ it has Dragons to kill+++ (NvD Can I have a dragon to fly pls pls pls I want to be the first DragonRider in RockTropia) nad it has lootable PvP where the flyers go +++

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanz Starhopper Miner was a Scammer who SAID he worked for a company Digital Abduction & Digital Manager Abduction was there avatar to use in the game. He had access to this avatar. Thats why his name has been brought into this thread!

To be honest, I would be more happy to see this on a RT forum than here, because RT has no reputation. But this damages the entire game. If that has any reputation left, that is...

To be honest, I would be more happy to see this on a RT forum than here, because RT has no reputation. But this damages the entire game. If that has any reputation left, that is...

It is on that forum as well. We search for answers.... and we search... and search..... searching...

Hanz Starhopper Miner was a Scammer who SAID he worked for a company Digital Abduction & Digital Manager Abduction was there avatar to use in the game. He had access to this avatar. Thats why his name has been brought into this thread!

Thanks for the info.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ider-trading&p=2689070&viewfull=1#post2689070

I hope you got him kicked out of your society? He's still listed over at
http://www.teamsanctuary.net/hofssanctuarymembers.htm

{removed}

Have you checked out the HP on the mobs further outside the city, your going to need a fucking amp like that to kill em lmfao the amp is designed to handle RT mobs some them suckers up there got some real NASTY HP, I was hitting them with 225+ crit from a ranged weapon it didnt even tickle their little toes.

As a hunter the mobs created in the outer lands of RockTropia interest me big time.

So bring your loots into space so I can fund my gear to up there and stick it in them... damn I would love to be doing that

too bad I sold 2 much gear 2 years ago when I vowed to never come back, but now it has flyers +++ it has Dragons to kill+++ (NvD Can I have a dragon to fly pls pls pls I want to be the first DragonRider in RockTropia) nad it has lootable PvP where the flyers go +++

Huh?

Did you even read what Egrim wrote?

Think before you respond.

Tiny

Last edited:
Are we even sure this is the real Digital? Been a lot of copy cats going around lately.....

I'm glad ND stepped up and gave him the boot, best thing I've seen ND do so far for his planet.

It really is a sad state though, there are so many loopholes in the EULA that it actually allows people to do these kinds of things with no repercussions, which should scare investors quite a bit more. It really seems like MA has no control over anything that goes on any more. Time to adjust that EULA I think.

Are we even sure this is the real Digital? Been a lot of copy cats going around lately.....

You really have to even ask?

Tiny

Just willing to set the score straight here.

For all I know, DM is a honorable guy; he never did me wrong.

He paid back the loan today (3 days before the previously agreed term) and I returned the collateral.

That is my experience with him.

If anybody felt tricked by words, I invite him/her to use critical reasoning on all offers from now on. When you hear descriptions like "extraordinary", "fantastic" etc. - these are empty, generic words that may describe any item on Earth.

Of course DM also tried to sell me the "amazing", "does not drop anymore", "worth 100k", "Alive said it's worth a fortune", "your opinion is highly valued" Rider mk2 blueprint, but after qualifying all his arguments as purely psychological rather than factual, I told him to take a hike on this one, in a polite fashion ofc.

Last edited:

How many copycats have deeds to estates that only the planet partner's estate broker is supposed to have?

Look for the offical statement later this evening. ( Yes make jokes about the last time we said this, however now there is noone saying we cannot. )

& We should look where? Couse I don't seem to find anything.. bring us you're side of the story like promised or do we need to wait till :xconfused:

How many copycats have deeds to estates that only the planet partner's estate broker is supposed to have?

Look to Tinys reply to that pointed me to a post from ND stating that the real DA was being cut loose due to some shady trades. http://www.neverdie.com/neverdie-stu...b-shelter.html
Also, if ND had to transfer those deeds in person, it would have been possible that a double ripped him off aswell. Maybe start using that thing between your ears.

If anybody felt tricked by words, I invite him/her to use critical reasoning on all offers from now on. When you hear descriptions like "extraordinary", "fantastic" etc. - these are empty, generic words that may describe any item on Earth.

In other words - pure salesmanship.

My first question in that type of situation would be "If it's such a good deal, why are you offering it to random people and not your friends, socm8s, etc?"

Reactions: EMW
Blows my mind how one person can make accusations and suddenly its fact. This community is unbelieveable.

I wouldn't judge "the community" as a whole.
On one hand we only know what we are told, on the other we're not stupid and we can see a bigger picture if we're able to figure out what's, at least within reasons, true or not (this is not necessarily pointed at you).

Here is a thread posted by neverdie on his forum:
www.neverdie.com/neverdie-studio-news/8339-digital-abduction-take-over-outpost-nuclear-blast-bomb-shelter
(The thread in post above seems to have been cut somehow)

Last edited:
I've read the posts and it seems to me it comes down to this:

millstreet2 wanted to make a big profit by buying a BP from DA since he thought (or been told) DA had inside information due being a partner of NDS.

Isn't millstreet2 just as guilty trying to make profit together with someone who (he thought) had inside information?

millstreet2 got burned in a shady deal, he was set-up, but he knew upfront it was a dishonest deal giving him advantage over other players.
DA probably didn't have inside information, but he claimed he had and millstreet2 jumped right into this deal to make a nice ped for himself.

I don't know if I have to feel sorry for millstreet2's loss.

I've read the posts and it seems to me it comes down to this:

millstreet2 wanted to make a big profit by buying a BP from DA since he thought (or been told) DA had inside information due being a partner of NDS.

Isn't millstreet2 just as guilty trying to make profit together with someone who (he thought) had inside information?

millstreet2 got burned in a shady deal, he was set-up, but he knew upfront it was a dishonest deal giving him advantage over other players.
DA probably didn't have inside information, but he claimed he had and millstreet2 jumped right into this deal to make a nice ped for himself.

I don't know if I have to feel sorry for millstreet2's loss.
can i REALLY only give you one plus rep for this!!!! :laugh:

Status
Back