Diminishing Returns

Whatever happened yesterday, probably won't work tomorrow.

Back in the day you could jump around servers hunting 5-10 kills per mob, seeking a global. Most of time that worked (2007 - 2010 ish)

The reboot game used to work a few years back too. When if on constant losses, a reboot would reset your ava and you'd get paid out. Happened a few times for me on spiders and other mobs. Used to make laugh watching players login and out on FL list.

Then there was the 500 ped cap rule, that moved to the 800 ped cap rule, or 1000 ped rule. Spend a certain amount of ped and the game would crack and pay. I feel the gap widened considerable on that though in loot 2. It was like well I've done 2k ped now on the hunt, are you paying or not? haha.

Maybe we see things maybe we don't. Although I'm pretty convinced these days MA tests your "willingness" to accept a loss. You can call that diminishing returns if you like.

Personally I have the issue these days, that the gap between glory and failure grew to big for my liking. But hey we're all different, whatever suits your own level of risk and reward is all that matters.

You're either enjoying it or your not, simple as that really. Take your pick.

Rick

Back